Dolmio

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:176852087

In game name and rank:

Dolmio, Prophet

Time Played:

1week, 5days, 5hours

Why are you applying for this position?:

I feel as though I could be  a a great help to the Imperial Gaming Community as well as being a strong role model for troopers and other community members. I also feel as though sometimes people on the server late at night start to RDM or minge. Even though it's late and there's only 8 people on, sometimes minging can get annoying for other players and RDM is not pleasurable for anyone no mater what time it is. So, I would like to be able to try to prevent things like that from happening during both "minge hours" and RP hours.

How will allowing you to be apart of our staff team help us:

I have experience in being a staff member on other servers. I know ULX commands as well as how and when to use them. I will be a moderator that is helpful and not negelctful and I wil respond to everything I can. Whether it be tools for tryouts, warning minges and random deathmatchers, or any misbehaviour issues or any other way that I could help.

Have you been a Staff on previous servers if so please list them:

Yes. I was a Super Admin on (What used to be Pheonix gaming, but then changed to...) Eternal Networks. (Unfortunately, Eternal Networks closed down).

Have you had any warnings, kicks or bans if so please list them:

No. Not on any Starwars RP server. I have been banned from a DarkRP server back a few months ago when I was a minge but I have settled down and stopped minging completely. I also do not play DarkRP anymore.

What can you bring to Imperial Gaming:

I can bring a good attitude towards the server and the community. I can bring my skills and enthusiasm to the server and the commmunity. I can bring my experience and friendship as well as serious RP. I can bring myself - An active and serious staff member who is always eager to help.

Anything else you would like to add:

I would just like to say that I really love Imperial Gaming. At first I was really inactive and then I started taking the game a lot more seriously and have become a frequently active player (Even though I just got back from a 6 day holiday).

Terms
I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

• Downvote 1
  • Upvote 1

+1

Dolmio is a nice guy, he helps people out, gets along with everyone and has as much fun as he can, he is super nice, i know my +1 won't mean anything but he is a great person, and I'd think he'd be lovely on the staff team!

4 minutes ago, [IG]Regal |Hellcase.com| said:

-1 cool dude but just too inactive

He legit just came back from a vacation he is quite active.

7 minutes ago, Gaben said:

He legit just came back from a vacation he is quite active.

Thanks Gaben. It does say that I just got back from my holiday in the application. I am usually on for about 6+ hours everyday.

• Downvote 1

Neutral 

• Active
  • Friendly
  • Not sure if he has improved his behaviour to be mature (although I think he has, I can not know for sure as I rarely get on SWRP nowadays)

Neutral

• Has improved his maturity
  • Active
  • Harassed some people on multiple occasions

Neutral Reasons:

• Not mature enough
  • Heard a lot of rumors of minging, Can not say that I have seen it. 
  • You make no effort to make the server better. You do not make an effort to create passive RP or anything for people on the server. You are sorta a ghost.

+1  RP's quite nicely, is a good guy to talk to, and I think will serve as a strong role model for new community members. I guess from here on out, What he wants to do, is improve himself more over, so he can change some of them Neutrals into +1's. It ain't gonna be easy, but id say give people a couple of weeks to see what they need to see to change their minds. Other than that, never complained when he dropped down to a Private for Shadow, and was a positive influence on all my troopers in that former regiment back in the day.

Improvements (as a User) could be as simple as be more active in, positively influencing new Troopers with great tips and tricks that will help them RP in this community.  This can start by striking up a conversation with players new to the server, showing interest in there StarWarsRP experiences with other servers, then giving them some 'premium' knowledge they can use on this one. (Knowledge is Power)

From my point of view, I've never heard anyone ingame talk ill of Dolmio, other than "I can't seem to ever beat him in a saber duel." 

4 hours ago, -CML- [IG] Divisionary said:

From my point of view, I've never heard anyone ingame talk ill of Dolmio, other than "I can't seem to ever beat him in a saber duel." 

;-;

On 7/15/2017 at 2:32 PM, -CML- [IG] Divisionary said:

+1  RP's quite nicely, is a good guy to talk to, and I think will serve as a strong role model for new community members. I guess from here on out, What he wants to do, is improve himself more over, so he can change some of them Neutrals into +1's. It ain't gonna be easy, but id say give people a couple of weeks to see what they need to see to change their minds. Other than that, never complained when he dropped down to a Private for Shadow, and was a positive influence on all my troopers in that former regiment back in the day.

Improvements (as a User) could be as simple as be more active in, positively influencing new Troopers with great tips and tricks that will help them RP in this community.  This can start by striking up a conversation with players new to the server, showing interest in there StarWarsRP experiences with other servers, then giving them some 'premium' knowledge they can use on this one. (Knowledge is Power)

Thanks Divisionary

• Downvote 1

• 3 weeks later...