Clababsos' Event Master Application [Updated: 06/04/21]

Clababsos  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Poll

• Positive Support
    • Negative Support

+1 Great friend and guy to talk to for support, completely understanding in personal situations, always easy and simple to talk to, very funny man, being 501st might be an issue though. ;)

LESSSS GOOO 

• Like 1

Girthy +1

• Application is detailed
  • Event ideas are well formatted and creative
  • Super friendly and approachable ingame
  • Remains serious in RP conditions and doesn't break character
  • Like 1
On 4/11/2021 at 12:09 AM, Darkseid said:

Strong +1

• The 2 events are very detailed and well structed.
  • Overall application was answered well.
  • Understands ulx commands.
  • Active member of the community.

What he said +1

• Like 1
On 3/13/2021 at 9:58 AM, Anderson said:

+1, It is quite evident that you have put a lot of thought into this application, it is clear to me that you are serious about wanting this role. In addition to this I can recall having you as an EC on many occassions and cannot say anything negative about you from my experiences.

- Event ideas are excellent, they are beautifully formatted and enjoyable to read. I also really like the additional pathways that the events may take. Well done.

- A lot of care has been taken in making the actual application.

- Basic knowledge of ULX commands is a good sign as you will be using these a lot.

+1

I reckon Anderson has summed it up pretty well. Good luck mate!

• Like 1

+1
From this short time I have been on the server, from what I have seen, I believe that Clababsos would make a fantastic Event Master. He has his Application formatted very well and the information he has provided is well writen. I also believe that his Event idea is pretty good and I would hope to see something like this. As one of my Superior Officers in Shock, he is very good at communicating and teamwork which would work well in events with other Event Masters, Players and Event Characters.

And also just a few more pros about him:

Very Active
Mature
Friendly to chat with

Keep up the great work and good luck on EM :D

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

+1 // Had nothing but good interactions with you Clababsos, Its evident that you've thought out your application and put a decent amount of effort in. The event idea you've come up with is pretty good and as others have I wouldn't mind seeing it in practice. Gl with the application, you'd make a great EM bb girl

• Like 1

Hi, Clab. Firstly, I'd like to thank you for chucking in an application for the event master team. 

We're getting closer to our next intake period that will be happening in a couple of weeks, and you've met the required criteria. 

Your application's status and position is now under review, and I may contact you sometime in the next few days for an interview if required.

For now, people may still continue to comment and vote as usual. 

• Like 1

+1 (Kebabwithsauce)

I have no opinion or anything to add to your application, the event ideas are split 50/50 for an outcome that is either win or lose for the Imperials, and for that i am so keen to see your two event ideas come to fruition.

• Like 1