• No i shouldn't be

Player Server Profile Information

In-Game Name (Most Identifiable): Scruffy

SteamID32: STEAM_0:0:45364950

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198867564746/

Time Played (UTime):image.png.d0d24667164663ee201838e23e16b679.png

Player History

Have you had any warnings in the past? If so, please list them:

Yes only one and that was from lucky a while back for DCing to avoid arrest.

Have you had any bans in the past? If so, please list them:

No not at all

Have you had any similar positions (Staff, PAC3, Developer) on other servers? If so, please list them:

Yes i have been staff a SNR mod on gaminglight policerp.

Basic Reasoning Questions

Why should you be given this position over others?:

Really you can choose someone else over me but I think you guys should pick me for a t-mod spot because I'm nice, hard working, and happy to help anyone who needs it at anytime.

Why should you be trusted with this position? and do you believe others think of you with the same perspective?:

I think I should get a t-mod spot because I love this sever a lot I don't want to lose this lovely sever especially during this times with the dreaded c word and I'm not saying cancer the other one the one which Melbourne is in lockdown for.

Why are you applying for this position?:

Yes many people have applied in the past with a lot of experience a lot more than i do anyways so I'm not going to say that's why I'm applying but I am going to say I'm a very nice guy i might be 15. But I'm pretty Machor for my age, yes as a lot of you no I'm a shit speller and a bit of a slow typer but the only reason why im I'm a kinda slow at typing is because I'm a shit speller but i get the job done as a staff member. Some of you may remember me about two years ago then again a lot of people which i new on the sever has left. Yes iv only came back like a week ago or two, I'm a lance corporal in shock now making my way in the ranks. i love this server so much that i dont want to see it go down in numbers even more because of minges so think i should be given a chance to be staff team on this sever to try to help the sever stay up and running for lots of people to join and have fun. i know alot of you are doing well on keeping the sever going so people like me can have fun and i would like to join the fun and hard work on keeping the sever going.

Before we continue, anything else you’d like to add?: nope

Moderator Reasoning Questions

You see a civilian killing others without an obvious roleplay reasoning behind it, what do you do?:

I will take them to a roof and ask them there reason for kill all of those people if he tells a none roleplay reason then i will warn him for mass rdm and failrp.

Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you do?

i will look at logs see who it was get his steamid warn them then go to a higher up and ask for that person to be banned for a day or a week.

A user has been given tools for training. You soon discover they are using the tools to prop kill and prop block. What course of action do you take?:

I will take there tools away and also warn them for prop kill and prop block then go to higher ups and ask for that persons tool perms to be removed.

Someone is bullying another member of the community. What do you do?:

I will tp both people i will ask the person who was being bullyed to tell me there side of the story once i got his/hers side i will ask the person who was bullying them and if he/her says something stupid i will warn him/her for harassments.

A player enters the servers and begins to make racial slurs. What do you do?:

I will gag him then warn him and depending on what he/her said i will go to higher ups and ask for him/her to be banned for 3 weeks or more possibly perma.

Someone threatens to DDOS the server. What do you do?

If someone threatens to ddos the sever i will immediately request a higher up in admin chat on the old sever i used to staff on we took ddos threats very seriously which im pretty sure all severs take it seriously.

You see a higher ranking staff member abuse their powers. What do you do?

If i see a higher ranking staff member i will tell them hey your going a bit to far if they didn't listen then i will go to a more higher ranking staff.

• Downvote 7
  • Upvote 1
5 hours ago, Mongo said:

that's tuff that's tuff 

big -1 to his app for this reason though

Edited by Jozo
added -1