In Game Name:
Copernicus K. Thoroughbred

Time Played Imperial RP:
4 Weeks 2 Days 6 Hours

5 Weeks 3 Days 12 Hours

6 Weeks 20 Hours

Time Played Imperial RP Evidence

Screenshot_103.jpg.e14333eae59deede75090b53d3d86e0e.jpg

Have you had any warns (If so state them)?
I haven't received any warns.

Have you had any bans (If so state them)?
I haven't received any bans.

Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?
The only Garry's Mod community that I've staffed on is Imperial Gaming.

Imperial Gaming Clone Wars Server - Junior EM
Imperial Gaming Santos RP Server- Junior Mod
Imperial Gaming Imperial Server - Junior Mod

What do you believe is the purpose of Moderators on the server?
I believe that the purpose of moderators on the server is to enforce server rules and to help provide a safe and friendly environment for the community. They are to act in both a professional and respectful manner whilst dealing with staff sits and are expected to maintain their composure should problems arise on the server. I believe that if all Moderators can do this, then it would only benefit the experience that the users have on the server.

Why are you applying to be a Trial Moderator?
Since returning to the server, I have greatly enjoyed my time playing on it, and once again I would like to also contribute to the experiences that other users have here as well. I've been a part of IG since the start of 2019 and thanks to this community I've met a lot of cool people throughout my time playing Gmod so it means a lot to me. Since I have no plans to stop playing the server any time in the forseeable future I would like to rejoin the staff team to help out on the server as much as I can for however long I'm going to be around for. The server is fun and I'm enjoying and I want to help others have a good experience here too. Plus a bunch of my homies are staffing too :)

What do you believe you can bring to the staff team?
I believe that since returning, I have become an active member of the community once again and that I can dedicate my time on the server into helping out other members of the community. I already have previous staffing experience in IG as both a member of the Event Master and Moderator teams. For the most part I am a laid-back individual that can joke around but I am also capable of being mature when it comes to serious situations such as staff sits and disputes among members in the community.

Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you do?
If someone Mass RDM's I would ban them for the appropriate amount of days per the Player Punishment Guidelines in the Moderator Manual (If the length needed for the ban is more than what I'm capable of, I would contact a higher member of staff to extend it to the appropriate length needed for the sentence). I would then proceed to warn the perpetrator for Mass RDM x# | DC to Avoid Punishment | NITRP (Depending on the circumstances). If they're a repeat offender or have a list of other warns and it is clear that they have no interest in being a proper member of the community I would contact a senior member of staff and ask if there is a grounds for a permanent. Those that clearly have no interest in playing the server properly shouldn't have the opportunity to constantly ruin the experience of others. If at some point in the future they want to play the server properly, then they are more than welcome to post a ban appeal on the forums.

Someone is bullying another member of the community. What do you do?
There is a difference between bullying and banter. If someone is found to be bullying/harassing another member of the community I would immediately give them a verbal warning and tell them that any form of harassment towards another member of the community is not something that will be tolerated. Imperial Gaming is supposed to be a place where all members of the community can enjoy themselves and not have to worry about being targeted by other individuals who wish to verbally attack/threaten them. If the perpetrator continues to keep on harassing the same/other members of the community I would then proceed to warn them for Player Disrespect and if they were to continue with their attacks I would ban them for as long as I can then contact a senior member of staff and ask them to extend it to a perm ban. Bullying isn't something that's tolerated, and if at some point in the future the perpetrator thinks they're ready to rejoin the community, they can submit a ban appeal on the forums.

You see a higher ranking staff member abuse their powers. What do you do?
If I see a higher ranking staff member abuse their powers on the server, I would gather as much evidence on the individual as possible and submit to either the Staff Manager or Event Manager depending on which part of the team they're part of. Due to management being the only ones that can deal with staff members abusing their powers, it would be left up to them on how to deal with the situation.

Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?
Since the punishment of threatening to DDOS the server is a ban permanently from the server, I would first allow for any Senior Staff to carry out the ban since Trial Moderators don't have the power to permanently ban. If there are no Senior Staff on the server, I would ban the perpetrator for as long I can. I would then proceed to contact a senior member of staff, and ask them to extend the original ban.

Terms & Conditions
Yes

Steam Name:
synz

Edited by Vadrian
  • Downvote 1
  • Upvote 3

+1

Vadrian is an utter chad when it comes to being staff. When he was actively being a mod he went well and above the current standard in fulfilling his duties. He's one of those effective moderators with a proactive mindset that step into moderate situations that required said moderation without passively waiting for someone else to make a ticket before acting. My only concern is that you've never really reached above junior staff but I think your actual effectiveness as a moderator is more than enough reason to step past that.

Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, yeff said:

My only concern is that you've never really reached above junior staff but I think your actual effectiveness as a moderator is more than enough reason to step past that.

It's not my fault dude :( Clone wars shut down before I could make EM so I moved to Santos and it shut down before I could make mod :porg: 

I'll have you know I'm also the Owner on mondays and tuesdays so you better watch out >:(

Edited by Vadrian
  • Shocked 1

I've heard good things about Vadrian's staffing past, and the experiences I have had in game with the man have been nothing but good, though I do think it isn't for everyone, most people can say the same thing about yours truly. Application also has substantial detail and shows knowledge in staffing on IG specifically. Honestly only small issue is that you've seemingly returned recently but has stuck around for a while now so is negligible at best. I'd like to see this lad in a position.

honestly he's just a better shepard

+1

• Upvote 1
14 hours ago, Shepard said:

+1

Has a fair bit of staffing experience, good guy, will remain unbias.

^ hit him with an arc-170 once

+1

'Cuz everytime we touch,
I get this feeling,
& Everytime we kiss,
I swear I could fly,
Can't you feel my heart beat fast,
I want this to last,
Need you by my side.

'Cause every time we touch,
I feel this static,
And every time we kiss,
I reach for the sky,
Can't you hear my heart beat so,
I can't let you go,
Want you in my life.

Your arms are my castle
Your heart is my sky
They wipe away tears that I cry
The good and the bad times
We've been through them all
You make me rise when I fall

• Angry 1
  • Poggers 1
On 3/15/2021 at 6:53 PM, Peter said:

+1

'Cuz everytime we touch,
I get this feeling,
& Everytime we kiss,
I swear I could fly,
Can't you feel my heart beat fast,
I want this to last,
Need you by my side.

'Cause every time we touch,
I feel this static,
And every time we kiss,
I reach for the sky,
Can't you hear my heart beat so,
I can't let you go,
Want you in my life.

Your arms are my castle
Your heart is my sky
They wipe away tears that I cry
The good and the bad times
We've been through them all
You make me rise when I fall

Thicker than a snicker say lessssssssss.

+1

• 2 weeks later...

+1 Vadrian is a great and kind individual that i know since the CWRP server IG he would be the perfect  staff member for this community and server

Best of luck Vadrian

-Jonathan

On 3/14/2021 at 12:08 PM, Delta said:

+1 

• Knowledge of rights from wrongs 
  • Past staffing Experience
  • was a good staff member  
  • Minge 

Best of luck cutie 

Keeps beating me in Poker

+1

• Sad 2