In-Game Name (Most Identifiable): 62-SKS [△] TK-7676 'R3x'

SteamID32: STEAM_0:1:96614236

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198153494201/

Time Played (UTime): 1 Week 5 Days
image.png.b7ac275f86c91856078f27145e089c55.png

Player History

Have you had any warnings in the past? If so, please list them: Negative

Have you had any bans in the past? If so, please list them: No I have not

Have you had any similar positions (Staff, PAC3, Developer) on other servers? If so, please list them:
Nexus Gaming DarkRP - Head Admin
Ethereal Networks - Co - Owner
The Empire - Co - Owner
Hideout Gaming DarkRP - Moderator
Hideout Gaming ImperialRP - Developer
The Museum StarwarsRP- Admin
Retribution Networks - Moderator
The Museum 2.0 StarwarsRP - Tmod
Horizon Networks StarwarsRP - Moderator
Cosmic Gaming [Clone Wars, HaloRP, Jedi Vs Sith, ImperialRP] - Co-Owner

I have been staff on other servers but I cant remember the names at this time.

Basic Reasoning Questions

Why should you be given this position over others?:

In my opinion I can bring a lot of experience and kindness to the staff team, I have around 2000 hours of gmod being an Admin on other servers and I can bring everything I know and have shared with my other fello staff members in the past. I can help the staff if they don't know what to do in certain situations, I could sit and watch them while they are in a sit and if they need help I can give them suggestions on what to do but wont tell them to do it so that way they can learn and can carry on helping other players and other staff members if they are on need of help.

Why should you be trusted with this position? and do you believe others think of you with the same perspective?: 

I believe that I can be trusted with this position because although I am a new player to the community than most of the player base, I am very active within the community. Although some players may not know me, being given this position it will provide me a better chance at engaging with the community players of IG. Not only do I believe that I can be trusted with this position, I also believe that the players of IG who have spoken to me may also agree on the points I have provided.

Why are you applying for this position?:

Well I want to become a member of the IG staff team because I like to help people in my free time, I have a lot of experience in staff situations. Since I have no life and spend over twelve hours of my day on Garry's Mod I am on when very few people are. Since this is a trait to me, I am on when not many staff are on or even none are on. When people need help it either takes a long period of time due to a lot of people requesting support or they don't get it at all because no staff are on. This really hurts me because it hurts the player base and the community has so much more potential. I will promise to dedicate almost all my day to work with the server and help assist it to make it number one! I also have a great passionate and kind friendly heart and with this trait I can treat the player base with the amount of respect it needs even if it does not show the same and be professional about business. This I feel will help grow my experience with staffing and I will in return also help it grow it's player base as much as I can and do my best to do my job at fullest potential.

Before we continue, anything else you’d like to add?:

Feel free to comment with any suggestions you have so that I can improve on this application or DM me on Discord. R3x_U_UP#3114

Moderator Reasoning Questions

You see a civilian killing others without an obvious roleplay reasoning behind it, what do you do?:

I would drag the player into a sit and get their side of the story. I would explain to the player that the role of a civilian is to create passive RP and not a role to go around killing freely. If the player understands and apologises I would return them and keep an eye on the player to make sure they don't do it again. If the player doesn't really care what I am trying to say to them I would let the EM know and set the player back to their regiment. I would also suggest to a higher ranking EM that the player should be placed on blacklist from becoming an EM for awhile until they can prove that they can be trusted as a civilian again.

Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you do?

I would start by pulling up logs and collecting the players SteamID I would teleport the players who were RDMed to see if I can find out what made the player want to MRDM. I would warn and ban the player for MRDM and L2AP (Leaving to Avoid Punishment).

A user has been given tools for training. You soon discover they are using the tools to prop kill and prop block. What course of action do you take?:

I would remove them of their tools and bring them into a sit. I would first ask them why they are prop killing and prop blocking to get their side of the story and warn them for prop killing and prop blocking. I would also see if I could get them restricted of tools for a few days to a couple of weeks until they can be trusted to have tools again.

Someone is bullying another member of the community. What do you do?:

Lets say the bully is Player A and the other member is Player B. I would pull both players aside (Most likely somewhere private away from other players and RP). I would proceed by asking Player A what is wrong and why they are bullying Player B, if Player A comes clean I would give them a warn for Player Diss. If Player A does not come clean I would warn them and Ban the player for 3days with reason Player Diss so that they can cool off and come back when thens are less tense. If Player B does not agree with the actions I have taken I would ask them their suggestions and take into consideration on what they would like done to the player bullying them.

