G. Khorne

Time Played Imperial RP:
6w 3d 8h 10m 5s

Time Played Imperial RP Evidence
20210225130322_1.jpg.b3d841bd7b43035282cb76527c9158f0.jpg

Have you used PAC3 Before?
Yes

Why should you be trusted with PAC3?
Because during my large amount of time dedicated to this community as both a player and fellow roleplayer, I have a clean history when it comes to abiding the server's rules. I have no warns on the server, have only been kicked due to the server closing, and have been respectful whenever pulled into a sit regarding other players. From an OOC viewpoint, I've been a friendly and rule-abiding member of this community for quite some time now, which I believe makes me a trustable figure when it comes to receiving the permission to use PAC3.

The times I've used PAC3 in the past also saw the same results with a variety of communities. I've only abused PAC3 once back in 2018 when I first got access to the tool on another server, and even then it was a tame case where I just made myself larger whilst waiting in the EC room. I've seen the kinds of things PAC3 can do if not monitored, and I keep that clear in my mind when it comes to following the rules.

Why do you want access to PAC3?

Ever since I first gained access to PAC3 back on another server in 2018, I've kept the same opinion in my mind. PAC3 is essential for roleplayers that wish to flesh out their own character and show progress through their appearance. I've been spoiled with the potential the tool carries when it comes to making an individual stand out among the rest, as the tool has allowed me to participate in roleplay scenarios that simply wouldn't be possible (or at least immersive) without the use of PAC3.

I love what PAC3 can do to everyday interactions. For example, I've seen countless troopers crouch-walking into medbay to show their injuries, only to be truly horrified when I found a limb body with the animation of twitching fingers. I remember the first time I received a briefing from someone that turned themselves into a hologram and thinking "wow, that's neat!". Even my first character, a character that had minimal traits aside from alcoholism, was turned into their own individual with the addition of a mandalorian marking on their helmet and a bottle of brew in their hand.

I pursue the use of PAC3 not just for my personal gain of standing out, but to also increase the roleplay potential of those around me. I want to give my fellow players that extra 'spice' that influenced me way back then, as I know I wouldn't have stuck around as much as I did if it weren't for those special moments PAC3 offered. When I moved over to this community I decided not to pursue PAC3 at first as I didn't realise how long I would stick around, but after a year I have come to realize how much roleplay potential I have lost because I haven't been able to access the tool.

So why do I want to access PAC3? To roleplay, of course.

Why do you believe you deserve PAC3?

I've shown myself as a trustable figure, I've shown the reasons why I desire to use the tool, but this question is probably the hardest for me. I would probably start with my loyalty towards the server that has stolen my afternoons for close to a year now (in the ISB alone) and how I've maintained my activity throughout. There's also the matter of my maturity which I think has been displayed due to the detailed answers in this application, with the effort put into it also assisting in justifying my worth.

Finally, I've provided (what I believe to be) five high-quality and unique examples of my experience with PAC3. I find that each example showcases my ability to use different tools in PAC3's arsenal and apply them to models, animations and general roleplay scenarios. I was surprised by the limit of five, but know that I have more I can offer in my little PAC3 piggybank if you require more proof of my knowledge.

• PAC3 Example 1:
    7.png.15fd7fc57820bcd20f884271718bedf7.png

• PAC3 Example 2:

• PAC3 Example 3:
    878199978_FieldAgent.jpg.1cda92805216a00be47d8b12b8cfa4c1.jpg

• PAC3 Example 4:
    483611007_GraysonKhorne.jpg.8d5fd45b32cebe833371b76392a840a3.jpg

• PAC3 Example 5:

• Do you agree to the Terms & Conditions?
    Yes
Edited by Blazebeard
fixing formatting
  • Upvote 5

+1

Blaze has always used PAC in order to create unique and interesting characters or to add depth to his already existing characters. I'm confident that should Blaze be given the opportunity to have PAC, he would use it to add more immersion and roleplay to the server. He's already shown himself to be a mature and roleplay focussed member of the community and this is the next logical step in expanding his roleplay.

+1

Whilst having to download the video's is a pain in the arse. Your pac examples are great. I can see that you know how to utilize importing custom materials, adding bumpmaps, importing a nice coat (might be twists) and other tier 1 components on your examples. Blaze is an extremely friendly person to talk to on an OOC level and takes his roleplay extremely seriously. Defiantly a worthy applicant of Tier 1.

Good Luck!

31 minutes ago, Tempest said:

+1

Blaze has always used PAC in order to create unique and interesting characters or to add depth to his already existing characters. I'm confident that should Blaze be given the opportunity to have PAC, he would use it to add more immersion and roleplay to the server. He's already shown himself to be a mature and roleplay focussed member of the community and this is the next logical step in expanding his roleplay.

What Tempest said basically ^

Big +1
I see potential for things Blaze can use Pac for in his time a G. Khorne to help increase the fun for COMPNOR with documents and all that boring pen pusher stuff, and I know he will do it in a sensible fashion.

GL Mate

41 minutes ago, Binny said:

+1

Whilst having to download the video's is a pain in the arse. Your pac examples are great. I can see that you know how to utilize importing custom materials, adding bumpmaps, importing a nice coat (might be twists) and other tier 1 components on your examples. Blaze is an extremely friendly person to talk to on an OOC level and takes his roleplay extremely seriously. Defiantly a worthy applicant of Tier 1.

Good Luck!

Massive +1

Best of luck Corn Kernel

+1 

----------------------------------------

| - Detailed PAC3 Examples

| - Answers are in depth

| - Has a large amount of roleplay understanding - (seems to be trustworthy)

| - Previous PAC3 Experience

Good luck with your application.

• Upvote 1

looking forward to see Blaze find a way with pac to fully realise G. Khorne's weirdo fascination with collecting things

+1

2 hours ago, Yuri said:

+1 

| - Answers are in depth

20 hours ago, Yuri said:

+1 

| - Answers are in depth

+1 good stuff :)

20 hours ago, Yuri said:

+1 

| - Answers are in depth

Agreed +1

On 2/25/2021 at 3:26 PM, Yuri said:

+1 

| - Answers are in depth

+1 from me

I've known Blazebeard for a couple of years now, on and off a few different servers. He's a great roleplayer, reliable in many different fields, and his PAC examples look pretty damn swish. I'm gonna need to ninja the ID10 droid PAC when he's splicing consoles :P

I think he's more than capable of handling PAC3 and is able to bring some original, immersive ideas to his character and the server. I am, however, interested to see what else you could bring to the PAC team, but for now it's a definite +1 from me.

Best of luck, lad.

• 4 weeks later...

Blaze aka G. Khorne is a active, mature and valued member of the community. These pac3 tier 1 examples are quite impressive clearly showing that he has a above level understanding of pac3 of which he he can be trusted to use for the betterment of the server.

Good luck Khorne+1

• 3 weeks later...

+1

• Khorne/Blaze is friendly and approachable, who takes a very serious approach on RP - Which is why PAC3 would suit him well
  • Very detailed application
  • Excellent examples

Good luck!

oops just remembered that i have already replied to the post :(

Edited by Curly
im dumb

This is nice. I like this.

Also this man is very trustworthy, not one bad interaction and I believe he will create and use PACs to enhance the already good RP output he brings.

+1

• Stathi locked this topic