6 Days 15hrs 

image.png.ceb3f87d5bf03a83697766af3a53aa9c.png

(1 Week, once the Application ends)

Player History

Have you had any warnings in the past? If so, please list them:

N/A

Have you had any bans in the past? If so, please list them:

N/A

Have you had any similar positions (Staff, PAC3, Developer) on other servers? If so, please list them:

Cosmic Gaming | Senior EM [Halo RP]

Various Small Servers | EM [Halo RP, StarWarsRP, WW2RP]

[I understand if this one isn't considered, due to lack of creditability] (No Community names)

Basic Reasoning Questions

Why should you be given this position over others?:

I'll bring dedication, fresh ideas, previous experience as an EM and a Gmod Builder. Since this is the only community I'm apart of, I'll put full effort into my work. I know my way around events, especially improvisations. Taking part on nearly all events as an EC during my time on IG, so I know what the event team does on IG. Though I must say that I do not fully understand the tools that EMs use on here, but I'm committed to learning these tools and using these to my advantage, to further any events I'll do. As being an EM is always different per server and the person themselves, which I understand. I'm always wishing to put myself to the test and take Player feedback from events to improve upon events.

Why should you be trusted with this position? and do you believe others think of you with the same perspective?:

I should be trusted with this position, as I know the boundaries from right and wrong. I'll never use these tools given to me to my own personal advantage or exploit the server in anyway. My sole intent is to improve all player's experience in StarWarsRP and Imperial Gaming. I believe others will see me better as an EM in Engineers, due to the amount of PassiveRP to RepairRPs, etc. That I can drastically improve with these new tools, improving immersion in the Server for other players, along with already having access to tools and shown that I do not abuse them. Since, I'm coming from the Engineers as well, I have a great concept of PassiveRP for nearly every Division/regiment, etc. So, I always keeping people intrigued.
Simply: I believe People would trust me with this position or even think me better with this position.

Why are you applying for this position?:

Two words, Immersion and Joy. I have so many reason on why I'm wanting to join the event team, but none as big as the feeling I get from being an EM, sometimes it's stressful, but it's a role that makes me so happy. I can help people in the server much more and help to improve their immersion, I just love seeing people getting immersed in the Starwars universe. 85% of the time, I'll always choose to play as a EC, but Event Characters have their limits to immersing people and I believe becoming an EM can help me break those constraints. I want put my own ideas into play on Imperial Gaming and develop upon my on skillset [if] in the Event Team. Simply put, I'm applying because I want to bring my ideas into the event team and put them into play, while also giving back to the Community.

Event Master Reasoning Questions

What do you believe you can do to make Events more fun, enjoyable and inclusive?:

By implementing PassiveRP into your event in some sort. Events are all fun during the main action, but what are you going to do after? 1 Hour of nothing? I believe introducing a consequence or reward in PassiveRP from Events. Take for example, a Rebellion Stronghold has been taken. Make sure to implement intelligence around the place, or experimental weaponry for the players to transport back and research. If you do PassiveRP like this, make sure they collaborate to include inclusivity, like: Rebellion Intelligence has been collected by ISB, talking about experimental medical tools which ISB has no understanding over, turning over to Medical Company in secret to assist.  Making them do PassiveRP together. As well as engagement, you must keep them engaged. One way that I found people engage more is through sounds, could be as simple as a booting up of an ancient artefact, a rebel voice line or your event character sounding like they are actually talking from inside a helmet. Sound engages. Sound isn't the only option to engage the player in PassiveRP or during event, but it's the main method I attempt to use. This is what I believe can make Events more fun, enjoyable and inclusive.

[Event Idea 1] Off-World Event Idea: Operation Desert's Wrath

[Event Idea 2] Under the Map Event Idea:  The Long-standing City

[Event Idea 3] On Ship Event Idea:  On-Ship Idea

Terms of Application

1. Application bumps are viable after a total of 7 days following the last bump/post. If the application is bumped prior to the minimum amount of days it is liable for denial.
2. Any member of the community is allowed to provide feedback by posting a “+1” or “-1” and can present evidence to support their vote. 
3. Advertisement of applications in any form, including but not limited to, in or out of character chat, discord, forum chatbox and teamspeak, will lead to an immediate termination and denial of the application.
4. Failing to answer questions will lead to the termination and denial of the application.
5. False information will lead to the termination and denial of the application.
6. Failing to meet the minimum requirements laid out by the template will lead to either the application being placed on a temporary hold until requirements are met, or it will be terminated and denied.
8. Knowledge of the ULX Commands are not essential when applying but it is recommended and preferred that applicants expand their knowledge prior to applying or while the application is active.

I, Flamo, agree to the terms stated above and accept that if my application is successful, I am henceforth a representative of Imperial Gaming and will act maturely and responsibly. I accept and will respect the powers that are given unto me with my position. I will only use the power given to me to enhance the experience of the members of the community. I accept that any abuse of these privileges comes with the risk of termination from the staff team. I accept that I may be demoted at any given time without prior warning or valid reason. I, the applicant, am well aware of the server rules and to the best of my ability will uphold and enforce these rules.

• Upvote 1

+1

• Enthusiastic member of the community, from what I've observed. Has written event ideas in the IG discord, proving he is actively participating in the community and is willing to engage further as an EM is required to do.
  • Very well detailed application with plenty of room for passive roleplay (another overlooked aspect of EM responsibility) that I commend you on.
  •  Not too many interactions, but from what I can see, he's a good lad and he'd make a fine addition to the EM team for reasons stated above.

Good luck with your application, Flamo!

- Clab

Edited by Clababsos
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Clababsos said:

+1

• Enthusiastic member of the community, from what I've observed. Has written event ideas in the IG discord, proving he is actively participating in the community and is willing to engage further as an EM is required to do.
  • Very well detailed application with plenty of room for passive roleplay (another overlooked aspect of EM responsibility) that I commend you on.
  •  Not too many interactions, but from what I can see, he's a good lad and he'd make a fine addition to the EM team for reasons stated above.

- Clab

+1
Goodluck

• Agree 2

+1

From my experience with you so far you've always shown maturity and good roleplay.

You've put a lot of effort into your app and I think your previous experience as EM on smaller StarWarsRP servers will be highly valuable. 

• Upvote 1

+1

• Application is loaded to the brim with detail and information
  • The user has expressed their intent to use their powers for the sake of the server and not themselves
  • Has prior experience in the position of EM
  • Events are packed full of detail and have be thought through very well

Good luck with the app Flamo!

• Poggers 1

On 8/9/2021 at 9:27 PM, Clababsos said:

+1

- Clab

Massive +1 

• Friendly, nice, funny person, would suit an em well 
  • Creative always making wonderful builds in Engineers 
  • Would be a wonderful em for passive rp
  • Inspiring person who's always friendly 
  • Like 1

On 8/15/2021 at 12:41 PM, Delta said:

Massive +1 

• Friendly, nice, funny person, would suit an em well 
  • Creative always making wonderful builds in Engineers