Player Server Profile Information

In-Game Name (Most Identifiable): Mark Nutt or just simply Nutt

SteamID32: 239856414

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Mr_Sunshine789/

Time Played (UTime): 1w 6d 22h

https://imgur.com/a/nChGhUa

Player History

Have you had any warnings in the past? If so, please list them: N/a

Have you had any bans in the past? If so, please list them: Breach of ToS, honestly it was years ago and i don't remember doing it but i must’ve and i'm sorry.

Have you had any similar positions (Staff, PAC3, Developer) on other servers? If so, please list them:

Nothing Pac related, but I was an admin on Poseidon (pog) for about a year as well as a darkrp server called Oculus Gaming for 8ish months.

Basic Reasoning Questions

Why should you be given this position over others?:

Uhh… Well Honestly I don't think I deserve it over someone else. I believe that if someone has put in enough effort and demonstrated the willingness to learn and the initiative to better themselves and the server they should be given that opportunity. And with saying that, I hope to display my eagerness and willingness to learn. I know i haven't really interacted on the forums but I'm eager to further ingrain myself into the community and hopefully this privilege will be a stepping stone into something greater where i can impact the server in a more serious light but for the time being i can improve the server just by getting into a more immersive character. 

Why should you be trusted with this position? and do you believe others think of you with the same perspective?: 

Even though I have only joined the server recently, I am ready and eager to step up in the community. I feel like having a rank in pac shows that you are dedicated and I hope for this to be a stepping stone to bigger and better things. During the short time that I have been on the server I have displayed my dedication and initiative by rising through the ranks of Shock and becoming an officer as well as the privilege to assist in leading my regiment as an XO. Although I don't have a squeaky clean past due to my prior ban , but that was years ago, I haven't had any altercations with the staff team and I don't expect that change any time soon hopefully.

Why are you applying for this position?: 

Although I have a little bit of experience with pac from other servers I have played, I have found that Pac is a fantastic way to expand a characters personality and enhance roleplay not only for myself but with the other players as well. Being able to Use pac to increase immersion by Creating custom animations and SWEPS As Well as Being able to be an individual by customising my models and adding little nick nacks and increasing my characters personality. Although i haven't been on the server for a long time i have enjoyed playing on the server, as well as putting in the effort for shock I wouldn't want to throw that away by abusing the privilege that is being granted pack.

Before we continue, anything else you’d like to add?: 

Nah not really <3

PAC3 Examples Questions

Example 1: Officer uniform pac

Example 2: Trooper Pac

Example 3: showing off recolour

Example 4: Lt Dan with no legs

https://imgur.com/a/MJh9erM

Example 5: Chatting animation

https://imgur.com/a/pAGSilG

Example 6: Some Simple Animations:

Example 7: Weapon mounted Light/Lazer:

Example 8: IA Pac

https://imgur.com/a/vR8kOOH

Terms of Application

1. Application bumps are viable after a total of 7 days following the last bump/post. If the application is bumped prior to the minimum amount of days it is liable for denial.

2. Any member of the community is allowed to provide feedback by posting a “+1” or “-1” and can present evidence to support their vote. 

3. Advertisement of applications in any form, including but not limited to, in or out of character chat, discord, forum chatbox and teamspeak, will lead to an immediate termination and denial of the application.

4. Failing to answer questions will lead to the termination and denial of the application.

5. False information will lead to the termination and denial of the application.

6. Failing to meet the minimum requirements laid out by the template will lead to either the application being placed on a temporary hold until requirements are met, or it will be terminated and denied.

8. Knowledge of the ULX Commands are not essential when applying but it is recommended and preferred that applicants expand their knowledge prior to applying or while the application is active.

I, Nutt, agree to the terms stated above and accept that if my application is successful, I am henceforth a representative of Imperial Gaming and will act maturely and responsibly. I accept and will respect the powers that are given unto me with my position. I will only use the power given to me to enhance the experience of the members of the community. I accept that any abuse of these privileges comes with the risk of termination from the staff team. I accept that I may be demoted at any given time without prior warning or valid reason. I, the applicant, am well aware of the server rules and to the best of my ability will uphold and enforce these rules.

Edited by Captunn_Sanshunn
Added some more guff
  • Upvote 7

+1

User is active.

Knows how to utilize Sub materials, Bump maps, Bone merging, importing models, Events & basic tier 1 functions.

Will only get better with time.

• Upvote 1
On 4/14/2021 at 1:40 PM, Binny said:

+1

User is active.

Knows how to utilize Sub materials, Bump maps, Bone merging, importing models, Events & basic tier 1 functions.

+1 Completely agree with Binny, as someone who is learning PAC myself. I would be more than happy to sit down and listen to how this man does his PACs. Good luck on getting PAC mate!

• Like 1

+1

- variety is always a great thing to see when it comes to pac applications

- the amount of detail in the application is immaculate

- extensive knowledge of the use of Pac3

- you can't bust the NUTT

Good luck on the application process all the best mate!

• Like 1

Neutral for now
>Application has promise, I'd just like to see some more examples, that more obviously use the features of pac tier 1 [custom models, weapon edits, use of animation, model addition / edits, etc]
>User is active, and mature-ish

• Downvote 1
  • Upvote 1
On 4/15/2021 at 6:45 PM, Jozo said:

+1

+1 ^ Agreed with what Jozo has stated.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Neutral leaning towards -1

Application is written up with sufficient detail.

PAC3 Examples are  pretty basic, although I will chalk this up to you being new to PAC3, I would like to see more variety as your PAC3 knowledge expands.

From what I have seen you can be pretty immature, most of this extends to OOC talk and how you portray yourself in game; choosing to approach certain situations with a clear disregard and disrespect to other players.

Opinion is subject to change.

• Sad 1

+1 

-Application is set out pretty well

-Use of PAC is great, and the current use of PAC on your Character in the 107th shows great aptitude in your abilities.

-Everyone has the right to be trialed out, give a bloke a fair go.

Goodluck mate

• Poggers 1
On 4/15/2021 at 6:45 PM, Jozo said:

+1

^ what he said

• Poggers 2
6 hours ago, Pro said:

+1 Looks good, nutt is fairly active, trustworthy dude. Makes better pac than me

Woah pro using forums?!?!?

+1

• Poggers 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/14/2021 at 2:10 PM, Binny said:

+1

User is active.

Agree with this 100%. I have to admit I'm impressed with the level of display and the examples shown - especially the animation(s). Would be cool to see what you can bring to the server.

It's a +1 from me!

Best of luck, lad!

• Poggers 1