This may come as unexpected news, but due to current staff adjustments I have felt that I cannot participate in a community like this that has and accepts certain staff members in it and I am resigning and leaving the community. 

This staff report against the individual has since been unofficially denied (as he has been promoted) and the person who was supposed to discuss the staff report with me has bailed on me and wasted my time 3 times. 

I request that no one comments their thoughts on this in the comments, as it will put this post at further risk of being taken down.

This staff report was sent roughly a month ago (you can guess the date based on evidence). Parts of the staff report have been removed to protect anonymity among certain members who wouldn't want their confidential information aired in the public.

This is not a staff ban request, but rather my farewell and reasons why. I am not asking that this staff member to face punishment as I have given up.

crofty

https://docs.google.com/document/d/16j8ixaKOhcFH1Bx6bJ_gDzEyoEacTYjcrdh1VSt75SQ/edit?usp=sharing

IG SA Staff Report.docx

Edited by crofty
  • Shocked 1
  • Sad 4
  • Poggers 2
  • Agree 2
  • Upvote 3

Goodbye Crofty,

I just want to say that I never had a grudge on you however I don't appreciate the words that were used against me to members of the community after my promotion to Staff Manager. I'm quite disappointed that you never decided to talk to me about the issues you have with me but I guess it's too late now.

Nonetheless, farewall Crofty. You will be missed

• Haha 1
  • Disagree 2
  • Downvote 1
  • Upvote 5

It's such an unfortunate circumstance that you have decided to leave Crofty. But I'd like to say thankyou for all that you've done for the EM and staff team. I hope you do great wherever you end up as well as you have as an EM and friend on the server.

Good luck out there big man.

o7

opinion on siege report.

Spoiler

I come from a background where admins and players do stupid shit. I don't really see much of an issue with some of the videos.

Just my opinion though.

Siege has also come from the same background.

2 hours ago, SiegeMonkey said:

Goodbye Crofty,

I just want to say that I never had a grudge on you however I don't appreciate the words that were used against me to members of the community after my promotion to Staff Manager. I'm quite disappointed that you never decided to talk to me about the issues you have with me but I guess it's too late now.

Nonetheless, farewall Crofty. You will be missed

Who is this guy lol?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!

twitch.tv/S4Spooky

Ciao Crofty, wish you took over engineers from delta. ;) @Delta jks <3 u

Smell ya later

Edited by Shepard
  • Haha 2