Player History

Have you had any warnings in the past? If so, please list them:

- FailRP (Talking while gagged)
- DC to avoid Jail Time.
- RDMing Recruits
The warns were issued around late 2019

Have you had any bans in the past? If so, please list them:

Negative

Have you had any similar positions (Staff, PAC3, Developer) on other servers? If so, please list them:

Support, PAC3, Developer, and staff.

Basic Reasoning Questions

Why should you be given this position over others?: 

I believe that I should be given the role as Trial Moderator, because I am an active, friendly member of the community. I can take a joke, and I can also take positive and negative feedback. I can handle a large amount of stress without it effecting my behavior and attitude.

Why should you be trusted with this position? and do you believe others think of you with the same perspective?:

I believe I should be trusted in this position as I do have a large amount of previous experience as a staff position on many different servers ranging over a large amount of game modes. While I take tickets I am not bias towards anyone. 
Some people may still see me as a mingy player from early 2020, but I can ensure you that I have changed my ways. I enjoy playing on the server and I want to make everyone's experience even better while on the server.

Why are you applying for this position?:

I am applying for this position because I have recently noticed that some of the staff that are "Online" are AFK most of the time, this means that some of the basic scenarios
cant happen. For instance, ISC can't get airships spawned in, COs can't get tools for building, etc.

I am applying to attempt to reduce this happening.

Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?
Mangement Overseer - Guardian Networks
Community Manager - Psycho Servers

Head Dev - InfernoRP
Superadmin - SuperlemonRP
Staff Manager - AltasRP
Server Director - Old Gold RP
Head Moderator - Arcadia Networks

Snr Moderator - Astro Gaming
Snr Moderator - Cosmic Gaming HaloRP
Moderator - Cosmic Gaming SWRP

Moderator - Nexus Servers
Moderator - GGS.SX
Moderator - Icefuse JvS

Moderator - Nitro Networks

Before we continue, anything else you’d like to add?:
Negative.

Moderator Reasoning Questions

You see a civilian killing others without an obvious roleplay reasoning behind it, what do you do?:

I would firstly attempt to get evidence of this happening (Recordings) so if this player makes any kind of report, there is at least some evidence there.
I would then confront the civilian in RP and try to get his reasoning behind his actions, if there was a valid reason behind it, I would disregard it.
If there is no valid reason I would go to the victim(s) and get there side of the story.
If its was an invalid reason I would bring the civilian to an admin sit and explain what he did wrong, depending on how he handled that and how many people he killed
I would either give him a verbal warning or a written one.

Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you do?

I would proceed to get the players steamid, and I would double check with the victims if it was Mass RDM. If it was, I would give them a warning, and seek a higher-ranking staff member to see what I should do next.

A user has been given tools for training. You soon discover they are using the tools to prop kill and prop block. What course of action do you take?:

I would instantly remove the players tools and bring him into an admin sit,
If the player has previous warns/bans for tool abuse or anything similar to that, I would seek advice from a higher-ranking staff member.
If he doesn't I would warn the user and ensure to not give tools back to him until at least the next day.

Someone is bullying another member of the community. What do you do?:

Firstly I would make contact with the victim and try to get his side of the story, events that lead up to that point, and any evidence that he has.
Once all that is sorted out I would proceed to bring the bully to the current sit, and tell him that bullying of any kind is not tolerated on the server.
I would then proceed to warn the bully for Bullying/Player Disrespect, and ensure that he understands that next time the punishment would be a lot worse.
I would then return both of the players.

A player enters the servers and begins to make racial slurs. What do you do?:

I would make sure that the player understands that racism is not tolerated on the Imperial Gaming community's, I would proceed to warn him, return him, and spectate him.
If he continues I would get his steamid and seek a higher-ranking staff member for advice.

Someone threatens to DDOS the server. What do you do?

I would proceed to grab any/all evidence possible, and I would bring the player to an admin sit.
I would then tell the player that DDoS threats are a big no no, and I would give him a permanent ban.

You see a higher ranking staff member abuse their powers. What do you do?

I would gather as much evidence possible of this, I would then send it to a higher-ranking staff member.
While I am speaking with them I would confront the abusive staff member and try to get him to calm down, I would then let the higher-ranking staff deal with this.

Terms of Application

1. Application bumps are viable after a total of 7 days following the last bump/post. If the application is bumped prior to the minimum amount of days it is liable for denial.
2. Any member of the community is allowed to provide feedback by posting a “+1” or “-1” and can present evidence to support their vote. 
3. Advertisement of applications in any form, including but not limited to, in or out of character chat, discord, forum chatbox and teamspeak, will lead to an immediate termination and denial of the application.
4. Failing to answer questions will lead to the termination and denial of the application.
5. False information will lead to the termination and denial of the application.
6. Failing to meet the minimum requirements laid out by the template will lead to either the application being placed on a temporary hold until requirements are met, or it will be terminated and denied.
8. Knowledge of the ULX Commands are not essential when applying but it is recommended and preferred that applicants expand their knowledge prior to applying or while the application is active.

I, Void, agree to the terms stated above and accept that if my application is successful, I am henceforth a representative of Imperial Gaming and will act maturely and responsibly. I accept and will respect the powers that are given unto me with my position. I will only use the power given to me to enhance the experience of the members of the community. I accept that any abuse of these privileges comes with the risk of termination from the staff team. I accept that I may be demoted at any given time without prior warning or valid reason. I, the applicant, am well aware of the server rules and to the best of my ability will uphold and enforce these rules.

Edited by Proxy_109
Updated playtime
  • Upvote 3

+1

I've known Void for a short time but It's clear to me that he's someone who will put 110% in to get a job done and solve a problem, not to mention, he is active, responsible and proven to be an assistance to the community through his support position and all-around a good dude.

Good luck mate.

Edited by Cueball

Hello Void, a few things I picked up reading you're application. Dates of when your warns we're given should be displayed along with any previous staff position you have held as you have said you stated you have previous experience, be sure to add this information.

On 7/21/2021 at 12:26 AM, Proxy_109 said:

I believe I should be trusted in this position as I do have a large amount of previous experience as a staff position on many different servers ranging over a large amount of game modes.

In you're application you have said that you want the position because Mods haven't been as active as they should be which is fair reason but as for whether you are moderator material is uncertain, I have not had any interactions with you that I can recall, you're previous warns bring into question you're maturity level without any other knowledge of you're conduct to go off by. But you do have a few things working in your favour, you're activity and you're motivation to help the community being a member of support as well as being a donator shows this.

A few thing you can do to get yourself out in the community:

- Volunteer to become an Event Character when they are called

- Get in TeamSpeak and talk to members of the community

- Create Passive RP in game with other players

Interaction is key so that players can see you for who you are

Without a better understanding of you're current attitude and how you conduct yourself on and off the server I am unable to leave a definitive response on you're application therefore I will be leaving a Neutral response on this application this is subject to change.

Edited by Hyperion

+1

after 1 too many interactions of mass spawning props in events
Spawning things such as elite defenders through advanced dupe 
and prop blocking i will be dropping down to a 

Edited by Strix