In Game Name: N/A

In Game Rank: N/A

In Game Regiment: N/A

Ban Details

How long was the ban for: Perm

Which staff member banned you: Moose

What date did the ban occur: 25/7/2018

What was the reason for the ban: Caught using alt accounts, lying to staff

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned: So i was black listed from all the regiments so thats why i went on an alt account and at that time i was new to starwars roleplay... than i was found and i lied to moose and got banned of the server

Why do you believe you deserve to be unbanned / given a second chance: Why i believe i should come back is because i am now a serious roleplayer, I have not been on any alt accounts and i dont lie to staff, I would like to come back so i can roleplay on IG,  I am Also now very mature 

unknown.png

Edited by PootisPow
  • Downvote 6
  • Upvote 1

Hello Cards welcome back to IG, how much effort and honesty you put into a ban appeal will make or break your chances of a successful appeal and in this case this application is lacking both. 2018 was awhile ago but that doesn't mean you get a free pass when appealing to be unbanned. If you put more effort and detail into your appeal such as how you have changed etc, I would be willing to return to this post and re-evaluate my response.

I will not be supporting this appeal -1  (subject to change)

Edited by Hyperion

Very low detail here as well as low effort has been put into the application, so I am unsure.

In fairness, the guy who banned you (Moose, who seems to have been a very high up individual at a point in time) has upvoted this app so maybe we should give you another shot.

Neutral leaning to +1 with a 3 month probation

• Downvote 1