STEAM_0:0:72898963
In game name and rank
Nova Warrent officer Swifty
Time Played
Just about 6 days
Why are you applying for this position?
The lack of enforcement of rules and the lack of respect towards players
How will allowing you to be apart of our staff team help us
I am a well respected player on the server have helped in traliers and i believe that i have the know how to enforce server rules and help other players when needed
Have you been a Staff on previous servers if so please list them
No
Have you had any warnings, kicks or bans if so please list them
No
What can you bring to Imperial Gaming
My sense of homour my attention to detail and i never leave out the little guy
Anything else you would like to add

Yeah we need to have a sheet of who is allowed to do stuff like carrys guns out on defcon 5 and who isnt allowed to do stuff like that

• Downvote 1
  • Upvote 1

-1 Making your application in a bigger font size and all underlined does not make it any longer, nor does it make it any better. You answers consist of a grand total of 93 words. which is nothing in an application. You application also has so many grammatical and spelling errors that I can't even list them all here. Along with that, most of you answers are meaningless (ie your SUGGESTION at the end in you APPLICATION). From what I can gather, the reason you want to be staff is because people disrespect you so now you want powers to be able to punish them, which is NOT a good reason to become a staff member. If you really wanted to become a staff member, I would recommend seriously reworking this application into something worthy of being accepted.

• Downvote 1
  • Upvote 2
1 hour ago, pinejack said:

-1 Making your application in a bigger font size and all underlined does not make it any longer, nor does it make it any better. You answers consist of a grand total of 93 words. which is nothing in an application. You application also has so many grammatical and spelling errors that I can't even list them all here. Along with that, most of you answers are meaningless (ie your SUGGESTION at the end in you APPLICATION). From what I can gather, the reason you want to be staff is because people disrespect you so now you want powers to be able to punish them, which is NOT a good reason to become a staff member. If you really wanted to become a staff member, I would recommend seriously reworking this application into something worthy of being accepted.

Pinejack's response says it all.

• Upvote 2

Yeah we need to have a sheet of who is allowed to do stuff like carrys guns out on defcon 5 and who isnt allowed to do stuff like that

Bottom line of the Defcon list at Training room will explain what you are looking for. Shortest App I've ever seen.

I can't +1 this. 

If you really cared about the lack of enforcement of rules, you would start by making a change as a user first. Mod allows you to intervene in situations as a staff member, but a lot of rule and regulation breakages can be solved, by users informing other users about Right from Wrong. To influence others for the greater good of the server, and the individuals who play on it. Even this for example:

New Private ST. You notice they were just trained an hour ago. Take them to one side of the hallway, use a bit of your time to teach him a few little tricks, and some advice. "When you are having a conversation with others in the hallway, make sure you aren't blocking anyone by standing on the walls. By having your back to the wall, you won't turn around to find someone waiting for a salute or you to move so they can pass by. Simply put, you can see everyone traveling through, not blocking traffic."  (I'd describe this a bit differently based on the mood of the ship)

The Step further; Instead of you just influencing other users to just make good decisions for themselves, try to teach well informed players on how to approach and influence good behavior themselves, amongnst others.

At the end of the day, bad behavior is not acceptable in a Serious RP environment, and will be punished accordingly, but all types of actions can rub off on people. A lot of people play off what is most fun, and the newer less invested players tend to communicate better with people taking the time that is needed to reach understanding through general conversation, rather than staring at rules, off a grey Wall in a training room. If you can speak in an open room about what the right thing is to do, it might help another rise in their own confidence to talk out loud themselves ( A lot of people can talk quite easily already, but it's the content of what they feel is acceptable to say, without a backlash of taking things to seriously, or being a spoil sport). These things have always been easy for me, and if they are easy for you, that is great. Now it's time to help people walk beside you, and hopefully they will help another, and then a great Domino Effect starts.

I've said to many different people, it may very only start as an out loud acknowledge of a 'High ranking Official' On Deck. Build yourself up with your own experiences, imagine your own hindsight, and teach others where they might struggle. The Knowledge you know, and the Techniques you understand in order to Teach it.

-If you can't do, Teach.

That's right, if you teach, you won't have to do, bocz others will do it for you. -Within Limits.

Edited by -CML- [IG] Divisionary
  • Upvote 1
3 hours ago, pinejack said:

I agree with what @pinejack has said. You also have a history of being somewhat mingy and disrespectful to players. You even spelled Trial wrong. If you really wanted to be a staff member you would've but a lot more effort into your application. 

16 hours ago, wflizzi said:

Your a good guy by you need to spend more time on this app. -1

16 hours ago, pinejack said:

These two pretty much sum it all up for me. -1.

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/07/2017 at 8:32 AM, pinejack said:

-1 For The Reasons Pinejack Has Stated

Hermes

• 2 weeks later...