Currently, we have several new exciting projects in the works that we plan to release this month. Both the development team and the staff team have been dedicating lots of time and effort into these projects to produce the best experience for the user. Below, I will outline and detail the changes which we expect to be completed in the coming weeks.

I would also like to announce the next community meeting which will be held on the 8th of August at 7pm AEST. This will follow a similar format to last time and will be hosted on our discord server. If you have any questions in regards to this post, feel free to ask them at the meeting or on this thread.

• Dynamic Loadout V2
    • For the past while, @Twist has been hard at work optimising and improving the dynamic loadout interface. With this new version, regiments will be able to get weapons that unlock at set clearance levels. In addition, the whole interface has been revamped to be more user-friendly. If you have any suggestions for this system please let Twist or myself know ASAP.

• Economy Rework
    • The economy has long been an issue of the server which has suffered from; inflation, poor relative pricing, and multiple currencies to name a few. Throughout August, several changes will be implemented to completely rework the economy and provide actual value to players persuing economy based tasks. I understand that over the past few years, players have spent hours upon hours grinding quests and whatnot to obtain points and credits, this is why there will not be a full reset of the ecnomy. These changes will take place in the following stages.
  1. Bail system (already implemented) - Players convicted of low level crimes are able to pay bail to avoid brig time.
  2. Credit removal - All credits will be removed
  3. 100% Pointshop refund - All players will have all their pointshop weapons/perks automatically refunded at the 100% refund rate
  4. Value changes - All economy values will be subject to change (e.g. Salaries, pointshop prices, and ILC rewards)
  5. New Credit System & Points removal - All players will have their points converted to the new credits depending on what bracket they fall into and points will be removed.
  6. New Quest System (F7, F8) - The new quest system will be implemented.
  7. Blackmarket - similarly to the armoury, players will have the option to purchase weapons. The difference with this system, is that the blackmarket NPC will change location frequently, and have some armoury guns at reduced prices, aswell as special guns only obtainable throught the blackmarket.

• New Quest System
    • As previously mentioned, @Vanilla has been working on a new quest system. In addition to looking much fresher and having different quests, the system will also have;
      • Daily Quests - quests that must be completed prior to 12am AEST on a given day.
      • Weekly Quests - quests the must be completed prior to 12am AEST Monday on a given week.
      • Completion Bonuses - rewards for completing all quests in a given period.
      • Augments - Simiar to quests points, but are obtain through certain weekly quests. This way they reset each week and aren't limited to completing a set line of objectives.
    • Below are some images of the new system

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

• Timeline Progession
    • This month will see us progress the timeline to after the battle of Yavin. @Kristofer and @Jman1308 have been planning out the three week period which will be packed full of immersive events. Further details will follow, but for now enjoy this epic trailer created by Kris.

As you can clearly see, we have lots of things in the work, so this month should be a very exciting one. Big thank you to our amazing team for working on all these projects. As always, we would like to hear your thoughts on these changes and any suggestions you may have.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

I am excited for the future gusky!
Thanks to all dev members for the efforts towards the server!
I will be back to cry about something, don't get worried

@Stryker Love u

Edited by Strix
  • Angry 1

Looking forward to return. 
However I do have a question @Guskywalker

When I return, well I be compensated with the credits / points that I will lose? Or does it automatically get converted?

Pretty sure I asked if we were getting story progression way back on one of the community meetings with Cecil and look at here boys thank fuck in the years that I've played this server we are hopefully adding meaningful story progression. @Guskywalker will the blackmarket be considered illegal in character?

3 minutes ago, Ragnar said:

Pretty sure I asked if we were getting story progression way back on one of the community meetings with Cecil and look at here boys thank fuck in the years that I've played this server we are hopefully adding meaningful story progression. @Guskywalker will the blackmarket be considered illegal in character?

Yes blackmarket will be considered illegal and can be punished if you are caught.

4 minutes ago, Guskywalker said:

Yes blackmarket will be considered illegal and can be punished if you are caught.

can you add drugs that do effects or something that way medics can get some addiction RP and security can act on actual deathsticks and stuff.

10 minutes ago, Guskywalker said:

well if you have a specific black market wep you can't use it them can u because people will just know instantly if you have one, You'll be insta arrested and probably the vendor will be camped

Edited by Strix
11 minutes ago, Strix said:

well if you have a specific black market wep you can't use it them can u because people will just know instantly if you have one, You'll be insta arrested and probably the vendor will be camped

1. The blackmarket weapons will just have different stats not different models (e.g. E-11Z)

2. The blackmarket NPC changes location frequently

16 minutes ago, Ragnar said:

can you add drugs that do effects or something that way medics can get some addiction RP and security can act on actual deathsticks and stuff.

That's on the list, just not something for this month.

17 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

So is armoury being refunded or is everything being 100% wiped

Armoury is being wiped, but pointshop weapons will be refunded and those points will be converted at a set rate to the new currency.

• Poggers 1
7 minutes ago, Rivers said:

wait RIP Krennic and Tarkin

oi spoilers :O

Is anything happening with Quest points or are those being wiped?

On 8/5/2021 at 7:39 PM, Binny said:

Looking forward to return. 
However I do have a question @Guskywalker

When I return, well I be compensated with the credits / points that I will lose? Or does it automatically get converted?

everyones gonna have a some what even start now,

Point convertion rates are gonna be 10-1

Lets say you're a chad gamer with 5 million points right now,

that will be converted into half a million credits when the change happens. and economy is gonna be massive

1 minute ago, Strix said:

everyones gonna have a some what even start now,

Point convertion rates are gonna be 10-1

Lets say you're a chad gamer with 5 million points right now,

that will be converted into half a million credits when the change happens. and economy is gonna be massive

What about my point shop weapons? Do those get trashed?