Steam Name:Donut

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:448651653

Steam Profile link:https://steamcommunity.com/id/TheRealKhronos/

In Game Details

In Game Name: Donut

In Game Rank: Private

In Game Regiment: ST

Ban Details

(Insert a screenshot of the ban notice here)

How long was the ban for: Perma 

Which staff member banned you: Cecil/Bailey

What date did the ban occur: I have no idea some time last year

What was the reason for the ban: Bullying a member of the community 

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned: I'm sure everyone has heard it already i bullied a member of the community named Bailey there isnt else much to it other then I did it 

Why do you believe you deserve to be unbanned / given a second chance: its been a few months now it would be nice to use TS again I don't care for the other platforms like Discord/Forums only TeamSpeak I already know certain people are going to objectify to this appeal but I have been playing on the server recently and its been fun. full transparency I'm still the same person I was a few months ago but I have changed in the way I express my feelings and thoughts about other people. in the sense that I wont just bully someone because I disagree or dislike them. I have learnt to hold my opinions about others to myself, if you would like there are my old ban appeals still up in the rejected section of the forums that showed what I did if you would like to take a look I know what I did was wrong and I cant change. 

• Haha 1
  • Agree 3
  • Downvote 1

While I believe that what you did was pretty terrible, I also think that people have the capacity to change. I believe I've even positively supported your previous unban appeal although I could be wrong. That said, every time that you appeal it turns into a back and forth in the comments between you and other members of the community. Depending on how this unban appeal folds out (in regards to your reactions to what other people have to say) I may change to a +1. However, due to the fact that every other ban appeal that you've made has turned into a debate with other community members, I'll officially state myself as being neutral for the time being.

Edited by yeff
  • Agree 1
5 hours ago, Khronos said:

I'm still the same person I was a few months ago

That is enough for me to -1 your appeal again, Khronos, for the last time, while I manage the Teamspeak, while I manage the Discord, I want to keep you off of them, you're a toxic individual (I mean, your name was Toxicity for the longest time) and someone who manipulates others into believing differently. A line from a Staff Member I spoke to was "Yeah, he's actually been playing the server a bit, but every time an Event happens he says 'I, oh wait I can't because I'm banned from Teamspeak!'". I believe this is you purposefully gathering attention to the fact that you're playing (in the small amount of hours you have played) in an attempt to make it seem like you're around far more than you actually are.

Second, no one you speak to comes on Teamspeak anymore, Wingza is on a FIFO job, John, Zote, Iris, Jye and Happy don't log on either for various reasons, or log on sparingly.

Third, every single time you have appealed, you have become toxic, defensive and standoffish, choosing rather to argue and fight, then realising that the appeal is going to be futile because of your actions in said appeal, so you withdraw it so its not denied (an example is your most recent one prior to this).

Fourth, I mean, the amount of evidence against you is staggering, the repeated abuse, harassment and toxicity towards me. Its disgusting and looking at it from an obviously subjective view I was the main reason you were banned in the first place I want you to be banned permanently without appeal, yet each time you appeal you give up and pop back up in a few Months like an annoying rash. The last time you appealed you collected every piece of evidence of me saying racist or obsene things from the Sith Discord and turned it into a meme which you were forbade from posting on the forums by Cecil, instead of posting the meme you posted 6 Months worth of images with zero context to them at all, where, admittedly, I said some nasty things which aren't a good representation of a Staff Member. Your most recent ban was for saying the n word on the Imperial Gaming Public Discord, where you were warned by Cecil "One mess up, and you're gone.", continually skirting the rules and eventually taking it one step too far. It took you something like 2 weeks to get banned again? How long would it take you to 

Fifth, for the longest time in the Teamspeak your permissions were stunted, Wingza did you a favour and made it so you couldn't message or poke anyone because you couldn't control yourself, and every. Single. Time. you were given back permissions to poke or message people, you'd immediately find my name and go "Test" or "I like feet" and play it off as a test of your powers even though you knew I didn't want anything to do with you at all. This in of itself isn't against the rules of the teamspeak or the discord, but it shows the kind of person you are when you, given the faintest bit of power, immediately do something that gets that power removed.

Last, but definitely not least, the evidence, to those who will skip my paragraphs above and only read this part, Khronos / Donut consistently harassed me for Months after an argument broke out and the group (Known as NN) broke up, leaving the current group still on Teamspeak the group I hung with and the group I mentioned earlier in the post the group Khronos hung with. (God that sounds childish when I say it like that). The thing that broke the camel's back was the day my elderly cat Twinkles passed away, I put a post on my Facebook and upon seeing it, you made your teamspeak name "Cats suck", as I've said before, Twinkles was 20 years old, older than I was and was basically a sibling my entire life, and you didn't give me even 24 hours before you made a joke with zero prompting. If you're still that same person, and you say you are, I truly hope you are banned forever and I never have to think about you again after this appeal.

