• Steam Name:
    Papa
  • SteamID32:
    STEAM_0:1:246665985
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • In Game Name:
    Death Trooper SGT DT-N22 "Hunter"
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    3d, 2h, 42m (had more before it got wiped for some reason)
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence
  • Have you had any warns (If so state them)?
    I had a fail rp talk while gagged and a attempted rdm back when i first joined the server in 2019 i think it was back when Galle was in shock if i remember correctly
  • Have you had any bans (If so state them)?
    No
  • Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?
    No not in starwars but in other games i used to be a mod on servers in Rainbow six siege PUG servers and on a couple of other servers for squad and arma communities but it has been about a year since i was last apart of a staff team.
  • What do you believe is the purpose of Moderators on the server?
    A moderators role in the server is to uphold the rules and help other members of the community in having an enjoyable experience on the server, even if it means not taking part in some rp scenarios their job requires them to go to help players that may have any issues with game mechanics or disputes between other players and deal with them with a straight forward manner that requires them to not hold any bias towards certain members they may like or dis-like and uphold the rules as best they can.
  • Why are you applying to be a Trial Moderator?
    I want to apply for trial moderator because i feel like i would be a great asset to the staff team, i feel like there could never be enough people making sure others are having fun in a safe welcoming environment, and think that as a mod i would be able to help keep people who may be considered toxic or straight minge from interfering with others RP. I also enjoyed being apart if the staff teams i was previously in and feel after interactions with members of this team id also enjoy being apart of this one.
  • What do you believe you can bring to the staff team?
    I believe i can bring in past experience that i have had in other teams to better help our team here, and and even though i have only recently came back to the server after a rather large break, i think that i have the dedication to show that i can be active and provide as much help as possible to others on the server as i can.
  • Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you do?
    Well i try to keep recording as much as i can, so i would clip my recording to show the kill feed, i would then check the logs to see exactly how many people the individual had killed before asking people involved for more info to get a better view of the situation. I would then grab their steamid and issue them a warn for mass RDM with a note about disconnecting to avoid the punishment, then i would inform a senior staff member about the incident for any further action required.
  • Someone is bullying another member of the community. What do you do?
    First i would ask the person being bullied if they were just joking around and if not i would ask them if they have any evidence or recordings of the person harassing them, if that person had no evidence i would then ask around for any witnesses to the bullying, depending on how serious the case was i would either issue a verbal warning or give them a official warn for bullying.
  • You see a higher ranking staff member abuse their powers. What do you do?
    Once again i would clip with my recording to have evidence of what i had seen, then i would question the staff member about what they were doing and if they had no reason or were trying to get out of it i would go to their superior with the evidence i had, and even if they did have a good reason i might ask the superior just to be sure.
  • Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?
    If someone threatened to do that i would record it and warn and ban them for as long as i could within my power, then inform a senior member of staff or even management to see about further action.
  • Terms & Conditions
    Yes
  • Steam Name:
    Papa
  • Thinking 1

Honestly dude, I cannot recall who you are, or who you used to be. You don't meet the minimal time required and although I see you on the server from time-to-time, you don't get yourself out there to interact with the community.

• 3 days playtime, you went inactive for a while until recently, which was quite sudden from your CO position 
  • I met you in 501st and when you were and Inquis and I can't say they were very positive.
  • One time on Rishi, I wanted to see your ID while the C-block as on lockdown (i was shock) and you ran past me and the shock and started screaming failrp and Abuse when we tazed you for resisting as well as making a staff ticket and complaining when you got told off by the staff for running as well as then disconnecting stating "you don't give a shit" as well as being rude to the staff member who took your claim. 
  • Maturity is in question 

I don't believe you're fit for Tmod at this current moment 

45 minutes ago, Delta said:

• 3 days playtime, you went inactive for a while until recently, which was quite sudden from your CO position 
  • I met you in 501st and when you were and Inquis and I can't say they were very positive.
  • One time on Rishi, I wanted to see your ID while the C-block as on lockdown (i was shock) and you ran past me and the shock and started screaming failrp and Abuse when we tazed you for resisting as well as making a staff ticket and complaining when you got told off by the staff for running as well as then disconnecting stating "you don't give a shit" as well as being rude to the staff member who took your claim. 

You need at least a week of playtime, and photographic proof to back it up, so unless you get management or high staff to back up more time this application shouldn't continue.

Oh, and right now I would not wish to see you in a position right now. Your maturity is quite appalling and the application itself lacks a substantial amount of detail.

Strong -1

Has not achieved minimum playtime

Shows extreme hatred to people when they are apart of a specific group. ( and i am not talking about furries )

Very fresh back to the server and very unknown since.

you can be a very opening and nice person some times from when you were VF CO.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Overall get yourself well known in the community again and build a decent reputation i guess.

Edited by Strix
crossed lines are for what i thought was a different person
16 hours ago, Delta said:

-1 reasons above

Neutral (is subject to change)

--------------------------------------------------------

- Minor grammatical errors - does look rushed

- Answers provide a response to the question but could use more depth

| - Rule 8. Must have at least 1 week on the server before applying

--------------------------------------------------------

Good luck with your application.

• 2 months later...