SteamID32:

STEAM_0:1:105942808

Steam Profile Link:

https://steamcommunity.com/id/banksbonk/

Time Played (UTime): 

1w 2d

Player History

Have you had any warnings in the past? If so, please list them:

I currently do not have any warnings but I may had a couple before the warning wipe.

Have you had any bans in the past? If so, please list them:

If I recall correctly I think I was given a 2 day ban by little for RDM or something. But no bans as of recent.

Have you had any similar positions (Staff, PAC3, Developer) on other servers? If so, please list them:

• Was the first person to get PAC on Imperial Gaming
  • Was Event Master on Imperial Gaming
  • Was Junior Developer on Gateway Gaming
  • Currently Senior Contributor/Model helper man on Defcon Gaming/Terra TTT

Basic Reasoning Questions

Why should you be given this position over others?:

As of now there isn't really a proper model developer so I want to fill in this role. I've been a long time member of this community (since the beginning) and all I wish is to bring back to the community that I have many hours fun playing on.

Why should you be trusted with this position? and do you believe others think of you with the same perspective?:

As mentioned above I've been a long time member who always kept an eye on the community even when I didn't play for months. I already have helped this community a little bit and have helped other community's while causing no problems. I used to have a semi bad look on the server from years ago which some people don't look past but I can tell you I have changed and only want to do good for the community I have been apart of for a very long time.

Why are you applying for this position?:

I'm applying for developer simply to provide back to the community that has always been welcoming.

Before we continue, anything else you’d like to add?:

No

Developer Reasoning Questions

What region would you be specifically applying for (You may select more than one):

Modeler

What programming languages (Developer)/Programs (Other) do you specialize in? (Must specialize in at least one field):

• Blender
  • Substance Painter
  • HLMV
  • VTFE edit
  • Crowbar
  • Photoshop

What kind of content would you like to develop for our server:

Models.
Currently working on revamping current models, making them into 1 pack and more optimized. (stuff like this)Currently working on revamping current models, making them into 1 pack and more optimized. (stuff like this)
Any texture of something for a certain timeline/event of a specific prop. ie a ship with that had a certain design in x era.

Have you made any other scripts or content we should know about?

I've made/contributed a lot of model workshop items some of them are even still being used on the server (medics,general models) you can check out my workshop for models I have done: https://steamcommunity.com/id/banksbonk/myworkshopfiles/

Also co-contributed engineerHook

Terms of Application

I, Banks, agree to the terms stated above and accept that if my application is successful, I am henceforth a representative of Imperial Gaming and will act maturely and responsibly. I accept and will respect the powers that are given unto me with my position. I will only use the power given to me to enhance the experience of the members of the community. I accept that any abuse of these privileges comes with the risk of termination from the staff team. I accept that I may be demoted at any given time without prior warning or valid reason. I, the applicant, am well aware of the server rules and to the best of my ability will uphold and enforce these rules.

• Angry 1
  • Upvote 9

This is a no brainer to +1. IG's been lacking a proper dedicated modeller for a while, and banks has shown that he's able to turn out high quality models consistently for the past few years.

Edited by yeff

Don't know if he remembers but he modelled and rigged a custom player model for a server I used to own, my pleasure to give him a well deserved +1

1 hour ago, yeff said:

This is a no brainer to +1. IG's been lacking a proper dedicated modeller for a while, and banks has shown that he's able to turn out high quality models consistently for the past few years.

Massive +1 

9 hours ago, yeff said:

yes +1

• Bailey locked this topic