What anime have you liked/watched so far?

I've got my own little list below, but I would like to hear about what other people enjoy to watch and what interests them.

WARNING: Some of these shows contain elements that can make viewers uncomfortable so please be warned.

All of the shows contain violence and gore (blood, brutal death and viscera).

Spoiler

I've seen Parasyte, DoroHeDoro, High-Rise Invasion, Devil Man: Cry Baby and started watching Demon Slayer (originally I started off with HunterxHunter & Onepiece and realised they have way too many episodes and a weird community, so I dipped)

Parasyte - The series follows Shinichi Izumi, a high school boy whose right hand becomes possessed by an alien Parasite named Migi, finding himself in a battle against other Parasites who feast on other humans.

The show has scenes of family loss

DoroHeDoro - The story about Kaiman, an amnesic man disfigured by Magic who tries to recover both his original face and memories about his past.

The show does not deal with any major social issues other than the imbalance in the world.

High-Rise Invasion - Yuri soon finds herself in a strange world of skyscrapers with only two options for escape—fight past the mysterious masked figures or leap to her death!

The show has a minor scene of sexual assault

Demon Slayer - Tanjiro's younger sister, Nezuko, was also attacked and became a demon herself, though she survived with some of her humanity intact. In an effort to avenge his family and find a cure for his sister's curse, Tanjiro joins the Demon Slayer Corps.

The show deals with content such as loss of family

Devil Man: Cry Baby - With demons reawakened and humanity in turmoil, a sensitive demon-boy is led into a brutal, degenerate war against evil by his mysterious friend, Ryo.

The show deals with content such as jealousy, friendship lost, corruption and sexual assault, loss of family, adolescent sexuality and some other minor themes.

I enjoyed all of the shows, they were very gruesome, sad and disgusting and at times, but I still enjoyed them due to their art style and the fantasy elements strung within it.

I recommend Parasyte, DoroHeDoro & Demon Slayer for beginner introductions to the more brutal side of anime.

Attack on Titan, and even then that’s because of the story, the medium of Anime really annoys me. Overdone facial expressions, etc. just takes me out of it.

AoT had a good enough story that I decided to watch it even though I didn’t like the way it was presented.

call me basic But I will be dammed I love ME some Dragon Ball just everything from the medium to the story just mhwa

aot, jujutsu kaisen, evangelion, serial experiments lain, erased, to your eternity, ride your wave, 5cm apart

i will not read chainsaw man i will watch it 😎

Edited by Hamish