[SPOILERS] The Bad Batch S1E3 Discussion Thread

Spoiler

The Bad Batch episode 3 has finally released and much like I said in the official Imperial Gaming Discord, the only places you're allowed to dicuss the episodes are either in this thread using spoilers and/or the #spoilers channel in the Discord. The rules are relatively simple and I don't want to have to explain them again and again to people who aren't brain dead (hopefully all ya'll.)

I'm watching it later so I'm submitting this thread atm and I'll comment with thoughts when I find some time.

Spoiler

Crosshair's friggin depressed as and Omega has her own bedroom. Pog episode. Gonna cry, brb.

• Agree 1
Spoiler

So, the kaminoian uprising is getting more hints dropped in these coming episodes, with the latest attempting to make a super clone of some kind; this could perhaps be the start of X-1 and X-2 perhaps? Hell if I know.

On that note with the heading on enlisted / conscripted troops, this is likely to go down the route in lore where Cody was retired to become a trainer on Kamino for the empires newest recruits. The early humanization of the first enlisted troops in Crosshairs squad shows a lighter side to the empire, although the guy was some what of a xenophobe to clones and anything relating to the republic as they had left him destitute previously.

Omega getting her own room, pog! Also finding alternative ways to always deal with certain scenarios show a more compassionate and creative side to her.

The Admiral that Tarkin spoke to; started the project 'Warmantle' I am unsure what this is, or if it even has a wookiepedia page, perhaps something to look into. To me this seems like an early initiative for Deathtroopers given the armor design that the squad wears.

22 hours ago, Mongo said:
  Hide contents

So, the kaminoian uprising is getting more hints dropped in these coming episodes, with the latest attempting to make a super clone of some kind; this could perhaps be the start of X-1 and X-2 perhaps? Hell if I know.

On that note with the heading on enlisted / conscripted troops, this is likely to go down the route in lore where Cody was retired to become a trainer on Kamino for the empires newest recruits. The early humanization of the first enlisted troops in Crosshairs squad shows a lighter side to the empire, although the guy was some what of a xenophobe to clones and anything relating to the republic as they had left him destitute previously.

Omega getting her own room, pog! Also finding alternative ways to always deal with certain scenarios show a more compassionate and creative side to her.

The Admiral that Tarkin spoke to; started the project 'Warmantle' I am unsure what this is, or if it even has a wookiepedia page, perhaps something to look into. To me this seems like an early initiative for Deathtroopers given the armor design that the squad wears.

Spoiler

I guess DT was inspired by the bad batch then for genetic mutations?