MeatBall's PAC3 application

Player Server Profile Information

In-Game Name (Most Identifiable): MeatBall

SteamID32: STEAM_0:0:32182485

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/greyspeaker/

Time Played (UTime): 1 week 1 day (had over 3weeks but it got reset and i dont have screenshots)gametime.PNG.27cf149f0d7066d54087d7d5ff31ea1f.PNG

Player History

Have you had any warnings in the past? If so, please list them: Just one from October for RDM

Have you had any bans in the past? If so, please list them: No

Have you had any similar positions (Staff, PAC3, Developer) on other servers? If so, please list them: None

Basic Reasoning Questions

Why should you be given this position over others?: I think i should be given PAC3 over others as im willing to learn more about how to use PAC3 and use it to the best of my abilities to make pac's that will increase RP during events and on rotation maps if i become a CIV and im a very active member on the server but i also know i havent had a lot of interactions with the rest of the community and the ones i have had havent been the best on my part but im trying to better myself so people see me in a better light

Why should you be trusted with this position? and do you believe others think of you with the same perspective?: I believe i should be trusted with PAC3 as i am a long time player of the server and i dont minge and break rules and as a CL3 i believe i can be trusted with PAC3, and i also know not all other players on the server will think the same

Why are you applying for this position?: I am applying for PAC3 so i can better learn how to use it and take advice from the PAC3 users on the server and i wish to increase roleplay by changing the way i look as an EC

Before we continue, anything else you’d like to add?: I'm currently still learning PAC3 and i now know how to import/export models and use photoshop to change model colours

PAC3 Examples Questions
Insert your PAC3 Examples here. PAC3 Applications must have a minimum of 4 Examples.

Example 1 This is my first commando PAC the picture from the front has a different backpack on i also now have a typing animation :commando1.PNG.4b4ab51fba67a48097885f5a042493a9.PNGcommandobackpack.PNG.cecdc544435805902662c5bd84e69f6f.PNGtypingani.PNG.4360c7ff251a875242f0084d5d87b799.PNGlight.PNG.957401e1bf1336abf6f8badb230a0093.PNGlaser.PNG.6b285fc68d7a5d8a02f9c2cce772bf27.PNG

Example 2 This is a SC with the NT on his back and some smoke grenades and also a scout blaster in the boot holster: SC.PNG.2dc96d9f80b178c78cc1812ba93bfc2c.PNG

Example 3 This is a PAC i made with inspiration from the best player we have ever seen Lateaxe:lateaxe1.PNG.3a397e9f6430b40e73ed5e22553bf5d9.PNGlateaxe2.PNG.e7af7e1ecdf24e7257a9d69d5770a694.PNG

Example 4 this is just a basic ST with guns on his back :ST1.PNG.e097322b9fcb81e9c7f32876a93c0867.PNG

Example 5 a zombie PAC i made recently :zombie.PNG.bb233480cd2187151612bbcce95ace7f.PNG

Example 6 (Attach Video, Screenshot or anything similar):

Example 7 (Attach Video, Screenshot or anything similar):

Example 8 (Attach Video, Screenshot or anything similar):

Terms of Application

1. Application bumps are viable after a total of 7 days following the last bump/post. If the application is bumped prior to the minimum amount of days it is liable for denial.
2. Any member of the community is allowed to provide feedback by posting a “+1” or “-1” and can present evidence to support their vote. 
3. Advertisement of applications in any form, including but not limited to, in or out of character chat, discord, forum chatbox and teamspeak, will lead to an immediate termination and denial of the application.
4. Failing to answer questions will lead to the termination and denial of the application.
5. False information will lead to the termination and denial of the application.
6. Failing to meet the minimum requirements laid out by the template will lead to either the application being placed on a temporary hold until requirements are met, or it will be terminated and denied.
8. Knowledge of the ULX Commands are not essential when applying but it is recommended and preferred that applicants expand their knowledge prior to applying or while the application is active.

I, MeatBall, agree to the terms stated above and accept that if my application is successful, I am henceforth a representative of Imperial Gaming and will act maturely and responsibly. I accept and will respect the powers that are given unto me with my position. I will only use the power given to me to enhance the experience of the members of the community. I accept that any abuse of these privileges comes with the risk of termination from the staff team. I accept that I may be demoted at any given time without prior warning or valid reason. I, the applicant, am well aware of the server rules and to the best of my ability will uphold and enforce these rules.

