Setsuna's Trial-Moderator Application.

Steam Name:

I_AmSetsuna|IG|

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:58260904

In game name and rank:

DT Lance Corporal 73-04 Setsuna

Time Played:

4d 9h (I had played for weeks amount of time in an earlier version of the server, Suna or Gamma can vouch more likely Suna but Suna's mean to me sometimes)

Why are you applying for this position?: 

This may be repeated in my application so I apologize for that but this is the only reason I play Gmod and I don't find the other servers as fun or with such a good community as this one and I want to be able to help the server in whatever way I can. I don't have a Job yet so I can't really donate, because my parents wont let me use their money for this sorta thing, but when I get a job I will definitely donate. But I just want to be able to support this server and community where I can.

How will allowing you to be apart of our staff team help us:

I can help out with whatever has need of being done, whitelisting, warning, teleporting, helping with events, or with tryouts or just giving tools. Once again I can help suggesting things in lore or what have you, but i'm hopeless at building. I know my way around ULX and have used it before on previous servers.

Have you been a Staff on previous servers if so please list them:

ACE networks CW - Co-Owner

Plazma gaming CW - Admin

Enigma CW - Moderator

Fatlords Gaming TTT - Moderator

Have you had any warnings, kicks or bans if so please list them:

Negative

What can you bring to Imperial Gaming:

I can definitely give suggestions on Star Wars lore and such, maybe not as much as some people but I have a decent knowledge of Star Wars canon not so much legends, also I quite enjoy this server and I would do my best as a staff member to make sure the server stays a positive environment. I am also capable of being a help to others in the community, players, staff and the rest of the community.

Anything else you would like to add:

This is my steam profile link if you need it, I've seen other templates that want it so I'm just gonna put it up here just in case:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/EthRGSetsuna/

If you have any beef with me, please tell me and how I can fix it, I will work on it and eventually get back on your good side.

I feel like i'm forgetting something important, If I am the please tell me, and if you have any feedback on how to improve an application for the future let me know :D

Terms
I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

Thanks for reading, good luck to all that haven't been accepted yet.

Edited by Setsuna
Update on server time.
  • Upvote 1

Thanks guys, really appreciate the +1s! It's like a warm fuzzy feeling inside :D

P.S for anyone who still plays MMO, i'm Kim Jong Un of North Korea and I have 800 militia, COME AT ME!

Edited by Setsuna
  • Upvote 1

Neutral, Sorry but I have not seen you enough on the server or it might be just me but I have not played with you a lot possibly because the time difference between us but the times I have you're a good lad. But apart from that I cannot give anymore input.

• Upvote 1

Uh, currently a neutral. I have nothing against you but I think that a staff member needs to be outspoken within the community. Showing a sense of initiative whether it be on the forums or in the game. Interact with players and make a big name for yourself. For instance take me, I annoy people. Thats my name. Anyway yeah, overall just be more outspoken within he community, if I do notice it I'll have no issue with changing to a +1.