LT-842 here again. You've managed to decrypt the access code, I'm impressed, you really are a group of skilled cryptologists.

You will be commended, don't be mistaken, but only the most efficient will be rewarded.
If you're already reading this, I suggest make haste and confirm your position by responding down below. Only the first three will be qualified in receiving aforementioned rewards. And please provide the access code that you discovered for the record. 

Formalities aside, we've looked through the decrypted database. Security is tough and we're met with additional encryptions. You know what to do.
Give me regular reports, please.

15289367_whitescifiheader.png.34cabba71e34f45c5b018725ff894e7d.png

Your Access has been Granted
Welcome, Doctor

We've been looking forward to making contact with you. It hasn't been easy trying to get past Touler's blockade.
We'd like to first thank you for your assistance in rebuilding our facility on this distant world a decade ago.
We are also glad to inform you that our ten years of continuous work are coming to an end with results that can satisfy generations.

We invite you to make contact with the rest of us. We invite you to come to this world and see it for yourself.
No longer will you need to sit under an Imperial fleet for the rest of your life.
No longer will you need to fear for our future generations.

All systems green. Come and look through the spyglass.

[ Decrypt Comm Encryption ]        [ Look Through the Spyglass ]

1915376138_whitescififooter.png.8f747b4cbd349acdbf13c89126e7bdbe.png  

29 minutes ago, Kolto said:

me and my homies late to the party

You are still able to join the investigation. 

581220076_greenscifiheader.png.8f92104447bc68d6588dc150bd1fa7f9.png

Five Intelligence operatives have located further information.
An unknown scouting party has been sent to survey Imperial Titan Base on Ryloth.
An unknown scouting party is currently active on the planet Myrkr attempting to seize an unknown asset.
An unknown task force was sent to the planet Altarrn a few weeks ago and have not reported back.

[ Whistler ]

468796370_greenscififooter.png.0ae46ac6173e71d225535723a2142b3d.png

This Operative has been authorized to relay an update on behalf of the Imperial Information Office, which will provide the current mission status including all relevant information that has been uncovered since Sunday's mission commencement from 0200 hours CLT.

This information will be archived here for reference purposes.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HD5FPB2YQR5Isrw2KXYvLmjcYiHPkrw-CXyVHhHFBKU/edit?usp=sharing

• Confused 1
  • Poggers 1