Giveaway 12/07 - 7pm

• Advisor

Due to the 1000 members on the steam group, we have decided to do a giveaway, We have currently 2x copies of PUBG for our community members. The way to enter this giveaway is simple, tomorrow night at 7pm QLD Time I will move to a channel called "giveaway room" and it will be positioned anywhere in teamspeak so you got to look for it once its created ;).  You will need to quickly act fast to get in the giveaway as 5 minutes after i create the channel I will lock it, all those who are in the channel will get their name written down in a random name generator and once all names are written down in the generator i will begin the giveaway. 

Regards,

Wolf

• Upvote 2
52 minutes ago, Gaben said:

Re roll ...............… ;-; when did this happen

42 minutes ago, Hermes said:

@Ling Ling

Wait it got re rolled?

Hermes

No, as Wolf stated, if someone who already had the game won, then that person could choose another player to give the copy of PUBG to. Instead of choosing a player, Furps asked Wolf to just roll again or something and then that person got the game. 

5 minutes ago, Ling Ling said:

No, as Wolf stated, if someone who already had the game won, then that person could choose another player to give the copy of PUBG to. Instead of choosing a player, Furps asked Wolf to just roll again or something and then that person got the game. 

Nice

• Moose unfeatured this topic
  • Moose unpinned this topic