Smith Trial Mod Application

Player Server Profile Information

In-Game Name (Most Identifiable): Smith

SteamID32: STEAM_0:0:200746625

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198361758978

Time Played (UTime):  had about 8w 1d before it bugged out20210213220258_1.jpg.30ca7ebee6b37d2d0cfc46bce51dc605.jpg

Player History

Have you had any warnings in the past? If so, please list them: no warning

Have you had any bans in the past? If so, please list them: no bans in the past

Have you had any similar positions (Staff, PAC3, Developer) on other servers? If so, please list them: none so far

Basic Reasoning Questions

Why should you be given this position over others?: because i am a friendly guy and I am respectful to people in a joking manner and i am active on the server as i can be while dealing with IRL stuff. I can deal with stressful stuff and can deal with people being mean to me

Why should you be trusted with this position? and do you believe others think of you with the same perspective?:  because i am nice and I will not abuse my positiom no matter the what is happening and i always try to be non bias to people what ever is happening in the current events

Why are you applying for this position?: i am applying for mod because i want to give back to the community i have being playing on for a while and i want to help everyone the best i can while giving everyone the best experince on the server

Before we continue, anything else you’d like to add?: ik my spelling might be bad i have a disability

Moderator Reasoning Questions

You see a civilian killing others without an obvious roleplay reasoning behind it, what do you do?:  i will pull the person into a Sit and I will ask why they are killing others people if they say they just bored I will ask around to see how much people they kill if it was not much people i will just give them a warn if it was a lot i will ban then for about 2-3 days depending how much people they kill.

Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you do?:  first i will try to find the person Steam ID in the logs then i will give them a warn in awarns then i will ban them for a week for mass RDM longer if the person has a history of mass RDMS

A user has been given tools for training. You soon discover they are using the tools to prop kill and prop block. What course of action do you take?:  first i will tp them to the top of the isd if on map or somewhere private then i will remove the tools and tell them that they abused their tools so that they no longer use tools and blacklist them if i cannot and give them a warn

Someone is bullying another member of the community. What do you do?:  first i will tell them to stop bullying the person and if the contune i will give them a warn or ban for a cuple of days to a week depend of how bad they were bullying the meme of the community 

A player enters the server and begins to make racial slurs. What do you do?: i will tell them to stop or it a warn if they contune i will give them a warn if contune after that i will ban them for 3 day up to a week for racials slurs

Someone threatens to DDOS the server. What do you do?: first i will ban them for a DDOS threat then get someone higher up to Perm ban them as a DDOS threats are not allowed on the server

You see a higher ranking staff member abuse their powers. What do you do?: first i will record what they are doing then i will try to get into contact with the staff manager to tell them about it and give them the vid if the staff manger is unavable i will give it to a management and tell them what is happen when it's happen and give them the video to deside what happens after that

Terms of Application

1. Application bumps are viable after a total of 7 days following the last bump/post. If the application is bumped prior to the minimum amount of days it is liable for denial.
2. Any member of the community is allowed to provide feedback by posting a “+1” or “-1” and can present evidence to support their vote. 
3. Advertisement of applications in any form, including but not limited to, in or out of character chat, discord, forum chatbox and teamspeak, will lead to an immediate termination and denial of the application.
4. Failing to answer questions will lead to the termination and denial of the application.
5. False information will lead to the termination and denial of the application.
6. Failing to meet the minimum requirements laid out by the template will lead to either the application being placed on a temporary hold until requirements are met, or it will be terminated and denied.
8. Knowledge of the ULX Commands are not essential when applying but it is recommended and preferred that applicants expand their knowledge prior to applying or while the application is active.

I, Smith, agree to the terms stated above and accept that if my application is successful, I am henceforth a representative of Imperial Gaming and will act maturely and responsibly. I accept and will respect the powers that are given unto me with my position. I will only use the power given to me to enhance the experience of the members of the community. I accept that any abuse of these privileges comes with the risk of termination from the staff team. I accept that I may be demoted at any given time without prior warning or valid reason. I, the applicant, am well aware of the server rules and to the best of my ability will uphold and enforce these rules.

Edited by smith
  • Thinking 1
  • Upvote 3

Hey Smith,

I will be leaving a Negative support

You are a really nice person and I have never had a bad interaction with you but i don't think you would suit the role of a moderator.

the application lacks a lot of detail and depth and i just don't think you have the skills to take charge of a situation/issue.

I wish you all the best though.

