sdqfafafafaf.png.afc97c25128de5fe73919cbaaf8a4cc6.png

Changelog 1 - QOL

Upon release of our Faction Servers, we hit a few rocks in the road and as a result the bug gang and Developers were all over fixing the game breaking bugs, but at the time of release we got a decent amount of players. As expansions go in Imperial Gaming in the past, we tend to divide the community somewhat, with the release of the Factions Server, one of the aims was to bring in new people to the community and grow on top of that. With the new updates the Developers have worked tirelessly on, we have a fully functional server that the team can tinker with and evolve. And trust me, its going to evolve alot, into a more enjoyable experience for all.

• CombatLog Changes/Fixes:
    • Fixed CombatLogX
      - Changed to allow to talk in chat while in PVP
      - Changed to allow Entity Interaction while in PVP
      - Allowed Enderpearls during PVP
      - Allowed Flight during PVP
      - Fixed issue where player was kicked out of Creative when entering combat
      - Combat with Mobs no longer enters you into Combat Mode
      - Changed it so  you can open your inventory while in combat
      - Allowed Block Placing and Grief during PVP
      - Allowed Item Pickup and Drop while in PVP
      - Allowed Elytra
      - Allowed Totem Usage while in PVP
  • QOL:
    • Added in backup features (hurrah!)
    • Reset Nether
    • Changed Factions to SaberFactions
    • Changed the amount of Mobs that can be spawned at one time
    • Users no longer spawn in their Faction Home on death :feelsbirthdayman:
    • Implemented SilkSpawners,
    • Fixed Problem where every Spawner is a pig spawner
    • Fixed bug where Players can Set home in enemy territory
    • Fixed Exploit where Quartz bought and crafted into blocks for profit - Quartz now cost $125 Each
    • Fixed claimable spawn and warzone
    • Vaults are now only one bars worth each
    • /refer command (/refer [name] to claim a reward!)
      • At the end of the period, the top 5 people with the most referrals will receive donation packages.
    • Made Blackmarket automated opening/closing (be wary!)

Discord Link: https://discord.gg/P8eWsmGQBz

More stuff to come!

Edited by Higashi

servers pretty cool, wish it had like, drugs or hookers or blackjack.

but it'll make do.

• Bailey featured this topic

I feel like the Faction server is kinda dead, like most nights it only has like 3-4people on it on average. Its also a bit hard to raid when the majority of the player base is in two factions ahahaha. Sometimes I also feel like the map is too big for the population. Apart from that I like the server but I feel like the population is a bit of a issue tbh

Edited by Bibleman
On 7/8/2021 at 6:59 PM, Bibleman said:

I feel like the Faction server is kinda dead, like most nights it only has like 3-4people on it on average. Its also a bit hard to raid when the majority of the player base is in two factions ahahaha. Sometimes I also feel like the map is too big for the population. Apart from that I like the server but I feel like the population is a bit of a issue tbh

Factions as a first branch into the minecraft field is a good way to go, but unique shit needs to be in the server for it to garner attention from outside the community. The server does have unique stuff, but not to the level where it can be self sustaining for x amount of time. Our mindset is with every wipe the server experiences, the more opportunity we can have to basically reshape what we want. (Plus with each wipe, we'll probably experience an uptick in players that might stay if they see something new/unique).

In my opinion, its basically a 'No Man's Sky' situation, where things aren't the best for the server, but it has a dedicated team behind it, and more importantly developers. We keep our heads down and just work on the server, and hopefully that work will bear fruit.

The server literally is just 2 factions going at it, and sorry to say, but the faction with @Strix is the faction with more resources. (however me and lime are just in a corner, building a tiny base in a mound).

With the population as low as it is though, a 100+ slot server isn't necessary, perhaps reducing it to say... 40-60 and then releasing some other MC servers?

E.g: Modded servers that switch packs each wipe?

8 hours ago, Mauler said:

The server literally is just 2 factions going at it, and sorry to say, but the faction with @Strix is the faction with more resources. (however me and lime are just in a corner, building a tiny base in a mound).

With the population as low as it is though, a 100+ slot server isn't necessary, perhaps reducing it to say... 40-60 and then releasing some other MC servers?

And me just chilling the end on Cybertron 

Cybertron (planet) - Transformers Wiki

Edited by Bibleman
On 7/11/2021 at 1:34 AM, Mauler said:

i have over 100 hours on it,

And you have yet to see gecko clan,

They are planing something massive dude and they are still leading in economical worth with the recent spike of 5.5 million in thies bank and recent advancement of full netherite,
I AM PREPARING FOR WARRRRR 
+ there is still bread