STEAM_0:0:212788931
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • In Game Name:
    J. Heivantaed
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    12w 4d
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence:
    Capture.PNG.21e2e47b6b755830a293429d061580a2.PNG
  • Have you had any warns (If so state them)?
    No
  • Have you had any bans (If so state them)?
    No

• Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?
    Not on any other servers no

• Why are you applying to be an Event Master?
    I am applying because I enjoyed running events when I was EM a while ago, sadly I made a mistake which ended up with me losing the role and there has always been a part in me that wishes I was still in the EM team. I enjoy harnessing my imagination into creating events for people to participate in and enjoy. I really enjoy my the time I spend on the server and I know that if I became an EM, I would have even more of an enjoyable time since I am a person who has fun by doing something at all times and this becoming an EM gives me the opportunity to use my free time to create events that I can use to give the community something to do that is enjoyable.

• What do you believe you can bring to the Event Master team?
    If I were to be accepted, I would bring activity, maturity and dedication to the team. I would push myself to spontaneously complete events whenever I feel that people are actively getting bored at the time as well as meeting the monthly quota for events, I will try my hardest to make sure that I can engage people on the server if it is a slow night. As I have been in quite a lot of regiments in different branches, I know roughly what those branches find fun, I believe that with the knowledge of what interests different branches, I can make better events. I enjoy it when people criticize things that I have done, it gives me information that I need to improve myself and my next work, in the case of events, I will make sure to ask what people would've enjoyed to have in the event and make sure to incorporate what people into my next events as much as I can. I do have a bit of an anger problem when I get really riled up which is what led to the loss of the role in my case but I can now control it better and remain calm in situations where it may get on someone's nerves. I would be dedicated to getting better at running events that are enjoyable and inclusive as my time as EM expands.

• What do you believe you can do to make Events more fun, enjoyable and inclusive?
    As I stated before, I have been in all branches and in a lot of regiments in my time, this gives the the knowledge of what certain branches enjoy doing, on top of this, if necessary I will ask what people enjoy participating in when it comes to events. When it comes to EC's, I would balance them out, not too much HP but not too little and a decent loadout that's not OP. Most of the time, you are unable to make an event that allows everyone to participate in because of lag and the story of the event, if this is the case, I would try to make my next event more enjoyable for the people who couldn't really participate in the last event. On top of this, I will sometimes make a goofy event that people can all just have a laugh at and enjoy what's happening, whether this be a passive or aggressive event as in personal experience, these events can turn out to be really fun and enjoyable. I will ask branches what they enjoy the most in events and work around that information to make my events fun for all as much as I can.

• Do you have basic knowledge of ULX commands?
    Yes

• Anything else you would like to add?
    As stated in the app, I did get removed from EM ages ago, if you want more info about what exactly happened so you can make a final judgement on my app you can ask me in game or through discord. Nap#0988

• Terms & Conditions
    Yes
Edited by Naptune
Updating
  • Thinking 1
  • Upvote 5

+1 

- Your application is sufficiently detailed and your events seem pretty good.

- Inclusivity and making sure everyone is participating and having some fun is a big yes

- Cool guy, can be a bit mingey though

- Being removed from the EM team doesn’t bode well but without knowing the reason I can’t judge you too much. Besides, that’s what second chances are for.

Good luck!

Edited by Seaelay
  • Upvote 1

+1

- Lots of playtime, relatively mature and knows when to have fun, and then knows where to draw the line.

- Lots of detail in the application and the event ideas are good

- Looks for different ways to improve and seems to show a great interest in making events unique, fun and inclusive

Pros

• Lots of Detail
  • Previous EM Experience
  • Good Event Ideas, love the detail on the 2nd one

Cons

• Could probably get yourself out there a little more in the community

+1 for me, nice app :D

Changing to a +1

Naptune has since provided me with sufficient explanation regarding his removal, I see no reason to let this hold him back from being an EM again and I have no reason to believe that it'll be repeated.

- The application is well written with plenty of detail.

- Event Ideas are good and I would be interested in seeing them ran on the server, however for the second event mainly it seems to be assuming that a few things will happen instead of planning for what could happen.

- Previous EM experience.

What I would like to see in support of this application would be you putting yourself out there in any way you see fit, it's not really necessary just I believe it would help to improve your chances.

Edited by Anderson

A little bit of a character that can be concerning at times, but his heart is in the right place and I've had positive experiences around this individual, the ideas are also well done and the application overall is very good. I recommend for sure.

+1

• 2 weeks later...

+1 

Detailed response to questions in the EM app

Theme around inclusivity in the application (it may be good to think about specific ways in how you are going to achieve this for your events)

Previous EM experience - and you seem to have a better approach since your time of removal a while ago

Adequate description of event ideas - Just a personal preference but I would've liked to see two EC event plans as they require a bit more planning and thought than NPC ones. With the offship no particular map was mentioned so it's not as specific as it could be.

Note: We are no longer on the ISD Chimaera either so you might wanna change that real quick

On 3/9/2021 at 10:33 AM, Seaelay said:

+1 

- Your application is sufficiently detailed and your events seem pretty good.

- Inclusivity and making sure everyone is participating and having some fun is a big yes

- Cool guy, can be a bit mingey though

- Being removed from the EM team doesn’t bode well but without knowing the reason I can’t judge you too much. Besides, that’s what second chances are for.

Good luck!

+1
I agree with @Seaelay

Never had a bad run in with Naptune personally I think he could bring this example and more to the table for an event

Good Luck!

Hello Naptune. Thanks for applying for the event master team.

We're getting very close to our next intake period that will be happening soon, and your application's just so happened to meet the required criteria. 

Your application's status and position is now under review, and I may contact you sometime in the next few days for an interview if required.

For now, people may still continue to comment and vote as usual. 

• Upvote 1

Neutral 

The reason I'm going to be putting a neutral on this is because from the times we have spoken or I have been in a channel with you. you seem to get very heated/emotional if something happens in game for example an event doesn't go right for you or you disagree with what's happening in character. And look I'm sure you would make a good EM it's just I'm worried that your emotions might get in the way of your ability to perform the best you can. 

Edited by Chubbs

+1 for Naptune

Everyone has the right to have ago, and if you get accepted all i want to know is that you are open to ideas that people will give you. Obviously given server lag and players on at the time, i want to see someone engage in a story so much so that it draws others in, and is not some half assed job of an event, which ive been in a couple of.

Goodluck and hope you get the role.

Neutral

The application itself is well written however the event ideas seem a bit under detailed, and almost as if you're writing them up as a piss take.

The first event is practically cookie-cutter and extremely basic, with the entire premise of the event being fairly common.

The second event is purely a piss take, whilst the story itself will play out like a normal event, I do not think it is wise to encourage any shitposting throughout events such as referring to the planet as 'amogus'

Also, in my opinion every event should have a debriefing, that's how it was always ran. I do not believe there should ever be an instance where a debrief isn't run over an event; unless it's a low player count.

Additionally I am going to have to agree with Chubbs here.

On 5/18/2021 at 2:11 PM, Chubbs said:

The reason I'm going to be putting a neutral on this is because from the times we have spoken or I have been in a channel with you. you seem to get very heated/emotional if something happens in game for example an event doesn't go right for you or you disagree with what's happening in character. And look I'm sure you would make a good EM it's just I'm worried that your emotions might get in the way of your ability to perform the best you can. 

• Upvote 1