How has your past week been? (18/05/21)

How are you? What are you doing right now? Do you have any goals for the future? Where does your family predominantly live? Has Jenny asked you for the whacky numbers on the back of your credit card?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I am good. Been a bit sick this week but my co-workers took a few of my shifts so I'm off until Thursday. I'm chillin until then which makes me happy :)

• Like 1

Feeling good, trying to not do school work, goal for the future is to get into the film industry, preferably as a VFX artist, finished an english exam yesterday and hopefully did well.

• Like 1

Assignments been piling up and im an idiot who plays garry's mod instead of doing school, good though 

• Haha 1

Got a C- for my Phil paper but it ez what it ez other wise I'm doing good just met up with hella friends and life is good right now @Yuri you a psychiatrist? cause on the low this helps

• Like 1

Who is jenny?

School camp pretty pog.

assignments weeks are over for now.

Feelin tired with sleep all over the place cuz i am addicted to watching star wars series ( just finished season 7 clone wars last night :)

Connor won't shut up about his 2 sentence English assignment

• Poggers 1

Really good surprisingly. God a lot of shit done, finished all my assignments on time, and managed to still hang out with my friends.

8.5/10

• Poggers 1

At trade school this week, upskilling my ticket from a light vehicle mechanic to a heavy commercial diesel mechanic, so learning new things is fun. Supanova this weekend and so keen as a bean to troop with the 501st and get more photos. So if theres some costumes you wanna see hit me up and ill make it happen.

7.5/10

• Poggers 1

got all my oral assignment marks back this week, did 3, got HDs for all of them so pretty pog. I just have two large reports to finish over the next week then prep for exams so dying rn. I've been stupid sick this week so that's an F.

Excited for all the new lads in compnor this week tho

• Upvote 2