• Negative Support

Player Server Profile Information

In-Game Name (Most Identifiable): Khronos/Shifu

SteamID32: STEAM_0:0:448651653

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/TheRealKhronos/

Time Played (UTime): 6 weeks 5days 

Player History

Have you had any warnings in the past? If so, please list them: Negative

Have you had any bans in the past? If so, please list them: I have no current bans on the server but I was banned on TS and forums.

Have you had any similar positions (Staff, PAC3, Developer) on other servers? If so, please list them:

Imperial gaming Mod (Trial/Jnr)

Imperial gaming EM (Jnr) (Trial for 6 months)

Clone wars RP EM (Jnr)

Santos RP V2 mod (Jnr)

Basic Reasoning Questions

Why should you be given this position over others?: To say I'm better than the rest of the applicants would be a lie but I believe I have the necessary skills to become a great EM. I tend to think of an idea and run with it and try to expand on it. I would also like to run more campaigns for the server as I think they bring more RP than the typical rebel/Droid event not saying they are bad as everyone loves something to shoot at. But I think people would much prefer campaigns than shooting events. I currently have a goal I would like to complete if I was to be accepted and that would be to run a 2-3 event campaign every 2-3 weeks for the server that would run for that whole week. I would also like the idea of being able to promote my campaigns through videos as I have seen Kristofer do as I think they bring more excitement to the campaign and it gives people a general idea of what the campaign is about rather than springing it onto people. I have also had past experiences in the role of an EM so I know the expectations of what it takes to be an efficient EM I was honored to be trained by the late great basil himself when he was in his prime and watch him and bailey run the best events. So I can confidently say I learned a thing or two from them. Also being able to assist Kris in the production of the story timeline events he does being the most recent Lothal campaign I thought was pretty cool. I wasn't able to experience it but reading rooks and his post was pretty cool and would be awesome to be apart of 

Why should you be trusted with this position? and do you believe others think of you with the same perspective?: I understand some people won't agree with me but if you knew me. I never abused my power while I was a staff member. I took my role and responsibility seriously I generally wanna make events for the server (campaigns) that make a big impact and hopefully draw more people in I have previously been trusted in the role of both EM and moderator and never once did I ever abuse that power or use it as a way to boost my ego and act bigger then someone I enjoyed doing the role I was given which was to make events and create new RP for everyone. I fully understand the ULX commands I have been trusted in the past not once not twice but three times I would like to aim to be one of the best EM's IG has ever had.

Why are you applying for this position?: I would like to become an EM once again as previously I left the role due to school and not having enough time to think of events at the time but while I was an EM I enjoyed everything about it the members, staff team, community feedback were all awesome experiences it was such a reward and good feeling after members of the community would PM saying it was a fun event and it motivated me even more. I would also like to be able to work with kris and arkan with timeline Campaigns as I think I would be able to add more ideas to them

Before we continue, anything else you’d like to add?: If anyone has any questions they wanna ask me or any concerns they have with me please feel free to message me any time on TS or the forums ill happily answer any of your questions or inquires 

Event Master Reasoning Questions

What do you believe you can do to make Events more fun, enjoyable, and inclusive?: I would like to do something a little different from the normal RP events. My idea is that I can run server-wide events that aren't just RP events for example Domination, Capture the flag, The Imperial Summer games (In the making). I would also like to use my skills in After effects and Premiere Pro to further improve my events. I have been in ALOT of regiments some may consider a reg hopper but I have a good understanding of everyone's roles on the server and I think I could fully open and adopt new ways of doing events that use everyone's skills and domain 

Event Idea 1: https://docs.google.com/document/d/19vf2gFCAN1vKbm3z2lqDPh237IALRWkPDFpnj_qezhY/edit?usp=sharing

Event Idea 2: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UIVKY13zOCJ0zYmOxKH200-6ojvNCsiWzzKV_yELWj0/edit?usp=sharing

Terms of Application

1. Application bumps are viable after a total of 7 days following the last bump/post. If the application is bumped prior to the minimum amount of days it is liable for denial.

2. Any member of the community is allowed to provide feedback by posting a “+1” or “-1” and can present evidence to support their vote. 

3. Advertisement of applications in any form, including but not limited to, in or out of character chat, discord, forum chatbox and teamspeak, will lead to an immediate termination and denial of the application.

4. Failing to answer questions will lead to the termination and denial of the application.

5. False information will lead to the termination and denial of the application.

6. Failing to meet the minimum requirements laid out by the template will lead to either the application being placed on a temporary hold until requirements are met, or it will be terminated and denied.

8. Knowledge of the ULX Commands are not essential when applying but it is recommended and preferred that applicants expand their knowledge prior to applying or while the application is active.

