How has your past month been? (27/07/2021)

I'm back, here to check in on you all. I've been through the ringer recently and I'm trying to put myself back together- whatever that means.

How are you?

Do anything interesting this month?

Have you found a new hobby or interest?

What do you like to watch on youtube?

What type of music do you listen to? (Can I have an example)

Edited by Yuri
  • Like 1

How are you?

Since joining the IG Developer Team I have actually been pretty good, its given me a purpose and heavily increased my moral. Also made some good friends. Last few weeks have been a highlight of this year.

Do anything interesting this month?

Actually yes! I got to do a one week work experience at CSIRO IM&T team (Network Administration Team) met some great people there and got to learn so much about the industry. Also got to go to a Datacentre and service the Supercomputer.

Have you found a new hobby or interest?

Yes! GLua Coding! From learning it to be able to join the development team I have found a great interest in it

What do you like to watch on youtube?

Alot of Call me Kevin, Donut Media, Linus Tech Tips, Vlog Creations, SomeOrdinaryGamers, I did a thing and finally DougDoug

What type of music do you listen to? (Can I have an example)
Really anything the plays next. My fav song that I am listening to atm on repeat is

• Poggers 1

I am good i guess,

I have recently gotten into spreadsheets and have tried to learn a bit more of how to use their iffy Code,

Gotten into COD mobile XD

I Regret Nothing