I will link the evidence again for anyone who may not have seen it from last time.

Spoiler

image0.pngGeneral toxicity.
image1.png"I want to play GMod and play on the Server" - Then you post stuff like this.
image2.pngImage of the Community Owner as a child.
image3.pngSaying the n word in the Discord (reason you were banned from there)
image4.pngJust general lack of concern for the actual reason of your ban.
image5.png
"I'll say the n word and you'll have a reason to ban me." this was after I asked you to stop @'ing me repeatedly, the following 4 images are you just doing that again.
image6.png
image7.png
image8.png
image9.png
cbf506d07e01a067e449d125d7537073-png.jpgYou asked for it to be here, you are toxic.
ebf46d017b5f7dd1a525aac82b64138f-png.jpg
Cecil messaged you on multiple occasions to stop being stupid in the Discord, you then decided to joke about the Community Owner telling you "stop" even though you were on massively thin ice.

https://imgur.com/a/u3EjPcq - This first image is you XD'ing at the fact that the Community Owner stepped down close to your first appeal. The post was hidden by me and then deleted by Zaspan. Firstly, this is you breaking the terms of your forums ban. Secondly, it is also you laughing at someone who has done a lot for the community stepping away.
https://gyazo.com/1688fc36f4c103baef5f80cd8c07fca1 - This image is me speaking to Cecil about you being toxic on the forums, saying in Japanese "Please stop talking" while a discussion was going ahead, another, admittedly small thing you've done to show that you don't deserve to be in the community.

yikes_1.PNG
yikes_3.PNG

https://gyazo.com/6beac53cb62ba0214b439e4a2d2c27ca - "Bailey is a loser."
https://gyazo.com/7b7d485373ba79dff20e6fb0bb3bd3a4 - "First word that you think of." "Bailey"
https://gyazo.com/49032ccb8b28782342f59297beae2d89 - "YEAHHH Bailey"
https://gyazo.com/e727021fdb359f0105e9110d879cbb36 - This is you joking about editing a photo and sending it to me, all the while calling me a fat cunt.
https://gyazo.com/4d827797ab46b79f53f2de57aedec14f - "Have another big mac you fat cunt Bailey."

To conclude, I have said it twice before in this post, and I'll say it again, stay banned, I genuinely hope its moved to a community ban and you can't even log on and spread your toxic behaviour to GMod (which, I am under the impression that you are already doing by the way staff have spoken of you). I implore other members of the community to either vote with negative support at the top of the poll, or other staff members to -1 this appeal, not just for my sake, but for your own sake so you don't have to deal with Khronos consistently.

Regards,
Bailey

EDIT: It seems that this post doesn't have a poll option, feel free to agree or disagree with the post using the reactions feature, please don't upvote or downvote :).

• Thinking 1
  • Disagree 3
  • Agree 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Upvote 1

Khronos, you've been persistent with you're appeals and I can tell you are being honest when you say you're still the same person which shows you are generally trying for a second chance. While you're actions will not be forgotten anytime soon I do think you should be given a chance to show that you can be a member of the community. With other members being given a second chance with permanent probation I don't see why the same thing shouldn't be done here.

Therefore I will be supporting this appeal ,+1 unban with permanent probation

33 minutes ago, Wolf said:

+1 

Seems everyone else who has done things have been given another chance therefore should also be given one

Regards

Wolf

• Agree 1
  • Upvote 2

Im gonna have to side with bailey on this one, you are a repeat offender, whenever you have been given perms or stuff back to you, you use it and trek the line that your not supposed to cross. Some people change, but I believe you don't. From the harassment that bailey has received from you over the past while, I think it's safe to say that you do not deserve these privileges as I can almost guarantee you will do the same as you have done before. As bailey has stated, the only reason that it seems that you want TS access is to participate in events. Now I don't know much about how you RP in-game but from the way you treat a community staff member who manages basically everything apart from the game itself is appalling, and I personally wouldn't want someone so high-risk in my events. 

So before I leave my final decision on this could I ask about what you mean by this

13 hours ago, Khronos said:

I have been playing on the server recently and its been fun.

Like on the IG server or on another server? 

But here is my opinions on this.