I, Khronos, agree to the terms stated above and accept that if my application is successful, I am henceforth a representative of Imperial Gaming and will act maturely and responsibly. I accept and will respect the powers that are given unto me with my position. I will only use the power given to me to enhance the experience of the members of the community. I accept that any abuse of these privileges comes with the risk of termination from the staff team. I accept that I may be demoted at any given time without prior warning or valid reason. I, the applicant, am well aware of the server rules and to the best of my ability will uphold and enforce these rules.

Edited by Chubbs
  • Angry 1
  • Haha 2
  • Poggers 2
  • Downvote 3
  • Upvote 7

Neutral 

I Have nothing against you but I think it is a bit too early to be applying for a staff role based off your past behavior, I think I need to see a bit more from you in order to make a call on a +1 or -1.  I Hope I get to see this improvement being made and I wish you all the best on your Application. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Kippy said:

Neutral 

I Have nothing against you but I think it is a bit too early to be applying for a staff role based off your past behavior, I think I need to see a bit more from you in order to make a call on a +1 or -1.  I Hope I get to see this improvement being made and I wish you all the best on your Application. 

^ Basically sums up what I was thinking neutral as well but good luck otherwise!

• Like 1

+1

• When I see you in game you are doing your best to provide people with quality RP 
  • You don't break character
  • Your application has clear and detailed answers
  • Your event Ideas are brief but very unique and creative
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 4/23/2021 at 7:50 PM, Kippy said:

Neutral 

What Kippy wrote is the reason I'm giving this a Neutral as well. Good luck :)

+1

Despite his troubled history as a child, ignoring his pokies addiction and how he broke my heart he's grown into a mature man who could definitely make a great event master.

Edit: Changing to a -1

Edited by Twist
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1
  • Upvote 2

Now that you've acclimated into the TS and stuff and I've had a small chance to interact with you I do reckon you'll bring a lot of good to events in the future. Both event ideas are well thought out, structured and allows possibilities for differentiation and sudden shifts in what happens. I also seen good amounts of maturity coming from you in the TS as of late, much more than many others so I gotta give you credit for that too.

And I suppose you are pretty cool... sometimes.

Strong +1

Edited by Cammers
Amendments to rating.
  • Like 1

+1 ill give you my vote Chubbs, not because of your vote to my application to media. But in the way your application is set out, its clear and concise, however with your events a little more detail adds more imagination to build off, and you can engage with other people to build off your events, also i find listening to all the star wars soundtracks especially John Williams inspires me to think creatively, id like to see the music in the event at some point, to engage that roleplay and atmosphere.

Goodluck 

• Like 1
  • Chubbs changed the title to Chubbs's/Khronos Event master Application
36 minutes ago, Crispin said:

no offence but i think you dont have the mental capacity to run events on this server 

Ironic

Also +1 has reformed, unlike others

Edited by Shepard
  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 3
  • Upvote 5
On 4/23/2021 at 11:38 PM, Jozo said:

^ Basically sums up what I was thinking neutral as well but good luck otherwise!

I will be changing my neutral into a +1

Playing with Chubbs over the past few weeks I can say that he has changed for the better. He is passionate about all the things that he puts his time into, he goes out of his way to help people in the community and I genuinely think he is a great person over all.

The event ideas he has put forward shows his dedication to the Event Master role. Whilst it is detailed it also shows room for flexibility and adaptability and I think being able to adapt to certain outcomes of an event is a great quality to have as an EM.

All in all I wish you all the best you deserve this +1

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Grandpa-Max-Tennyson-Cartoon.jpg.ff1ed8032409e583238e29d3549655e0.jpg

BUMP

On 4/24/2021 at 9:13 AM, FlappuCatu said:

+1

• When I see you in game you are doing your best to provide people with quality RP 
  • You don't break character
  • Your application has clear and detailed answers
  • Your event Ideas are brief but very unique and creative

+1 from me 

Best of luck Chubbs

-Jonathan

• Like 1
On 5/27/2021 at 5:27 PM, Shepard said:

Ironic

Also +1 has reformed, unlike others

^ same

Spoiler

Shepard is my sussy baka

Edited by Storm
  • Like 1
40 minutes ago, Bibleman said:

Event number 2 is legit just a reskin on my event suggestion  posted days before your application was posted : /  @Chubbs @Kristofer

This is a generic horror mystery set up for an event it doesn't mean that he copied you. Its a standard settings in games and movies. I can tell you this from experience because I've run an Operation for Death Troopers that was literally this concept in January. If you actually read past the first sentence in the explanation you'd see it differs dramatically. Your event idea is just a set up and doesn't got past what would be the introduction to the event, Chubbs' does however. Unless you're attempting to say that you were the first one to come up with this concept then you've obviously never heard of F.E.A.R.

• Upvote 3
1 hour ago, Bibleman said:

Event number 2 is legit just a reskin on my event suggestion  posted days before your application was posted : /  @Chubbs @Kristofer

Oh no dude he is doing a scary event!
What an un original pig stealing my event ideas!

he is like different map but like the same thing because of the theme @ kristoferrr cancel him!

• Facepalm 2
  • Haha 2