Steam Details

Steam Name: dInGo

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:75578716

Steam Profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198111423161

In Game Details

In Game Name: NOT SURE

In Game Rank: Most likely the starting rank

In Game Regiment: most likely the default regiment you would get after being trained

Ban Details

image.png.2ea5002e7ca047a7e2f16e4e6420fd3c.png

How long was the ban for: PERMA

Which staff member banned you: TARKIN

What date did the ban occur: 16/11/2017 @ 21:20:10

What was the reason for the ban: MASS RDM

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned:

I joined the server with my mates a few years ago and i mass rdmed with them

Why do you believe you deserve to be unbanned / given a second chance:

I've been looking to get into StarwarsRP and Imperial is consistently holds a large player population and is fairly active, something which i believe would lead to a better experience as more people means there is more chance of enjoyment. I have no intention to break the rules as i am simply looking for a new server to become a regular on and enjoy my free time

Hopefully you will forgive me for my actions that occured over 3 year years ago and will allow me to rejoin your server

Thanks,

dInGo

Edited by blokesonblokes
grammar
  • Thinking 1
  • Upvote 2

Appeal could use more detail but apart from that, It has been 3, going on 4 years since your ban which seems to only be about Mass RDM and 3-4 years is a long time for someone to change and mature. +1 

Give this man a probation period of a month and send him on his way. It has been over 3 years since his ban for mass RDM which is more then enough for the punishment.

therefore I will be supporting this appeal unbanned with 1 month probation +1

• 2 weeks later...

+1
Ban was yonks ago... also, perm bans aren't usually standard for a MRDM offense - it seems very harsh, without knowledge of exact circumstances surrounding what happened.

+1 3 ish years ago you seem to have matured also can't really say much as misahu said we can't really know the circumstances around it. So yeah ez +1

• 5 weeks later...

Accepted

Uou will be placed on a three week probation upon being unbanned.

Make sure to read over the server rules before you rejoin the server, your unban should be done this afternoon or tomorrow.

Welcome back.