- Wolf stated "others have recently been given opportunities, why not you." I definitely think that this is a completely different circumstance but your persistence to do constant appeals is to be honest quite impressive and shows that you do want to return. However, your persistence has been shown in the past to be also a detriment with the lengths you will go to do stuff (In particular just to make fun of Bailey). 

- I know this is your whatever time appealing but I don't think that one single time you have ever given the full truth in your application you always avoid what exactly got you banned in the first place, and you always are changing/varying your name and title of your application for what I can only see as a way to avoid people connecting it to your past. If you just included all of the information in your application and truly were able to recognise where you went wrong and understood how you could improve you could be given another chance.

For example you state " I'm sure everyone has heard it already i bullied a member of the community named Bailey there isnt else much to it other then I did it " But you know that there is a lot more to it and if you included this in your application I'm sure that Bailey and others wouldn't time after time have to include all this extra information painting you in an even worse light. 

If I am to leave this with a single message; Admit to what happened (without any smartass remarks or sass) otherwise people aren't going to give you an opportunity to rejoin the community

Neutral

• Agree 3
15 hours ago, Joel said:

So before I leave my final decision on this could I ask about what you mean by this

Like on the IG server or on another server? 

But here is my opinions on this.

- Wolf stated "others have recently been given opportunities, why not you." I definitely think that this is a completely different circumstance but your persistence to do constant appeals is to be honest quite impressive and shows that you do want to return. However, your persistence has been shown in the past to be also a detriment with the lengths you will go to do stuff (In particular just to make fun of Bailey). 

- I know this is your whatever time appealing but I don't think that one single time you have ever given the full truth in your application you always avoid what exactly got you banned in the first place, and you always are changing/varying your name and title of your application for what I can only see as a way to avoid people connecting it to your past. If you just included all of the information in your application and truly were able to recognise where you went wrong and understood how you could improve you could be given another chance.

For example you state " I'm sure everyone has heard it already i bullied a member of the community named Bailey there isnt else much to it other then I did it " But you know that there is a lot more to it and if you included this in your application I'm sure that Bailey and others wouldn't time after time have to include all this extra information painting you in an even worse light. 

If I am to leave this with a single message; Admit to what happened (without any smartass remarks or sass) otherwise people aren't going to give you an opportunity to rejoin the community

Neutral

Hi, so i didn't want to make or respond or try and argue with people's respondes but since you asked a question I'll happily answer it, I am currently not banned on the imperial gaming SWRP server I can play that whatever I want, with the second question on why you don't think I have answered all things truthfully I will clear it up by saying everything Bailey said in his post was true I did attack him for no reason I did everything he has said and I really do regret it I know he won't believe me and why would he truth be told but i trurly dont want to be unbanned to just be a complete fuckhead it's why I have made so many appeals cause I generally do wanna play on the server again the other day I was having so much fun following Steveo around doing recon RP with him and some other 439th I already have the access to play on the server and I haven't received a single warn, I generally am sorry to Bailey and I'm not going to try and explain or soften his response cause it's true i did it. Thanks for the response. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Hey Khronos

Look I think everyone deserves a second chance but what you did a while back isn't acceptable in the slightest. And I know that things were said from both sides but I think if you were given the chance to come back to the Discords, TS and Fourms you would be on a strict Permanent probationary stage as we don't want any of the Toxic behaviour we have seen in the past come back and cause people even more grief. In the past when you were on the server you managed to make a lot of people angry and upset which at the end of the day this is a video game and people come here to have fun, Not to be harassed/bullied online.

so my response today will be a Neutral.

• Agree 1

I've been pretty on the fence about this ban appeal, you've done quite a few ban appeals, during which you'd jump on the server once and that was it, during which you'd seemingly not care about the server. But with this ban appeal you actually seem to be putting effort into the server.

He also had to leave inquisitors due to not being able to jump on ts3 to communicate with them for stuff like tournaments even though he donated for the spot and wasn't able to join regiments such as arc due to them wanting him on teamspeak.

I believe he should be unbanned, with obviously him and Bailey both blocking each other and not talk to each other and Khronos being on permanent probation.

On 3/26/2021 at 9:32 PM, Bailey said:

I implore other members of the community to either vote with negative support at the top of the poll

It also seems that the community wants him unbanned as well.

+1

• Sad 1

Accepted

You will be unbanned tonight & placed on a permanent probation. Any rule breaking will be reported to resolutions and may result in your ban being reinstated.

Please take this time to familiarize yourself with the Imperial Gaming Rules

Welcome Back to the TeamSpeak 

• Haha 1
  • Poggers 1
  • Agree 1
  • Upvote 1