In-Game Name (Most Identifiable): Nutt

SteamID32: STEAM_0:0:119928207

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Mr_Sunshine789/

Time Played (UTime): 2w 4d

Player History:

Have you had any warnings in the past? If so, please list them:

Have you had any bans in the past? If so, please list them:

Breach of TOS

Have you had any similar positions (Staff, PAC3, Developer) on other servers? If so, please list them:

Over 5 years, i’ve been playing Gmod i have moderated numerous communities but the most significant ones; poseidon Servers SWRP and a DarkRP server called Oculus gaming (AU #2 a couple years back)

Basic Reasoning Questions:

Why should you be given this position over others?:

This is going to be pretty similar to my pac application, but it reflects my opinions on receiving any appointed position. Honestly I don't think it should be accepted over other worthy applicants. If someone is trustworthy enough and has demonstrated the maturity to be able to deal with and to hand out appropriate unbiased punishments. That being said, I've had moderated servers for years. I'm extremely experienced with ULX and have dealt with my fair share of minges and rdmers.

Why should you be trusted with this position? and do you believe others think of you with the same perspective?:

Well I would hope that the time I have dedicated to the server and the fact that I have managed to earn the privilege of commanding regiments would earn me a bit of trust. But anyway as far as i'm aware i've never had any issues with with any staff member and i try as best as i can to not stir the pot but being a Security commander i can understand if some people had a dislike for me *Cough* old 275th *cough*. I know I'm still relatively new to the community but I'm eager to help the server grow.

Why are you applying for this position?:

Well its pretty simple why anyone wants to join the moderation team, I want to help the server. After Poseidon i had a 1 and a bit break from garry's mod but after being invited to IG by the old VF CO Hunter back in february. It really has Ignited my passion for garry's mod and SWRP. I want to give back to the community that recently has been giving me so much enjoyment and hopefully with this application I will be given the chance.

Before we continue, anything else you’d like to add?: 

I know the ban looks bad but it was from years ago and I honestly don't know what was going through my mind. I regret doing it and I hope it can be looked past.

Moderator Reasoning Questions:

You see a civilian killing others without an obvious roleplay reasoning behind it, what do you do?:

Well I would first get into contact with the EM that authorized the player to be set to an Civ and ask if he has any idea about the reasoning behind the players actions before i step in and possibly ruin an intended event or the like. If the EM hasn't authorised the players actions I would pull him aside and have sit with him. It would either go one of two ways if the player was Really trying to create so valid, worthwhile roleplay from the situation, i would inform him that EM’s generally don't want Civ ecs to mass RDM and players don't really appreciate it and if he seemed like he way trying to do good i would issue a verbal warning and send him on his way. Now if there was a malicious intent behind the RDMING i would immediately set him back to whatever regiment he was a part of Issue a warning/ban (leaning towards the later depending on what the staff guidelines are) and most likely Get the ball rolling on a EC/EM blacklist.

Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you do?:

The first thing I would do is to gather the person's steamid. i would quickly have a chat with the people he “rdmed” making sure it was an rdm and not something else, in this case it is a rdm i would wait 5-10 minutes to see if the person returns if not i would Warn the player and ban him for the recommended length (if i as moderator can't ban for the full length i would contact a higher up and get it extended)

A user has been given tools for training. You soon discover they are using the tools to prop kill and prop block. What course of action do you take?:

I would tele to the player and have a chat with him. I would make first make sure the propkilling was malicious (because heaven only knows how many people ive accidently killed with props building in GMOD) in this case it was i would remove the person tools and warn/ban him (again depending on the staff guidelines) and if this is a recurring issue i would be looking into getting a him added to the tool blacklist (if that's a thing on this server)

Someone is bullying another member of the community. What do you do?:

I would have a chat with the player being bullied and ask him what's happening and gather some evidence about the abuse. I would more than likely request a staff member of a higher stature as bullying is a serious issue. More than likely during this i would also have a chat to the player doing the bullying and ask him his side of the story. If myself or the senior staff was to deem this a serious issue it would more than likely end up with a ban (depending on the staff guidelines once again) and if the issue persists the punishment would be escalated. 

A player enters the servers and begins to make racial slurs. What do you do?:

Record the evidence of what the player is saying, i would first issue a verbal warning if the issue persists. A Ban would be issued.

Someone threatens to DDOS the server. What do you do?:

From my experience these threats are taken seriously. I would ban him for the max length i can and would request a higher rank staff member to increase it to a perma.(it might be different on this server)

You see a higher ranking staff member abuse their powers. What do you do?:

Gather evidence of the abuse, more than likely i would ask the staff member in person to tone it back if that doesn't work i would take it up the chain and talk to a superior about the behaviour.

Edited by Captunn_Sanshunn
formatting
  • Upvote 3

+1

-Trusted with IA CO (Basically a retirement village tbh)

-Dedicated to the server

-Very mature

Spoiler

End my boredom 

Spoiler

How an egg beat Kylie Jenner at her own Instagram game | Instagram | The  GuardianHow an egg beat Kylie Jenner at her own Instagram game | Instagram | The  Guardian

Edited by Storm
  • Like 1

+1

• Great guy to work with during my time in the 107th, always approachable and sensible under pressure (handy for a T-Mod).
  • Understands responsibility of becoming a T-Mod and has experience using ULX.
  • Held previous commanding positions reliably, proving his trustworthiness, which is essential.
  • Like 1

+1

Was not only a great 2IC for me in shock, but a great friend. He’s trustworthy, mature and has good decision making.

also has a cute lego Star Wars collection.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Clababsos said:

+1

• Great guy to work with during my time in the 107th, always approachable and sensible under pressure (handy for a T-Mod).
  • Understands responsibility of becoming a T-Mod and has experience using ULX.
  • Held previous commanding positions reliably, proving his trustworthiness, which is essential.

Agree with what Clab has said +1 

Goodluck

• Like 1

+1 nutt is a very sensible member of the community, deserves a shot at mod and is a legend. Nutt has shown his dedication to the server and is very trustworthy, as head of IHCA he is trusted with important documents and information and hasn't abused his position. One of the best and brightest on IG ;)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
On 8/9/2021 at 1:59 AM, Storm said:

+1

-Trusted with IA CO (Basically a retirement village tbh)

-Dedicated to the server

-Very mature

Reveal hidden contents

End my boredom 

Reveal hidden contents

How an egg beat Kylie Jenner at her own Instagram game | Instagram | The  GuardianHow an egg beat Kylie Jenner at her own Instagram game | Instagram | The  Guardian

+1

• Like 1