• Disagree 2
  • Downvote 7
  • Upvote 2
  • smith changed the title to Smith Trial Mod Application

Neutral

11 hours ago, Chubbs said:

You are a really nice person and I have never had a bad interaction with you but i don't think you would suit the role of a moderator.

the application lacks a lot of detail and depth and i just don't think you have the skills to take charge of a situation/issue.

+1

Dont let these haters bring you down Smith!! You would be a great moderator for the following reasons.

- Active

- Experienced on the server

- Mature when you need to be

I can tell you put a lot of effort into your application and I wish you the best of luck!

• Disagree 3
  • Agree 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Upvote 2

Neutral    +1 ( You get a custom green )

Friendly & Active in game

Immature and poor representation within IG Discord

You hold yourself back in the IG discord nowa days and post things that aren't as questionable previously :) 
( I forgot to edit this a week ago sorry )

Edited by Strix
  • Thinking 1
  • Downvote 2
  • Upvote 1

+1

don't know why people call you immature, pretty sure everyone on the internet is immature regardless, even OOC chat is mad childish no cap.

although you could use detail in some aspects of your application, I believe that they are short concise and correct getting straight to the point. I've never had a bad experience with you and even though I was only an engineer with you for a short period of time you were a great person to work along side with.

you're mad active I see you online everyday, you create unique role-play experiences when roleplaying as a droid and I think giving you an opportunity in the staff team even though you have no prior experience will greatly boost the standard of the staff team.

you know when to have fun and you know when to be serious and that's the aspect I really like about you.

Hopefully you'll be accepted into the staff team I genuinely think you'll make a good fit on the staff team.

you deserve this +1 brother

• Disagree 1
  • Upvote 1

I am honestly rather conflicted at the moment.

From my experience with you as a bounty hunter and engineer, on one hand, I think you can be a very mature individual who shines at facilitating roleplay in ways I rarely see, but in another, you can be the total opposite. Your application itself is rather barebones and lacks a large amount of detail in nearly all aspects, which is a major problem for some individuals to understand how you can be trusted to handle different difficult situations and while some are very concise and worded nicely, the odd formatting and immense amount of errors leave it a bit hard to read at times. If you have issues with writing these things, you can always get someone to help or use an extension for your web browser to correct things. (since you noted you have a disability, I am trying to hold this into account so as to not be unfair)

Overall for now I don't think I can see you in a moderator position right now, but I am almost certain if you spruce all those things up I'll have a 180 on my current stance.

• Disagree 4
  • Downvote 2
  • Upvote 2

+1

I'd say you have the ability to catch on quick, and be un unbiased staff member, which sometimes is not seen in all people. Think you could make a good addition to the team, good luck bro.

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
  • Upvote 2
On 6/7/2021 at 11:43 PM, Chubbs said:

Hey Smith,

I will be leaving a Negative support

• Sad 1
  • Downvote 2

+1 

Smith hasn't done anything to show me why he shouldn't be trusted with the role, he's friendly and I'm sure he will make great decisions when the time comes.

I see no reason why he shouldn't be given a chance, there's a trial phase for a reason.

15 hours ago, Naptune said:

+1 

Smith hasn't done anything to show me why he shouldn't be trusted with the role, he's friendly and I'm sure he will make great decisions when the time comes.

I see no reason why he shouldn't be given a chance, there's a trial phase for a reason.

• Downvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Positive support

Even though I have had some iffy interactions with you they have been quite awhile ago and recently my encounters with you have been very friendly and helpful.

I believe that you should be given the chance to join the staff team and prove how deserving of the role you are.

Best of luck, Smith.

Aiko

On 7/22/2021 at 9:43 AM, Aiko said:

Positive support

Even though I have had some iffy interactions with you they have been quite awhile ago and recently my encounters with you have been very friendly and helpful.

I believe that you should be given the chance to join the staff team and prove how deserving of the role you are.

Best of luck, Smith.

Aiko

+1 

-Best of luck Smith

-Jonathan

Edited by Jonathan
  • Upvote 1
  • 4 weeks later...

I've known Smith for a while now and I can say that all my interactions with him have been pleasant. His application is well written he is a tad bit mingy some times but that's fine we all are. Not to mention he is one of the nicest people around so +1 gl smith 

• Downvote 1
  • Advisor

Denied

Although I believe you are a genuinely nice person and a great member of the community, I do not personally believe you posses the skills required to be a staff member for Imperial Gaming.

• Sad 1