How has your past week been? (27/04/21)

What has happened in the past week? How was it? What did you like the most about it? What did you like the least about it? Is Jenny still being a bitch?

I turned 20 and still have no clue what I’m doing with my life, had a killer weekend though.

the more i sit in school doing some dumb shit the more i realise how pointless the education system is and then i begin to question the point in life if it just delaying the inevitability of death. a dying species trying to escape death yet it will come no matter what.

My brain: ^^^^

• Poggers 2
41 minutes ago, Yuri said:

What did you like the most about it?

I'm abusing AI to be my metal shields since I can't fly and they can't either

19 minutes ago, Strix said:

the more i sit in school doing some dumb shit the more i realise how pointless the education system is and then i begin to question the point in life if it just delaying the inevitability of death. a dying species trying to escape death yet it will come no matter what.

G you good, do you need to talk.

6 minutes ago, Captunn_Sanshunn said:

G you good, do you need to talk.

i uhhh usually don't commonly speak to people about this kinda stuff but i just see that people usually get caught up in a single objective then they progress to the next wheather it is work then spare time to play games or even just sleep. hell sleep can just be us watching what possibilities the human can do just i thrives us to explore to other seen regions of the world or even beyond the ozone layer.

Everyones perspective of how someone's soul transfers to body or if anything is left of you beyond the simple form of mortality is different and no one can quite prove what happens after death but the only purpose i find is to do what i enjoy.

• Confused 1
  • Thinking 1
  • Haha 2
  • Poggers 1
54 minutes ago, Strix said:

The population is expected to reach between 8 and 10.5 billion between the years 2040 and 2050. In 2017, the United Nations increased the medium variant projections to 9.8 billion for 2050 and 11.2 billion for 2100.

• Poggers 1
  • Downvote 1
56 minutes ago, Khronos said:

The population is expected to reach between 8 and 10.5 billion between the years 2040 and 2050. In 2017, the United Nations increased the medium variant projections to 9.8 billion for 2050 and 11.2 billion for 2100.

Everything dies Khronos. Including the thing we revolve around.

weather it is the sun dying out or something wiping us out.

it is inevitable.

• Shocked 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Poggers 1

To date, there’s only one species that has been called ‘biologically immortal’: the jellyfish Turritopsis dohrnii. These small, transparent animals hang out in oceans around the world and can turn back time by reverting to an earlier stage of their life cycle.

This is an example of why we should keep holding on buddy. @Strix

Edited by Khronos
  • Thinking 1
2 minutes ago, Khronos said:

To date, there’s only one species that has been called ‘biologically immortal’: the jellyfish Turritopsis dohrnii. These small, transparent animals hang out in oceans around the world and can turn back time by reverting to an earlier stage of their life cycle.

This is an example of why we should keep holding on buddy. @Strix

road to biologically become a jellyfish is underway

less goooo

2 hours ago, Strix said:

Dude, I'll be real for a second. I used to be the same way, I hated school and the subjects that I did and everything about it, but trust me when I say enjoy the smaller things about it. As someone who has been doing remote uni classes for nearly 2 years and see's his group of friends 1-2 times per week. I genuinely miss sitting around on the school benches with my friends everyday eating our lunch, kicking the footy around and chatting shit. My last two years of school were full of my fondest memories because I learnt how to make best of it. It might not be the same since I know (at least in qld) that the curriculum has changed. When you get the opportunity, take classes that you enjoy and take advantage of the school utilities such as career/guidance councillors. If you ever feel pressured to take a class because of a career choice just remember there will always be an alternative route you can take. It may not feel like it but teachers and school facility genuinely care about their students and want them to succeed, so ask for help when you need it.

• Sad 1
3 hours ago, Strix said:

I think that sums up most peoples weeks tbh

• Sad 1
4 hours ago, Yuri said:

What has happened in the past week? How was it? What did you like the most about it? What did you like the least about it? Is Jenny still being a bitch?

Bro I just met Tyceno with the lads today I'm gassed up as fuck right now 

if y'all don't know him he's a Nba2k Youtuber

his YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9SwQis-i5IG8lu0BtMO1qQ

4 hours ago, Strix said:

Bro Strix are you good my guy?

keep your head up king and boss up

• Sad 1
5 hours ago, Twist said:

Dude, I'll be real for a second. I used to be the same way, I hated school and the subjects that I did and everything about it, but trust me when I say enjoy the smaller things about it. As someone who has been doing remote uni classes for nearly 2 years and see's his group of friends 1-2 times per week. I genuinely miss sitting around on the school benches with my friends everyday eating our lunch, kicking the footy around and chatting shit. My last two years of school were full of my fondest memories because I learnt how to make best of it. It might not be the same since I know (at least in qld) that the curriculum has changed. When you get the opportunity, take classes that you enjoy and take advantage of the school utilities such as career/guidance councillors. If you ever feel pressured to take a class because of a career choice just remember there will always be an alternative route you can take. It may not feel like it but teachers and school facility genuinely care about their students and want them to succeed, so ask for help when you need it.

Wanna kiss?

• Poggers 2
  • Upvote 1
7 hours ago, Twist said:

My last two years of school were full of my fondest memories because I learnt how to make best of it.

facts, I kinda wasted my first 2-3 years of high school shutting myself out and only really started seeing what life has to offer in recent years, find a good group of mates and enjoy that shit before you can't.

Edited by Hamish
  • Like 1
On 4/27/2021 at 1:58 PM, Twist said:

I genuinely miss sitting around on the school benches with my friends everyday eating our lunch, kicking the footy around and chatting shit. My last two years of school were full of my fondest memories because I learnt how to make best of it.

Honestly thanks.

i uhhh seem to make things seem worse than what they are and this just seems to have made me see things with a more clear view.
I am just stuck at that point of school where i don't know what i want to do in life and just trying to fit in with actually needing to do proper assignments and classes.

8 hours ago, Strix said:

Honestly thanks.

i uhhh seem to make things seem worse than what they are and this just seems to have made me see things with a more clear view.
I am just stuck at that point of school where i don't know what i want to do in life and just trying to fit in with actually needing to do proper assignments and classes.

Bro you got your whole life ahead of you, what I learned is grades ain't shit, I got into University with mediocre grades at one of the best schools it doesn't matter bro, school isn't everything, focus on life and live every moment to its fullest (I know its cliche lol). Just take every opportunity that comes in your way and fucking send it. Keep your head up king!

• Like 1