How much money would you spend on clothes?

I had a research question for one of my statistics paper stating "Are 18-30 year olds more likely to spend more money on clothes than 30+ year olds."

So naturally I asked the question "How much money do I spend on clothes myself" and this thought made it to this forum. So with that said

How much money do you / would spend on clothes?

what type of clothes do you buy?

Do you prioritise sneakers over your tops / pants?

Do you think clothing is unnecessary?

Do you think spending a ridiculous amount of money on clothes is a waste?

Do you think clothing itself is for normies?

What are good quality / bad quality clothes?

Do you even spend money on clothes?

Share your thoughts here, Im really curious to see what people think!

Also if you are into fashion (streetwear, minimalistic, tech wear, etc) share your fit pics I wanna see how drippy y'all are

• Poggers 1

Lets see here...

what type of clothes do you buy? Socks.

Do you prioritise sneakers over your tops / pants? Of course, I grow very lengthy leg hair, and not enough hair on my feet, my shoes keep my warm down there when the hair fails.

Do you think clothing is unnecessary? absolutely, I would love to aggressively compare dick sizes with my fellow man, and ogle at the ladies. ;)

Do you think spending a ridiculous amount of money on clothes is a waste? Yes, if you don't get your monies worth out of enjoying it.

Do you think clothing itself is for normies? What is a normie, what is this child slang.

What are good quality / bad quality clothes? clothes are clothes

Do you even spend money on clothes? No I got dumpster diving.

Preventing Dumpster Divers From Targeting Your Self-Storage Facility |  Inside Self-Storage

Edited by Mongo
  • Poggers 1
  • Upvote 2

Breaking into a cold sweat just thinking about how much money I waste spend on clothes, I have a problem man

Do you prioritise sneakers over your tops / pants? - Nah, gotta have the whole shabang

Do you think clothing is unnecessary? -  Mongo sums it up

Do you think spending a ridiculous amount of money on clothes is a waste? -  Yes, but drip or drown

Do you think clothing itself is for normies? - What

Do you even spend money on clothes? -  Yes, too much

Edited by LilHavana
Forgot to answer the question bruh

what type of clothes do you buy? Anything that I think looks nice and isn't too expensive.

Do you prioritise sneakers over your tops / pants? I used to now I'm trynna conserve money.

Do you think clothing is unnecessary? refer to what mongo said.

Do you even spend money on clothes? Yes, which is why I stopped spending so much on clothes. I'm usually relegated to Cotton On during their sales, for casual wear at at least. Had to buy a bunch of business casual stuff for a job recently and nearly went bankrupt.

What types of clothes? I really like street wear and anything I can feel comfortable in.

Do I prioritise sneakers over other clothes? No I don’t, I think less people look at your feet even if your shoes are fire.

Do you think clothing is unnecessary? Absolutely not, let’s people express themselves in many various ways depending on what they’re wearing and where.

Do you even spend money on clothes? Yes, recently I spent about $340 on a lot of nice winter clothes for work and going out, etc.

what type of clothes do you buy? - Polo shirts, shorts, T-Shirts etc.

Do you prioritise sneakers over your tops / pants? - Much for muchness, I would buy more clothes than I do sneakers, but I find I spend more money on sneakers in general, for comfort, not necessarily for brand type.

Do you think clothing is unnecessary? - Not at all, I think it's a good idea to have a wide range of clothes.

Do you think spending a ridiculous amount of money on clothes is a waste? - I think it depends on what you need, to me, there's nothing wrong with buying five comfy and nice looking shirts from a cheaper store as opposed to spending hundreds on a few for brand names.

Do you think clothing itself is for normies? - I mean clothes are nice.

What are good quality / bad quality clothes? - Two things, look and comfort. Good quality to me is something that comes from both. Most of the time this means spending money on more expensive clothes, but like I said, sometimes you can get lucky and find some for cheap.

Do you even spend money on clothes? I do, not a lot but I tend to buy a heap at a time and then go without buying them again for quite awhile.

Edited by Cueball

what type of clothes do you buy?:
Shirts, Pants, Socks. 

Do you prioritise sneakers over your tops / pants?
 1. Pants  and socks 2. Shirts. Good Pants and good socks make a man a man

Do you think clothing is unnecessary?
No it's a reflection of your personality and how you'd want others to think off you

Do you think spending a ridiculous amount of money on clothes is a waste?
Yes, Depends on the amount, More than 200 for common Shoes or Pants and shirts is a waste, gucci or shit like that, spend 200+ bucks on a Nice suit and Tie or dress.

Do you think clothing itself is for normies?
No, but you should have some care in what you wear.

What are good quality / bad quality clothes?
Something a person likes or wants to wear, that's quality, unless it's some junkie shit then it's bad quality 

Do you even spend money on clothes?
Yes, but I try not to spend to much, the most i have spent on clothes is 80 dollars on Two Deathgrip shirts image.jpeg.cee19f961ce3d96cf01cec3cd8d1a0d4.jpeg

I grew up around many 2 years above my age and 70% of my clothing is hand me downs, the other 30% is Sport Related clothing or School Shit with like 5% of that as new stuff I buy.

11 hours ago, Twist said:

what type of clothes do you buy? Anything that I think looks nice and isn't too expensive.

Do you prioritise sneakers over your tops / pants? I used to now I'm trynna conserve money.

Do you think clothing is unnecessary? refer to what mongo said.

Do you even spend money on clothes? Yes, which is why I stopped spending so much on clothes. I'm usually relegated to Cotton On during their sales, for casual wear at at least. Had to buy a bunch of business casual stuff for a job recently and nearly went bankrupt.

cotton on sales are the wave underrated or if you wanna save money just thrift 

1 hour ago, Ghostypro said:

Well considering that this month alone i spent 1500 on shoes and basketball jersey's i would say i spend a little bit

damn resell price or retail?

2 hours ago, Jozo said:

damn resell price or retail?

Mostly retail but hey i got a pair of shoes that if i keep in good condition will resell for like 1 grand

2 hours ago, Death said:

I spend about $90 a year on clothes. @Ghostypro is an idiot for buying those shoes ^^ 

Hey just cause i like shoes dont mean you can call me a idoit :(

Edited by Ghostypro
miss clicked 2 instead of 1
  • Sad 1
3 hours ago, cornelius said:

severely disappointed in the lack of fit pics

factsss someone better drop one rn