Worst Injuries you've had

What's the worst Injuries you've ever had

Mine was I once cracked my head open a little when I was 5, that might explain alot..

what's yours? how did you feel? and does it still trouble you to this day

Please for the love of god use the hidden section thing before posting images 

Leukaemia when I was 7, I became bald. 

Blood barely circulated through my circulatory system, I was pale af, and I was barely able to stand let alone walk.

Spoiler

Screenshot_20210513-232704_Snapchat.jpgWhen i snapped my finger, Arm, shoulder, and had a brain bleed all in the same day!

Photo contains somewhat graphic image?

Edited by Chubbs
  • Shocked 1

I was playing for my rec team we were trying to clutch the game. Shit was tied 60-60 had to get a lay or three in, I had the ball crossed up the first guard went through traffic and jumped for the lay, basket went in but I fucked up my landing I landed toes first and rolled my ankle out of my socket if I had pics I would show you cause shit looked delicious swelling and all yummy 

32 minutes ago, Chubbs said:
  Hide contents

Screenshot_20210513-232704_Snapchat.jpgWhen i snapped my finger, Arm, shoulder, and had a brain bleed all in the same day!

Photo contains somewhat graphic image?

I think you win

Lost up to 30% of the blood circulating throughout my body, very lucky boy to survive. Pog moment.

Broke a finger & a rib in the same game.

Took two weeks to finally realise that the rib was causing me some discomfort & that my finger was turning purple. A year later, break the finger again & now I have a metal rod in my finger. 

Sliced my stomach open with my intestine track falling outside my body, honestly wanted to die but the doc pushed it back in and I've never felt better, a few stitches and a couple of weeks worth of antibiotics really does wonders on your body Oh and my current case my heart tying itself into a knot due to a few bad football tackles. 

• Shocked 1
  • Sad 1
5 hours ago, Wombatiacus said:

Sliced my stomach open with my intestine track falling outside my body

What. The. Fuck.

How tho?

Cut off my left pink finger, completely, and half of my left thumb.

was operating a table saw, performing maintenance on it mind you; so the stopper was inactive because of this.

leaned over to grb my spanner and my knee hit the on button, causing the accident.

• Shocked 1

Bro i have been a safety boi my entire life.

i am always anxious about being put in dangerous situations and taken stuff very carefully.

• Agree 1

A full 3 litre, paint bucket fell on my head, in my shed - wasn't that far of a fall but that shit hurt. 

Fell out of a 2.5 metre higher tree house, winded myself or hit my head on the fall (I do not remember) on a thicc branch, then landed head first into the dirt.

I don't think anything came of it, I think the paint bucket hurt a bit, but I was under 8 years old.

2 hours ago, Mongo said:

was operating a table saw, performing maintenance on it mind you; so the stopper was inactive because of this.

leaned over to grb my spanner and my knee hit the on button, causing the accident.

I was about to say bro “Where the fuck was the stopper?” And then you said you were performing maintenance, F, send pics.

Mine seems pretty tame compared to some of these but I broke both the bones in my forearm (just below my elbow) and fracture my wrist at the same time playing footy at school. my left forearm is a little bowed compared to my right because of this.

11 hours ago, Wombatiacus said:

Sliced my stomach open with my intestine track falling outside my body, honestly wanted to die but the doc pushed it back in and I've never felt better, a few stitches and a couple of weeks worth of antibiotics really does wonders on your body Oh and my current case my heart tying itself into a knot due to a few bad football tackles. 

bro what the fuck mans is immortal or some shit

Definitely not near seriousness of everyone else, but I got full dumped by 2 Maori and an Indigenous fella on the first run up of a RL carnival. That was the peak of my discomfort, got to play the ball but then couldn't stay on my feet and had to get carried off lmao

My spine prolly. Physical trauma broke my hip and 2 spinal discs (l4/l5) fragmented and bulged out (2018) first round of surgery i sneezed and my stitches burst open and i almost bled out. A week later a hernia developed and burst my back open  and back i went.  I had surgery ealier this year again and it was hella more successful but as compnor knows i cant move good when its cold and have nerve damage (perk tattoos dont hurt on that leg, downside my ankle will randomly give out and i collapse, have smacked my head a lot bc of this, concussed twice) i have 3cm difference between my calves due to muscle dystrophy.  Nerve damage at this point im told is unknown if itll repair past what it has but fingers crossed

• Shocked 1
2 hours ago, Mongo said:

Did they manage to reattach???

1 hour ago, Jozo said:

bro what the fuck mans is immortal or some shit

Simply too angry to die.

Be me>

Last year I had my appendix swell up on a Friday (Appendix attack). Nothing happened but but they put me on painkillers for the next few days. So for the next few days I was going to the gym, went to a party and went to school. On Tuesday, I wake up and my "basketballs" were in so much pain and they were swollen. I couldn't fucking walk unless I was like cowboy for about nearly 2 months and bathroom was painful. I felt like I was kicked in the nuts by a metal foot for about 2 weeks. So what happened is that when my appendix swelled up, it caused all my muscles on my groin and surrounding it, as well as the appendages near my basketballs to be sucked up into my stomach and become torn and infected. Since I was on super painkillers I didn't feel this until I increase the amount of muscle damage. Some of the tether's which attach my basketballs to the 'net' are somewhat  permanently  damaged, so sometimes I get random burst of pain.  

ArtStation - Cowboy Walk Cycle 2d Animation Loop, Milo Koleske 

me for 2 months

Edited by Bibleman
  • Shocked 1

I been pretty careful 
Worse injury I had was probably when my cat shredded my legs [covered in deep cuts and blood] and I've had a few blood tests since then and they say I still have like over 95% of blood in my body or something so even though I've done quite some bleeding I'm doing a good job at replacing it.

It was painful but it was nothing compared to when I had Swine flu.. god I wanted to fucking die I'd get like 10 minutes of rest then I'd be vomiting whatever was in me for 10 minutes then tryna get some sustenance [food, mainly rice] back in me then trying to get back to sleep through it all and the pain to only get another 10 minutes of sleep and then rinse and repeat for a solid week.... 

Oh and I had a Minor Heart Attack a year or 2 ago.