image.png.4f3828f2c1df76379c2c4de96de205a8.png

After spending 45 minutes in a prison cell tonight and being wrongfully demoted by a jealous ST commander. Him being jealous of my unprecedented levels of swag and coolness. I have realised that I must leave behind toxic ST and join a new regiment of swag troopers. I officially state that my friendship with stormtroopers has ended and Nova troopers are my best friends. 

• Thinking 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Poggers 3
  • Downvote 1
  • Upvote 8
11 minutes ago, Yuri said:

I didn't demote you though.

Strix did after a bunch of people said I should take his role. Lowkey had the rank longer than he’s been on the sever haha

• Poggers 1
  • Upvote 1

So Bibleman after multiple in character actions such as shooting up try outs and suicide attempts I was called by compnor to explain your punishment. I was recommended a 2 rank demotion and a internal re education and while i was explaining this to you in game I crashed. 

you then took it upon yourself to try and escape to nova to get no demotion of your actions. mind you I had Stevo PM to stay in ST bunks while you loaded on.
so once i loaded back on I am told by yuar you are busy and you didn't respond so i demoted you 1 rank. 
you argued with me and staff for 15 minutes straight and pro was too kind enough to give you a 1 rank demotion transfer.
I showed you the mercy of giving you a chance to keep CL2 and you decided to make a mockery of me on the forums calling me a dog and how I was in the wrong.

I could have easily given you a 2 rank demotion or a 3 rank. fuck ISB even said if he was too "mentaly unstable " they would have let you out the army which would have been a PK.

In the end you fucked up multiple times in game. You refused to act up to your actions and blamed it on a " bad week " then continued to try and abuse OOC to get out of it.

And I am the dog.

You can't make assumptions without knowing what goes on behind the scenes

Edit: i also had personally asked SK to shorten the timer for your brig sentance

Edited by Strix
  • Downvote 6
  • Upvote 2
30 minutes ago, Strix said:

So Bibleman after multiple in character actions such as shooting up try outs and suicide attempts I was called by compnor to explain your punishment. I was recommended a 2 rank demotion and a internal re education and while i was explaining this to you in game I crashed. 

you then took it upon yourself to try and escape to nova to get no demotion of your actions. mind you I had Stevo PM to stay in ST bunks while you loaded on.
so once i loaded back on I am told by yuar you are busy and you didn't respond so i demoted you 1 rank. 
you argued with me and staff for 15 minutes straight and pro was too kind enough to give you a 1 rank demotion transfer.
I showed you the mercy of giving you a chance to keep CL2 and you decided to make a mockery of me on the forums calling me a dog and how I was in the wrong.

I could have easily given you a 2 rank demotion or a 3 rank. fuck ISB even said if he was too "mentaly unstable " they would have let you out the army which would have been a PK.

In the end you fucked up multiple times in game. You refused to act up to your actions and blamed it on a " bad week " then continued to try and abuse OOC to get out of it.

And I am the dog.

Edit: i also had personally asked SK to shorten the timer for your brig sentance

cringe

• Thinking 1
  • Agree 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Upvote 2
18 hours ago, Bibleman said:

Strix did after a bunch of people said I should take his role. Lowkey had the rank longer than he’s been on the sever haha

Justice for Bibleman

• Agree 3
1 hour ago, Strix said:

And I am the dog.

sounds pretty dog

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, Strix said:

And I am the dog.

lol mad!!!!!

Lol You Mad GIFs | Tenor

Megatron Starscream GIFs | Tenor

Lord Megatron laughs at the  inconsistencies of your punctuation.  

(Also much love to all the boys  backing me up) 

Heart symbol - Wikipedia

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1
  • Haha 1
  • Poggers 1
6 hours ago, Strix said:

And I am the dog.

lmao dude really wrote an essay cringe

• Downvote 1
  • Upvote 2

To be fair you do deserve the demotion, you've gotten away with too many RFA'S and you aren't a good influence on privates in the regiment, you should've been demoted sooner and harsher from how many RFA'S you kept getting, you don't have to make a rant proving the fact that you are in the wrong just to annoy a 14 year old kid that is clearly in the right on the situation, being harsh on strix for this is too far, everyone that is being an asshole to him about this clearly as there standard for a role model too far down looking up to biblemen is the most shittiest decision anyone can think of, and he shouldn't be at CL2 at this point. Also attempting to guilt trip people in attempts for them to take your side is really not ok.

Edited by Relish
  • Downvote 1
  • Upvote 3
7 hours ago, Relish said:

To be fair you do deserve the demotion, you've gotten away with too many RFA'S and you aren't a good influence on privates in the regiment, you should've been demoted sooner and harsher from how many RFA'S you kept getting, you don't have to make a rant proving the fact that you are in the wrong just to annoy a 14 year old kid that is clearly in the right on the situation, being harsh on strix for this is too far, everyone that is being an asshole to him about this clearly as there standard for a role model too far down looking up to biblemen is the most shittiest decision anyone can think of, and he shouldn't be at CL2 at this point. Also attempting to guilt trip people in attempts for them to take your side is really not ok.

Dog Twerking GIFs | Tenor

FUN INVENTORS: GANGNAM STYLE GIF | Gangnam style, Handmade headbands,  Handmade plushies

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Poggers 1
  • Agree 1

Time and time again you people prove we can’t have nice things. I’m locking this thread.

Clover was pressured by COMPNOR to give you a max punishment, which he didn’t do (as far as I’m aware) and had stated so higher up in the thread.

You then called out his grammar, alongside a “you mad” response when you’re the one who was abusive over the demotion.

@cornelius @Banana You both are to blame as well with lines such as “cringe” and “dude really wrote a whole essay”.

Really disappointing from everyone involved here. 

• Facepalm 1
  • Haha 2
  • Poggers 1
  • Agree 5
  • Downvote 1
  • Bailey locked this topic