STEAM_0:0:145647715
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • In Game Name:
    [ Ω ] 'Glosko'
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    2w 2d 19h
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence:
    Proof.jpg.766905ce1fc3d096e40e99dfc369da58.jpg
  • Have you had any warns (If so state them)?
    Yes 1, I broke NLR by hiring a bounty hunter to kill others when they wrongfully killed me
  • Have you had any bans (If so state them)?
    No
  • Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?
    No
  • Why are you applying to be an Event Master?
    I am applying for the event master team for a couple of reasons. First would be because I have a genuine interest in creating scenarios, I enjoy coming up with ideas and scenarios in my head and I believe that others may enjoy my ideas as well. Another reason for applying would be because I want to have a greater role on the IG server and becoming an event master would help have myself noticed or recognized whilst on the server. Going back to the 1st reason, I want to make the server more enjoyable for the people playing and myself as I get to be doing something new every night. I am also applying to further expand on my knowledge of the server by being able to learn new things and I believe that would be enjoyable and a good experience for myself and would allow myself to be more knowledgeable on the way the server runs. I also believe I would be a great asset for the event team getting around 20 hours a week, which would allow myself to be involved in creating and working on more events and allowing myself to be fed feedback and improve.

• What do you believe you can bring to the Event Master team?
    If I get accepted into the event team I would be able to perform a couple of things. At the moment I don't have much knowledge with the server and being put into the event team would drive me to Improve and increase my knowledge with the server. I believe having more knowledge will push me to increase time on the server and to put more effort into creating events which will increase enjoyment and involvement for the server increasing reputation and numbers online. Something else I would bring to the team would be effort, I believe I would be able to put maximum effort into all the events I create no matter how long, short, big or small and with this effort it would bring grander and better made events. I also believe I would be able to bring a good attitude as I am always up to the task and I don't to get mad or upset and I believe that this may be useful when hate speech or something like that goes around about an event or something. I am good with criticism and wont get upset as said before and will always be trying to improve.

• What do you believe you can do to make Events more fun, enjoyable and inclusive?
    I would make it more realistic and more inclusive, because at the moment in most events it just run at enemy base kill them and go I want to make it more than just that, I believe I would be able to make better campaigns or story's however you may put it by adding multiple factors such as including regimental capabilities like scouting, frontline regiments, sky, snipers and having them complete specific tasks while in events, for example that might be IC or shore using their explosive knowledge or using ISC and navy to do target bombing on a location. By doing this I believe it would increase roleplay which is what everyone is here for, and make events more inclusive which will make it more enjoyable by including everyone instead of 10 regiments being bored at the back and 2 being forced to do all the work.
  • Do you have basic knowledge of ULX commands?
    No
  • Anything else you would like to add?
    I am trying to learn the ULX commands in single player and if I get put as an event master I would like to improve event more on that.
    Also my time was taken from my phone cause I dont know how steam screen shots work. <3
  • Event Idea 1:
  • Event Idea 2:
  • Terms & Conditions
    Yes
Edited by Glosko
Improvements and extending

A good lad, who just took criticism on the nose and used it to better himself. Very good quality.

It's always good to give new blood a shot at positions in a community and you show dedication that can be hard to find sometimes.

Your event ideas are pretty good, but need to be laid out a little better as reading blocks of texts can sometimes be tiresome. Separating some things and placing them into dot points or adding a very simple synopsis of how things will go down in dot points or steps could definitely make things much more efficient.

All in all a great bloke, if you iron out the small quibble I have with the event idea layouts I will gladly fully support this.

Neutral with a +1 lean

Edited by Cammers
Changes of response to reflect updated application.

Neutral leaning to +1

Much like Cammers explained, your event ideas are good plot wise but perhaps require a little more consideration for some of the more common details, including (but not limited to) if the event is Onship/Offship/Undership and if you’re using NPC’s or Event Charcters (as well as what their models, weapons and health values could be).

Additionally, the answers you provided for you application do seem to lack detail and appear a little rushed. 

I too recommend visiting some of the accepted applications of past event masters to gain a better understanding of what your application should detail and the standard that is sought after. Once you’ve refined your application a little more, I’ll be happy to change to a +1.

Best of luck mate!

Edited by Seaelay
Edit.

Not gona lie, haven't seen an application or done one before just trying something and trying to learn and see what I need to improve on.

Thanks for the criticism  

• Upvote 1

Hi Glosko, I will be leaving a Neutral leaning towards +1 and this is why.

• As it stands you are an active and enthusiastic member of the community
  • You proactively join in as an EC during events 
  • Event ideas are brief but provide a unique sense about them
  • Reponses are a bit short and could use a bit of extending (i.e additional things you could bring to the EM team, what you could do to make events more inclusive etc.)

I highly advise taking a look into past accepted applications as well as the events that were featured in the applications for further inspiration as well as guidance on where to improve with your application. 

Best of luck with your application, Prophet

Pros

• Good Event Ideas (2nd one is pretty unrealistic, but with a bit of tweaking could work out)
  • Known member of the community

Cons

• Answers have little detail, and aren't elaborated on
  • Doesn't know much about ULX (this is ok, but would help if you knew)
  • 14 hours ago, Glosko said:

Not gona lie, haven't seen an application or done one before just trying something and trying to learn and see what I need to improve on.

Bad move. Would be a REALLY good idea to read accepted and denied apps, distinguish what is wanted and edit the app to suit one of accepted quality.

Ill be leaving a NEUTRAL, Leaning towards +1 as the cons here can be easily worked on. Once again, ULX experience helps, but is really easy to pick up if you become an EM.

Good Events
Friendly
Detailed Responses

Its good to see that you have taken all of the received feedback and applied it to your application. It would be really great to work with you in the future.

+1

Edited by Kolto

Glosko, I have given you lots of feedback and you have fixed up your application a lot! so good job, i like your answers a lot, From what you have told me you are going to update your event ideas. SO good job so far

From my experience with you in the 501st, you have acted as a great 2ic for Storm Commandos and have shown that you are a great leader and can be trusted to maintain  great responsibility and a big amount of respect. So for this i will be giving you a +1 for your application 

On 3/10/2021 at 2:38 AM, wflizzi said:

+1

• Active
  • Mature
  • Friendly

hey glosko.

you might know me through jugger and that is how i meet you.

you are very friendly and you are also pretty mingey reasonable with your actions.

i could see you making a good EM so +1

Denied. 

Due to a recent escapade involving abusive behaviour within the server's OOC chat, this application will be denied.

Rectify these mistakes and improve on general behaviour. 

You may reapply in 4 weeks.

• Upvote 1