What's your Favourite Dinosaur?

Look, I intended for my next post to be a backstory for a character, but I gotta ask you ladies and gents an urgent question:

What is your favourite dinosaur (or favourite prehistoric creature in general)?:

Mine has got to be the Carnotaurus sastrei, as featured in the 2000 Disney film "Dinosaur", and as seen in this video:

I'm a pretty big dinosaur enthusiast, so please let me know what your favourites are so I can look them up!

(P.S. 'Creeping in my Soul' would be the name of my Stand if I had a Carnotaurus variation of 'Scary Monsters'.)

1 minute ago, Vanilla said:

Team Pterodactyl all the way

What? Do you really think the "pTerOdaCtYl" is the most superior dinosaur. This is utterly false and therefore irrelevant, please never comment on my board again. I will be leaving a downvote as my sign. Don't let it happen again.

• Upvote 1
16 hours ago, Department said:

(or favourite prehistoric creature in general)?

Should've been in the Smithsonian

image.png.45f65daed2d9c1832e84499998215290.png

1 minute ago, Tumbleweed said:

I'm actually not too sure what it's called but it's a herbivorous dinosaur with more than 500 replaceable teeth.

377840319_3x(3).gif.bfbb0c34fc8aca71a799d395d98144ec.gif

Edited by Crispin
Just now, Tumbleweed said:

I'm actually not too sure what it's called but it's a herbivorous dinosaur with more than 500 replaceable teeth.

Greetings Tumbleweed After some web surfing on google chrome,. Allow me to inform you of the Dinosaurian you are inquiring about, the scientific name reads, 'Nigersaurus' this specimen indeed harbours 500 replaceable teeth which they use for multiple reasons including defence! I too was interested in such a creature. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigersaurus .

NigerThumb.png.627cfdb3e30a16fe5799b39c6dc62d4a.png

585462008_anteriorleftNigersaurus.jpg.4aa54aeac36d9db42736f626920d95fd.jpg

• Thinking 1
  • Poggers 1
  • Upvote 8