I think you should put the sever up on the official Garry's mod discord server.

Do you think we should do this  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think we should do this

• Yes we should
    • No we shouldn't

I think we should put the sever up on the official Garry's mod discord sever so every player which plays Garrys mod can have a look and maybe join the sever. Just a idea to gain more players.

Edited by Scruffy

It could bring the wrong type of attention with DDOSers existing but would most likely be more benefit than not

Definetly something worth looking at

• Thinking 2

Anyone can do it, You just cant post the same server unless 7 days have actually passed.

We should do this however as its good for ganering alot of attention for the few AUS people left looking for a StarWarsRP server. I advertised for a ttt community I previously helped build and it proved successful in receiving attention from veterans and returning gmod players alike.

On 7/29/2021 at 10:11 AM, Strix said:

It could bring the wrong type of attention with DDOSers existing but would most likely be more benefit than not

Definetly something worth looking at

bro you know people can see it on the tab list and it's like on the top for people 

Edited by Storm
  • Upvote 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Maybe if someone created a Facebook Page and gathered screenshots and media (Something for the Media Team), you might increase traffic into the server, by appealing to those unaware of Gmod and Star Wars RP.