Edited by MeatBall
  • Upvote 2

Overall Neutral -

Reason being a neutral overall is the lack of information throughout the application the PAC3 were good but can be improved.

Application answers severely lacks detail.

The Pac3 examples are extremely basic and barely scrape by as a Tier 1 examples.

Id recommend doing the following:

- Learn more features of pac 3, these can be found in the Pac Hub.

- put more effort into the questions

- expand on how you will expand immersion through your pac creations.

• Although I've seen you around, your image on the server isn't the greatest. You said you've had 4 weeks on the server which is plausible, and adequate
  • Even though you aren't required to know anything to have PAC tier 1, it will be better for your application, the examples are basic at best. Example 2 looks like it takes parts of it straight from @LimeStrider's PAC. If this is true, then... However, if you did it yourself based off inspiration from Lime's PAC, good work.
  • Your answers to the questions are very small and generic. 1 Sentence Answers about improving RP and immersion is quite frankly, inadequate. I recommend explaining how you'd increase RP/immersion, rather than just stating that you would.

neutral 

- More detail to the application would be a instant lean to a +1

- More examples and variety to your pacs, maybe add a event for typing

- explaining the reason of why you want access to pac 3 would be better instead of having it be "immersion / look cool"

IMPORTANT FOR YOU 

Even though you view yourself as someone who isn't liked in the community, don't let that hinder you or even mention it. People will always judge so keep the mentality of "Im not liked" or "I'm hated" out of your mind and out of your vocabulary (Don't let that thought live rent free in your head). Be yourself and grow without anyone telling you to do so. I for one think you're a great person, my interactions with you may have been minimal but I'm pleased to have interacted with you in the past. Keep your head up

• Agree 1
21 hours ago, Binny said:

The Pac3 examples are extremely basic and barely scrape by as a Tier 1 examples.

This expect a neutral, leaning to a -1. I can see potential, but as the quote states, try to work on not only your PACs, getting ideas but also to work on the questions. You can do it mate. Just gotta be motivated. Don't let -1s discourage you. It just means room to improve in. You got this mate.

• Upvote 1

Neutral

• Pacs are average, and there are not many examples
  • Application answers lack detail

I recommend putting in more detail into your answers/adding in more examples 

Best of luck

+1 

--------------------------------------------------------------

• Active
  • Trustworthy
  • Mature
  • Motivated
  • Great role-player from past experience 

--------------------------------------------------------------

Goodluck mate :)

Eh. Neutral 

Your going tier 1. You arnt expected to know pac, of course knowing it is a benefit. Of course to sell it you need to create something special to grab people so I’ll wait for that.

Active

Pretty mature

Cute

(Is in IC so needs it)

Yo I’m being mentioned? After like 10 years! @Mauler Na straight up I’m teaching him PAC3 so that might be why. Makes my head hurt after a lesson

He knows basics... takes him years to do a simple event thow, terrible at verbal learning SMH.

@ me for lessons;)

• Thinking 2
  • Angry 1
  • Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Overall Support: -1

Reasoning:
You lack detail within your answers and not only did you not include lots of information, the answers don't correspond with your application.
For example, "use PAC3 and use it to the best of my abilities to make pac's that will increase RP during events" , however, you've provided a "LateAxe Pac Example". :|

You may know how to use PAC3, but personally, you haven't shown it in the application.

On 4/17/2021 at 3:19 PM, LimeStrider said:

Your going tier 1. You arnt expected to know pac, of course knowing it is a benefit.

What? 

• Poggers 1
  • Agree 1
On 4/17/2021 at 3:19 PM, LimeStrider said:

Your going tier 1. You arnt expected to know pac, of course knowing it is a benefit.

what?

• Agree 1

On 4/10/2021 at 7:20 PM, Binny said:

Reading over the application itself the answers are all over the place, and an entire lack of grammatical anything.

On 5/14/2021 at 5:47 PM, Boshi said:

For example, "use PAC3 and use it to the best of my abilities to make pac's that will increase RP during events" , however, you've provided a "LateAxe Pac Example"

^ I have no idea what this means, however if you are utilizing someone elses pac examples in your app that is a big no-no. The pacs themselves are a bit concerning in the terms of the civilian ones having issues that wouldn't allow them to be used in roleplay. that and the inconsistency of complexity to simplicity is concerning to me, making me wonder if they are stolen or not.

• 1 month later...