The Use of Admin Chat

This is a guide for the use of admin chat, it is recommended that it is to be followed as it allows the staff team to know before hand what they are required to do and what staff level is required.  It also allows staff to not have the need to teleport when whitelisting and setting HP. 

• Tools- State your reason why you require tools. EG//Requesting tools for Shock tryouts.
  • Whitelisting- State the player/s name and the regiment/rank they are to be set to. EG// Could I please have Barron whitelisted to Navy Junior Crewman.
  • HP Set- State the player/s name and the amount of hp they are to be set to, include a reason. EG//Could i please have Barron's HP set to 500 for Training.
  • Rule Braking Situation- State the accused name and what the are suspected to have done. EG//I have just witnessed ST Private Barron kill ST Private Bob.
  • Perma Prop/Removal- Request an Admin+ and what is being added/removed. EG// Requesting an Admin+ to perma prop the entire Storm Trooper bunks.
  • Spawn Set- Request a Super Admin+ and state the spawn being set. EG//Requesting a Super Admin+ to set IC's spawn to their new bunks.
  • Help Needed- Briefly state what you need help with. EG//My salute bind wont work, may i have assistence.
  • Questions- State your question. EG//Im interested in donating for Sith Inquisitor, is my rank permanent?

Examples of what not to say

• Admin to me
  • Tp
  • Help
  • Come to me
  • I want tools
  • Ect

In addition to this you could also respect that we may be busy so don't:

• Abuse the @ chat.
  • Spam staff with private messages.
  • Complain in OOC about not being helped.

We will get to everyone eventually.

Hopefully this guide has demonstrated the recommended use of admin chat and on behalf of the staff team we all hope it is used.

If you have any questions, comment them below.

Thank you.

• Upvote 4

• Abuse the @ chat.

• Upvote 1
15 minutes ago, Martibo said:

• Abuse the @ chat.

Edited, Thanks Martibo

• Wolf pinned and featured this topic
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Certainly noticed this happening recently, getting PM's to do stuff that I'm not allowed/able to even do. 

Would be great if more people could read, understand and abide by these guidelines.

• 2 months later...
  • Martibo locked and unlocked this topic
  • Martibo locked this topic