What Was Your First Video Game(s)?

Abe's Oddysee on PC

Super Mario Bros 3 and Star Wars A New Hope on my Parents' Nintendo NES which managed to carry on well into the mid 2010s, that thing was insane.

Scooby Doo: Night of 100 Frights, Shrek 2, X Men Legends Series on the PS2 and, of course, anything Star Wars, including this beauty

Star Wars Super Bombad Racing boxart.jpg

Edited by Cueball
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, Curly said:

mario on the gameboy 

a blue one

and then some of my favourite memories would be the original banjo kazoooie on the nintendo 64 along with star fox and star wars rogue squadron

Reading some of the replies i realise im part of a community of a younger generation, im 31 years old so growing up i grew up in the Console wars, however my first game console i played was my parents Atari 2600 on an old Kambrook Tv playing River Raid, there were no cheats, 8 bit graphics, but for its time it was the ducks guts, from then on, ive owned Nintendos, Nes, Snes, Wii, Gameboy Advance, Gameboy Colour, Gameboy Advance and DS. Whilst briefly owning a Playstation 3 at one point, however i leaned more towards Xbox, however it was only until recently, i picked up my brothers gaming computer, and joined the Pc Master Race.

• Like 1

First game would of been pokemon yellow on the gameboy colour, could never beat Misty :feelsbadman:

What probably got me more into gaming would of been when I got my first ps3 in around 2014/2015ish and played beyond two souls and the last of us

Edited by Shepard
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Poggers 1
On 4/24/2021 at 1:21 PM, Khronos said:

Sorry for double post, should delete this, I got bad internet out in the city for some reason.

Edited by Cammers
Oops

Cooking mama

I really can‚Äôt remember my first but I remember ‚ÄėThe Smelly Mystery‚Äô, Atari games, Sims 1 and Spyro: Shadow Legacy on Nintendo ds

Now to go back and replay them all and see if they’re still fun hmm

SeekPng.com_sims-png_777411.png.0fce9954f5eaa34b158c6ad8068f7295.png

The first game I ever played was The Sims 2 on my sister's blocky, beige PC back in 2004, just after the game came out. I remember four-year-old me walking into her room and asking what she was doing on her computer and she hopped me up onto her lap and showed me the game. I remember her explaining how the game worked: that you could create and control Sims, and let me watch some gameplay of her playing a household she created in Veronaville.
At the end, I asked if I could play and she said, "No, but you can play it tomorrow." I remember going to bed totally giddy and excited to have a go at the game which I had never known could have existed. I can't recall my time actually playing the game myself but I know it was fulfilling for little me. I've been a devoted Sims fan ever since.

Edited by SCHEFF
6 hours ago, SCHEFF said:

SeekPng.com_sims-png_777411.png.0fce9954f5eaa34b158c6ad8068f7295.png

The first game I ever played was The Sims 2 on my sister's blocky, beige PC back in 2004, just after the game came out. I remember four-year-old me walking into her room and asking what she was doing on her computer and she hopped me up onto her lap and showed me the game. I remember her explaining how the game worked: that you could create and control Sims, and let me watch some gameplay of her playing a household she created in Veronaville.
At the end, I asked if I could play and she said, "No, but you can play it tomorrow." I remember going to bed totally giddy and excited to have a go at the game which I had never known could have existed. I can't recall my time actually playing the game myself but I know it was fulfilling for little me. I've been a devoted Sims fan ever since.

did you do the "woohoo" ;);)