In Game Name: hypo

In Game Rank: Private

In Game Regiment: ST

Ban Details

(Insert a screenshot of the ban notice here) - N/A due to discord ban

How long was the ban for: Permanent

Which staff member banned you: Bailey

What date did the ban occur: 18/06/2021

What was the reason for the ban: Posting a screenshot showing a community member saying racial slurs

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned: Bailey was insulting me based off of past actions, and telling everyone about these so actions (see Figure 5 & Figure 6). In the heat of the moment, after being tired of countless people bringing up my past (over 2 years ago), I decided to post a photo of what Bailey had said from under a year ago (See Figure 1 & Figure 2). I was then banned, without a clear reason, so therefore I asked Bailey in his DMs and received no response. I then asked a friend to assist me with my query, and he gave me a screenshot of what Bailey had said in general after I was banned (Figure 4). Ironically, he claims it to be over a year ago, despite multiple incidents occurring within 12 months.

Why do you believe you deserve to be unbanned / given a second chance: I think the situation was unprofessional for both parties and generally quiet ironic, considering that Bailey justified the immediate ban by saying "He was attacking my past", and that it was okay for him to attack my past due to it being "true" (see Figure 4) and him violating the rules in which he informs to be fine due to his extensive play time (Figure 3).  Looking back at it now, I understand how immature my personal response was regardless to his, and I believe that a permanent ban is not justified considering the clean sheet I've held since by previous unban. I also believe it is difficult to judge me off of my friends alleged actions, and so I ask that you assess this appeal with a sense of individuality.

I am not here to necessarily deface Bailey (yet he defaced me), rather I am posting these figures to provide the necessary context/evidence which lead to my response leading to this appeal.

(I have censored these photos out of respect for the community rules & members)

THE MAIN FIGURES WHICH SUPPORTED THIS APPEAL HAVE BEEN SINCE REMOVED (HENCE THE FIGURE NUMBERS ARE OUT OF ORDER) - PLEASE KEEP THAT IN MIND WHEN READING

Figure 1: (Bailey's attempted justification for his actions)

unknown.png

Figure 2: (Bailey's "reasoning" for my ban, posted in general (Please note: He lies about it being over a year ago)

unknown.png

Figure 3: (Bailey bringing up my past to the community)

unknown.png

Figure 4: (Bailey continuing to bring up my past to the community)

unknown.png

Edited by hypo
date fix
  • Confused 1
  • Thinking 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 5
  • Poggers 1
  • Agree 2
  • Downvote 1
  • Upvote 2

+1

Just unban the fella, his malicious actions towards the server were years ago. No point dwelling over what was said years ago and taking action about it now :eyes: . 

I think both sides showed a lack of maturity and I’m recommending that he is unbanned from the IG discord and another senior staff member is too overseer and watch over what things are said in the future.

• Upvote 1