[IG] Minecraft Factions Release

The time is finally here! Get your squad together and prepare to face off on Imperial Gaming's new Star Wars Factions Server.

Imperial Gaming | Minecraft Star Wars Factions | Release Information

Release Date: 6pm AEST Friday the 25th of June

Minecraft Version: 1.16.5

Wipe Length: 2 Months

Map Size: (-2500, -2500) to (2500, 2500)

After 3 months of hard work, I can finally announce that the minecraft server is ready to be released. Firstly I'd like to thank @Kristofer and his team for producing this awesome trailer. Secondly, I'd again like to thank @Hideyoshi @Stathi @Greyback @Veteran @Cracked @Bailey @Jay Lamar @Kippy and @TheNegotiator for all the hard work they put into making the server. 

For more details on the server, please see my previous post: https://imperialgamingau.invisionzone.com/topic/7412-minecraft-community-expansion

• Like 1
  • Poggers 2
  • Upvote 6
2 minutes ago, Chubbs said:

why you gotta make this shit pay 2 win

How so?

In accordance with the Mincraft EULA Agreement, anything that can be obtained through donations packages can also be obtained through regular playtime.

1 minute ago, Guskywalker said:

How so?

In accordance with the Mincraft EULA Agreement, anything that can be obtained through donations packages can also be obtained through regular playtime.

its just cringe. so you gotta donate at the start of the wipe to get the most out of it even then the Minecraft server aint gonna be that popular so the only people that'll most likely be on it is those who donate and be OP

13 minutes ago, Veteran said:

for those who are forming teams i believe that faction player size is 6 members

Idk where you heard that, I think we considered it but I don’t think there is a cap. @Guskywalker please say smth.

23 minutes ago, Chubbs said:

its just cringe. so you gotta donate at the start of the wipe to get the most out of it even then the Minecraft server aint gonna be that popular so the only people that'll most likely be on it is those who donate and be OP

Just to comment on this, the loadouts are pretty strong, but in that same instance, they aren’t as strong as what many other servers have them as, and on top of that, it still requires a lot of work to get anything to shit on others.

You still need to grind to get $$$ to get tnt or wither skulls to raid, etc. we’re obviously trying to make it worth our time as a community revenue wise as well as trying to make it worth it for people to actually buy the rank.

Most of the really OP shit or the rare stuff is won via KOTH or the loot structures around the map.