62nd Shock Division 2IC Applications

- The 62nd Shock Division are in need of a new, fully capable Second in Command. -

- Prerequisites are as following -

Must currently be CL3+ or previously held a CL4+ position on the server

It would be preferred that you have had previous security/shock experience

You must be able to cooperate with the rest of the 107th and alongside fellow 2IC's/CO's

You will be required to fill out the form attached below. Please fill it out to the best of your ability and answer all questions. 

APPLICATIONS WILL CLOSE ON MAY 10th (Monday).

Good Luck!

https://forms.gle/fjE76ZFirxU7MitF8

• Confused 1
  • Thinking 1
  • Facepalm 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 6
  • Upvote 1

On top of this, the top 3 applicants will under go an interview from myself, Curly & Craig. 
Good Luck to all applicants.

• Thinking 1
2 hours ago, Shepard said:

This is probably the dumbest thing I've seen

All good man. You only have to be interviewed by 3 different people for a 2IC slot

ST's Are recruiting guys !P Strix ingame for details

Since they obviously must have forgotten to include this information, this is not just an application for Shock 2IC... What you are essentially applying for here is CO/ACO for a 3 month period while Binny is away for work. You are applying for the responsibilities of being a CO without any of the related perks and will very likely be bumped back down to 2IC after 3 months of acting as the CO. Feel free to correct me if I am wrong here.

• Thinking 2
  • Facepalm 1
  • Upvote 7
Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Chubbs said:

Since they obviously must have forgotten to include this information, this is not just an application for Shock 2IC... What you are essentially applying for here is CO/ACO for a 3 month period while Binny is away for work. You are applying for the responsibilities of being a CO without any of the related perks and will very likely be bumped back down to 2IC after 3 months of acting as the CO. Feel free to correct me if I am wrong here.

This is infact, wrong - and it is quite disappointing you are spreading false information. As you can hopefully see with your amazing reading skills, the title says '2IC Application'. Binny is going to leave for a job opportunity in approximately a month, in which he has time to get a suitable 2IC for himself, and teach them about Shock. After this 1 month-ish period, Binny will be stepping down from CO, and the new 2IC will be moved up. Eventually, if Binny decides to come back to the server after this 3 months, he will be slotted into an officer position or 2IC, and will work his way back up to CO/2IC. This information was going to be shared with the final candidates. You should be prepared to be commanding a regiment, whether you are CO or 2IC, or even an officer, and also be prepared to cooperate with other CO's and the rest of the 107th, hence why this message - You must be able to cooperate with the rest of the 107th and alongside fellow 2IC's/CO's - was posted. Do keep in mind, if you have no interest in applying, then do not complain. 

Edited by Curly
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Poggers 1
  • Downvote 2
  • Upvote 1
12 minutes ago, Chubbs said:

Feel free to correct me if I am wrong here.

Damn wheres the homies contact?

7 minutes ago, Curly said:

This is infact, wrong - and it is quite disappointing you are spreading false information. Binny is going to leave for a job opportunity in approximately a month, in which he has time to get a suitable 2IC for himself, and teach them about Shock. After this 1 month-ish period, Binny will be stepping down from CO, and the new 2IC will be moved up. Eventually, if Binny decides to come back to the server after this 3 months, he will be slotted into an officer position or 2IC, and will work his way back up to CO/2IC. This information was going to be shared with the final candidates. You should be prepared to be commanding a regiment, whether you are CO or 2IC, or even an officer, and also be prepared to cooperate with other CO's and the rest of the 107th, hence why this message - You must be able to cooperate with the rest of the 107th and alongside fellow 2IC's/CO's - was posted. Do keep in mind, if you have no interest in applying, then do not complain. 

"Feel free to correct me if I am wrong here."

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

I feel like this conversation has gone on enough in many places, If you have a major problem please come to AHC and we can sort this out, if you dont come to AHC then it isnt a big issue then. Thanks for everyones input and best of luck to people applying for the position :) 

• Haha 1
31 minutes ago, Curly said:

This is infact, wrong - and it is quite disappointing you are spreading false information. As you can hopefully see with your amazing reading skills, the title says '2IC Application'. Binny is going to leave for a job opportunity in approximately a month, in which he has time to get a suitable 2IC for himself, and teach them about Shock. After this 1 month-ish period, Binny will be stepping down from CO, and the new 2IC will be moved up. Eventually, if Binny decides to come back to the server after this 3 months, he will be slotted into an officer position or 2IC, and will work his way back up to CO/2IC. This information was going to be shared with the final candidates. You should be prepared to be commanding a regiment, whether you are CO or 2IC, or even an officer, and also be prepared to cooperate with other CO's and the rest of the 107th, hence why this message - You must be able to cooperate with the rest of the 107th and alongside fellow 2IC's/CO's - was posted. Do keep in mind, if you have no interest in applying, then do not complain. 

So basically you're just repeating what he's said but more detailed? You know if he steps down the 2IC that takes CO doesn't have to step down either when he returns, since binny has literally given them CO.

What is the point of the application? You have two officers fully capable of taking on the task, or are you making this because you think they are completely incompetent to do a job they are literally set out for when they become officers? (I mean when the CO is gone an officer has to take ACO until he jumps on, or comes back from LOA)

And the fact that the future 2IC needs to be interview 3 people just to get the position? That seems like over kill for a position that can easily be filled again by one of your officers that both have CO experience.

Edited by Relish
more arguments
  • Haha 2
  • Agree 2
  • Upvote 2

This is a shitshow of a thread. I recommend someone lock this and we continue 2IC app ads in-game. Idk why people are so riled up about this.

• Thinking 1
  • Agree 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Cecil locked this topic

This is a shit show. Cecil locked the thread hours ago, but I'm unhappy with the way people reacted here.

Be better.

• Shocked 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1
  • Disagree 7
  • Downvote 2
  • Upvote 1