A player enters the servers and begins to make racial slurs. What do you do?:

I would gather evidence of the player saying racial slurs and give them a warn and ban them for 2 weeks for the reasons. Racism and NITRP. Racism is offensive and against the server rules so it needs to be handled appropriately. If the player comes back after they have served their punishment and proceeds to say racial slurs they would be warned for the same reason and banned even longer than the last time.

Someone threatens to DDOS the server. What do you do?

I would gather evidence and Perm Ban the player as DDOSing is serious and should not be joked about. If I am unable to Perm Ban the player I would ask a higher up to increase the time on the ban of the player to ensure the player can not come back soon and threaten the server again. I would also give the player a warn just in case they appeal their ban at a later date and it gets accepted, the staff know to keep an eye on that player.

You see a higher ranking staff member abuse their powers. What do you do?

I would record evidence of the Staff Member abusing their powers given to them and report them to their respected superior. For Staff I would report it to Siege and if it was an EM I would report it to Kris and let them hand out the appropriated actions towards the staff member.

Terms of Application

1. Application bumps are viable after a total of 7 days following the last bump/post. If the application is bumped prior to the minimum amount of days it is liable for denial.
2. Any member of the community is allowed to provide feedback by posting a “+1” or “-1” and can present evidence to support their vote. 
3. Advertisement of applications in any form, including but not limited to, in or out of character chat, discord, forum chatbox and teamspeak, will lead to an immediate termination and denial of the application.
4. Failing to answer questions will lead to the termination and denial of the application.
5. False information will lead to the termination and denial of the application.
6. Failing to meet the minimum requirements laid out by the template will lead to either the application being placed on a temporary hold until requirements are met, or it will be terminated and denied.
8. Knowledge of the ULX Commands are not essential when applying but it is recommended and preferred that applicants expand their knowledge prior to applying or while the application is active.

I, R3x_U_UP, agree to the terms stated above and accept that if my application is successful, I am henceforth a representative of Imperial Gaming and will act maturely and responsibly. I accept and will respect the powers that are given unto me with my position. I will only use the power given to me to enhance the experience of the members of the community. I accept that any abuse of these privileges comes with the risk of termination from the staff team. I accept that I may be demoted at any given time without prior warning or valid reason. I, the applicant, am well aware of the server rules and to the best of my ability will uphold and enforce these rules.

• Downvote 2
  • Upvote 5

Neutral

I've seen you around on the server, however never interacted with you in anyway shape or form, you appear to just be in the crowd, and don't really stand out.

For the application itself, it's good that you have a lot of experience in the past, however some of the situational involving how you would react to certain scenarios occasionally feels rushed and under detailed, whilst other times in my opinion the answers provided feel incorrect.

I would recommend getting more well known around the community and getting more out there, interacting with more users both on the server and the forums, it will allow myself and the community to gauge who you are more as a player and how you might fit into a staff position.

Best of luck.

• Upvote 2

Whilst your answers could use some extra detail, the interactions I have had with you whilst on the server have been all but negative. I think you have the potential to be a Mod but I would like to see a little bit more of you, and observe some additional interactions particularly toward members other than your own regiment.

Nonetheless, I'll be leaving you with a Neutral very closely leaning toward a +1, for now.

Best of luck, lad. :)

• Upvote 1

Neutral with a Heavy Lean towards a +1

- User is Extremely Active

- Knows the rules really well

- Needs to improve on engaging with the rest of the community

- Answers need more details

Neutral leaning towards a +1

- I've seen you around the server and interacted with you multiple times, I think you're a great bloke someone fitting to be a member of the staff team

- Active and very friendly

- Detail is needed in some of the questions 

- Expand your reach and interact with more people on the server

All in all you're a very nice and respectable person all you need to do is talk and interact with more people in the community! I'll happily change this to a +1 sooner or later once I see you more on the forums and on the server interacting with a bunch of people and creating more roleplay. I hope you get accepted brotha

GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR APP

On 5/24/2021 at 4:52 AM, Mongo said:

Neutral

I've seen you around on the server, however never interacted with you in anyway shape or form, you appear to just be in the crowd, and don't really stand out.

For the application itself, it's good that you have a lot of experience in the past, however some of the situational involving how you would react to certain scenarios occasionally feels rushed and under detailed, whilst other times in my opinion the answers provided feel incorrect.

I would recommend getting more well known around the community and getting more out there, interacting with more users both on the server and the forums, it will allow myself and the community to gauge who you are more as a player and how you might fit into a staff position.

Best of luck.

Yeah I agree with mongo I don't think I have never interacted with you I don't really remember if I have ever seen you on the server. But that could just be me I'm sure you're a nice person judging from what people are saying. Just need to be more out there and interacting with the community and making a name for yourself (in a good way of course).

My opinion is subject to change

• Luigi locked this topic