Progression Event Details + Rotation Schedule (August 2021)

Hello there!

As you guys are aware from the Community Changelog, Imperial Gaming will be entering a new era of Star Wars.

After 4 long years of having Rogue One in our server's title, we've never actually officially been in the Rogue One timeline.

We've advanced past Lothal and we've been slowly ticking closer towards the Civil War ever since.

I'm excited to finally bring out our next chapter, something that @Jman1308 and I have been working on for the last month.

The progression event chain will begin with small world building events, and then slowly transition into the larger events seen on the big screen. From Destruction of Jedha City, the Battle of Scarif, all the way to the decisive Battle of Yavin.

Stardust
The codename for our project.

Event Scheduling

The schedule for the Event Chain will be located on this following Trello board:
https://trello.com/b/VAibTMMg/stardust-schedule

It will be automatically updated for every upcoming event.

Rotation Scheduling
This month's rotation schedule will be centred around the event chain.

Sunday 15/08 - DS-01 Orbital Battlestation
Destroying Jedha City
Monday 16/08 - DS-01 Orbital Battlestation

Wednesday 25/08 - Half a day on Tatooine
Hunting down Rebel droids C-3PO and R2-D2

Thursday 26/08 - DS-01 Orbital Battlestation
Destruction of Alderaan

Monday 30/08 - Vardos (The smaller one)

If you have any questions regarding these events, shoot a comment on this thread, or send me a private message. I'll be sure to answer.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Poggers 1

Can i just say,
Holy shit dude, i didn't expect to go through all of these events so quickly (Kinda), thought we'd be ridin till christmas but nope, straight to it,
I am super excited and i don't think i have ever been this excited about something. Kinda like a dream come true

Edited by Strix
1 hour ago, Kristofer said:

Thursday 26/08 - DS-01 Orbital Battlestation
Destruction of Alderaan

Uh oh, my character is from Alderaan…

I never thought this time would come 

23 minutes ago, FireCup said:

Uh oh, my character is from Alderaan…

I never thought this time would come 

Alderaanians rise up  ✊ Raised Fist Emoji on Twitter Twemoji 2.0

1 hour ago, SCHEFF said:

inb4 we all die aboard the Death Star

that's how we're closing the community lol

4 minutes ago, Ghostypro said:

Man its a real shame we got rid of shore troopers that scarrif event aint gonna hit different

image.png.8c9a4e6501b7fa645232c0450564a31e.png       Download Eyes Emoji Icon | Emoji Island

1 minute ago, Ghostypro said:

Look alright i aint the brightest bulb and my dyslexia aint helping

Nah, I was getting at the idea that it's always possible for regiments to return temporarily for events. 

😔 Pensive Face Emoji on Apple iOS 14.2

1 hour ago, yeff said:

Nah, I was getting at the idea that it's always possible for regiments to return temporarily for events. 

😔 Pensive Face Emoji on Apple iOS 14.2

mans gonna force people to be a sandy man

4 hours ago, Binny said:

So like, now that alderaan goes bye bye. What’s after this for progression events? @Kristofer

Likely not going to be another one in a long, long time. The destruction of Alderaan and our transition from Rogue One will be a decisive one. 
Besides that, the timeframe between A New Hope and Empire Strikes Back is quite the distance, half a year or more I think. 

2 hours ago, Kristofer said:

Likely not going to be another one in a long, long time. The destruction of Alderaan and our transition from Rogue One will be a decisive one. 
Besides that, the timeframe between A New Hope and Empire Strikes Back is quite the distance, half a year or more I think. 

It's three years in-universe between ANH and TESB. You may be thinking of the in-universe time between TESB and ROTJ, which is just around a year.

Yeah, don't think we'd be progressing to any other movies' timeline anytime soon.

8 hours ago, Bailey said:

that's how we're closing the community lol

Just like that one promised order 66 event

• Agree 1