STEAM_0:1:223003392
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • In Game Name:
    Angus Berger
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    10w 6d 18h
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence:
    20210310231855_1.jpg.2e2fcb7f8a39b4ee192717919595acdc.jpg
  • Have you had any warns (If so state them)?
    RDM x2 | DC to avoid arrest Jul 15th 2019
  • Have you had any bans (If so state them)?
    no sir
  • Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?
    this one, SEM - Feb 8th 2020 - 19 Jan 2021
  • Why are you applying to be an Event Master?
    Because i have a creative mind intricate knowledge of how the EM team is run and how to properly run events and adapt and overcome to scenarios thrown in my direction. in my previous application i stated that "i would like to give back to the community and help spread the enjoyment from events of my own" i believe i achieved this and loved the feeling of seeing a community enjoy an event to an extent of which people would say how well they enjoyed it. This experience which is so hard to get is just one reason. Another is my creativity and all round good personality, i have a lot of free time now and can devote myself to being an EM (not like my final months as an EM) and create good RP (which i am good at after doing it before) to different regiments or branches.
  • What do you believe you can bring to the Event Master team?
    Previously when i was an EM i brought my creativity and a fresh mind to the EM team. i do the same now not so fresh but my experience with working with Rook and Kris and on lore events and doing a wide range of passive to aggressive to passive-aggressive events. Throughout my time as an EM i worked with all regiments creating RP and helping make private and public events for all, i had a good eye to see what was working and not, can adapt the event to see what is working. I also am a high believer in all regiments should get a fair share of RP in the events and will work with other members of the EM team to create this as i used to (one on navy and other on army).
  • What do you believe you can do to make Events more fun, enjoyable and inclusive?
    Having events that are Inclusive are extremely important for the community allowing people from all regiments to participate in some RP. as i said before working with different EM's in events to create RP for all branches is what i hope to do or the ideal scenario in each event. I would also run private events for regiments that don't get much light like INQ/RG and PT as well as ISB/Compcool. i would try to suite my events for these RP styles having backgrounds and things for ISB/II to look into them. I would also listen to these regiments and others to see what they liked and didnt like to improve and see what would be the best events for them.
  • Do you have basic knowledge of ULX commands?
    Yes
  • Anything else you would like to add?
    I know it has been like 3 months and all, i left mainly to focus on my reg at the time of which not as a member of NHC have a lot of time, i enjoyed my time as an em and want to help with all new thing coming in and help NAVY and other regs with RP
  • Event Idea 1:
  • Event Idea 2:
  • Terms & Conditions
    Yes
Edited by Angus
  • Upvote 4

Toxic. Inactive. Terrible EM when he was. 

+1

Absolute Legend. 

Was a great SEM. 

Knows the ins and outs of the team. 

No reason why he shouldn't be accepted

• Like 1

I'll say it... one of my favourite EMs that has been. I pretty much always enjoyed your events you held thoroughly and you organised them well and showed your prowess in organisation and diligence in your role.

In the time you have not been an EM you've done a great job in ISC which led you to become a great addition to the admirals of navy as well, so your leave from the EM team is warranted and noble.

I would love to see you back in the EM team just to see what new goodies you can bring to the table. Oh, and you're one of the sickest lads I know.

Strong +1

• Like 1

+1 

He's done it once and he can do it again. 

• Knows the ins and outs of the Event Master team as well as how to run both successful and engaging events for the community
  • Brings a lot of experience back to the team due to the previous position he held which is always helpful for any team
  • Is an active, respectable and mature member of the community

Best of luck Angus :)

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Vadrian said:

+1 

He's done it once and he can do it again. 

• Knows the ins and outs of the Event Master team as well as how to run both successful and engaging events for the community
  • Brings a lot of experience back to the team due to the previous position he held which is always helpful for any team
  • Is an active, respectable and mature member of the community

Best of luck Angus :)

+1

Never heard of this guy

Ran hella good events

Best of luck

• Like 1

Easy +1 for this one

- Previous experience going up to the rank of Senior EM, has a very good understanding of how the Event team functions and what is expected of them.

- Has already shown the ability to run a good quality event.

- Application is well written, event ideas are good.

- My only concern would be the low event numbers you had leading up to your leaving, but this is not that big of a deal.

• Like 1

Helluva big +1 to this man- one of the best EMs I knew during my time as an EM myself. Would be great to see him back on the team again.

Edited by Greyback
  • Like 1

+1 for a few reasons.

- Active Member of the Community

- Very Responsible

- Past Experience is also a plus.

- The events you have proposed look well thought out and seem like they'd be a good time.

Good luck mate!

• Like 1