Is it a bad time to return?

Bad time or nah  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Bad time or nah?

• Bad Time
    • Good Time

So uh, I've been kinda feeling like making a comeback. But I'm not really sure if I want to at the same time. I'm sure there are a lot of you that would not be ready for me to return but thats okay. I don't really care to be honest but really I'm pretty chill and friendly.

So let's get to the point. Is it a bad time to return or not?

Also want to say, good job Event Team, looks like you guys have done a decent job, especially @Arkan@Kristofer and all the other members, apart from @Anderson

Edited by Aezir
1 hour ago, Aezir said:

So uh, I've been kinda feeling like making a comeback. But I'm not really sure if I want to at the same time. I'm sure there are a lot of you that would not be ready for me to return but thats okay. I don't really care to be honest but really I'm pretty chill and friendly.

Also want to say, good job Event Team, looks like you guys have done a decent job, especially @Arkan@Kristofer and all the other members, apart from @Anderson

If you come back come to MT bro.

8 hours ago, Aezir said:

Wow dude I am so hurt that you could say such a thing! >:( But nah seriously the server is in a pretty steady state rn, you could always come join Shock or Riot...

Imperial Gaming as become a police state, every reg has tasers and cuffs hahaha 

George Floyd death: Police violence in the U.S. in 4 charts

Figure 1: Depicts brutal Compnor troopers beat down on innocent Storm trooper's 

*This is joke*

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2
5 minutes ago, Bibleman said:

Imperial Gaming as become a police state, every reg has tasers and cuffs hahaha 

George Floyd death: Police violence in the U.S. in 4 charts

Figure 1: Depicts brutal Compnor troopers beat down on innocent Storm trooper's 

*This is joke*

you cant prove they are innocent if they're dead smh

Nah but for real, the server is a tad hostile at this moment but the events are getting pretty interesting, do as cammers say and join medics to avoid the conflicts and vibe, as well as get easy placings 10/10

• Upvote 3

Neutral leaning to +1

------------------------

| Haven't seen you around recently

| Bit Cringe

-----------------------

Good luck with your application.

Spoiler

-/ Come back when you're ready, homie\-

• Thinking 1
15 hours ago, Aezir said:

Is it a bad time to return or not?

Has there ever been a good time? :feelsbadman:

Nah but, if you wanna come back, come back, could probably join those goons in shock and riot

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Shepard said:

Nah but, if you wanna come back, come back, could probably join those goons in shock and riot

Absolute power house of a legion...

49 minutes ago, Binny said:
2 hours ago, Shepard said:

Absolute power house of a legion...

^^^

11 hours ago, Boshi said:

dis mf leaving and joining every other week. 
don't expect no welcome party from me.

damn bro go back to playing FiveM, it was better when you were there

• Angry 1