What has been your favourite moment on the server? (What do you think?)

I have quite a few but the one I can remember off the top of my noggin has gotta be this

Apart from general shenanigans and Clone Wars, I really enjoyed my time in CFP and making this video.

oh i have one.

once upon a time when mono had his 2nd run in medics. me & mono had bailey and his boys in medbay just drainin their blood for some cheeky viruses. to make the story short we trusted goliath to come in medbay. he rated us out. guns blazing rockets goin off. absolutely blew every single compnor member up. we also had released about 2 viruses. big head and hardened plague ( put the whole ship into lockdown ) the lads in sky died me and mono got captured. theta raided compnor. me nad mono died and everything got voided because NLR was broken by ISB :)

the whole treason dude. the whole fuckin fire

@Wingza we love you

Edited by Clover
4 hours ago, Yuri said:

I have quite a few but the one I can remember off the top of my noggin has gotta be this

The instincts of a god

• Like 1

Can't really nail it down, but just those moments where you literally can't stop laughing with the boys about some dumb shit that happened in game, good teamspeak vibes