What Was Your First Video Game(s)?

Hey guys i was just thinking. 
i have played a few different sets of videogames and i sit here thinking what started it.

and i want to know what was your first videogames ever played and what introduced you to the video games?

For me? it was either Super smash bros Mario & wii sports on the wii of course.
then i went on to play the gameboy playing star wars games and wario series and even donkey kong.
I remember everynight after dinner i would go into my brothers room and watch him play BO2 zombies and i just enjoyed watching the game.

• Like 1

I first starting playing games at the age of four with my dad we would play Gears of war, Halo and borderlands together. Then once I got my own console (Xbox 360) I'd play Bo2 witch was my favorite game at the time with my friends and a bit of Minecraft skipping a couple of years ahead  the Xbox one comes out and the game fortnite I'd end up playing the game in till like season seven then switched to Pc games like R6 subnautica etc. Then got into Gmod mainly TTT out of my 8k hours I've probably  sunk 5k hours in TTT then went to Starwars Rp. That's how I got into gaming and the games I played.

Not sure of the name but the aim was to use the mouse and click for a hand or baseball bat to smash different parts of the computer, it was on the old yellow family computers that took ages to load up.

Other games were Nintendo DS, some games we pirated from this website where you could just get them put on an SD Card then load them up.

bomber man on the DS maybe mario idk usually just played with my sisters and maybe my brother idk I just liked to bomb peopleimage.jpeg.b3bbf8db25a8dc455f6f2909ebc4ed61.jpeg

Edited by Storm
  • Poggers 1

the first games I've ever played were when I was a kid, I don't know if anyone here remembers the website called y3.com or y2.com but all the best flash games were on there. I played that when I had this shitty as fuck computer back in the Philippines when I was like 2 years old. The first actual game that I ended up devoting my time into was the NBA 2k franchise, even to this day I still grind that shit out, 99 overall pure slasher got all the dunk packages and everything. But the very first game I got into and started my journey off was Adventure Quest and Adventure Quest worlds. Browser games were the fad back then I guess in the Philippines and all my cousins and I would gather around and play this game for hours on end, it was wholesome as fuck brotha.

Screen Shot 2021-04-23 at 7.15.45 PM.png

• Poggers 1

Hard to remember. I remember playing GTA SA on my friend's PS2 back in grade 1 and 2.  But I think it extends past that. 

I reckon my first game was on a SEGA Genesis. Played through stuff like Sonic, Flintstones, and TMNT: The Hyperstone Heist.

Sega Genesis - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - The Hyperstone Heist (1992) -  YouTubeThe Flintstones (Sega Genesis) [Part 1] - YouTube

My first PC game was TF2. 

• Lego Star wars the complete Saga on PS2
  • Lego Indiana jones on the PS2
  • Crash bandicoot on the PS2 
  • Skylanders on the wii
  • Pokémon Diamond and white on the DS 

You see I was brought up correctly, my dad played loads of RTS games and FPS games so I ended up playing a lot of Battlefield 1942 but my first one that I can remember is Command And Conquer Generals. 

C&C Red Alert 3, Dawn of War Game of the Year edition ~ PC

Nintendogs (Not the purple one), scribblenauts, Mario Kart, *There was this game that had like 100 minigames in it but it also had shit like poker, blackjack and backgammon ~ Nintendo DS

Wii Sports, Super Smash bros brawl, super marios bros ~ Wii

My first experience with games was watching my dad play F.E.A.R when I was 5 right before I went to bed despite me knowing that I wouldn't be able to get to sleep. The first games that I remember playing were Halo CE and Tekken 3 with my cousin (I was a Kuma god)

First console was a DS lite and a Gameboy. First real game I got into was diddy kong racing and then got into Need for Speed Most Wanted on the Xbox, one of the best racing games ever to exist.

Diddy Kong Racing (preowned) - Nintendo DS - EB Games Australia                                     Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005 video game) - Wikipedia