• SteamID32:
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • In Game Name:
    Leviathan
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    1d I used to be on the server about 4 years ago but been resets since then
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence
    20210223215541_1.jpg.576bbacb26f9ba229d9ed60e81451397.jpg
  • Have you had any warns (If so state them)?
    None
  • Have you had any bans (If so state them)?
    None
  • Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?
    I was admin on Poseidon Servers for about 3 years and I have been Co Owner and Community Manager on a few Starting up servers I had a crack at my own server for a time.
  • What do you believe is the purpose of Moderators on the server?
    Moderate the player base making sure the community is safe and enjoy their time on the server and job of a moderator is help relieve stress off the higher echelon.
  • Why are you applying to be a Trial Moderator?
    I'm applying for Trial Moderator because from when I joined the server 4 years ago and to this year I love the player base and the community that has been built here and I want to make sure it stays a great place for players who want to join this community and not minge or break our rules. I don't tolerate any form of misconduct from those who choose to break the rules so I can promise you I will the best I can and then some.
  • What do you believe you can bring to the staff team?
    I can and will being maturity, professional staffing, a sense of right and wrong and I won't abuse the powers that are bestowed onto me. With my time on all the servers I never got in trouble and I don't plan on breaking the rules. I've also never been demoted or had my rank removed. So I know I will be a great member of staff.
  • Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you do?
    I get the steam ID of the player and !banid Mass RDM | Disconnect to avoid punishment 1 week. 
  • Someone is bullying another member of the community. What do you do?
    I intervene and pull the bully aside let him know we don't and will not tolerate that behaviour I will !warn player for Bullying and if he continues I will then !kick player Bully x2 | Not listening to staff and then if they come back and proceed with that behaviour then I will !ban player bullying x3 1 week. After I have banned the member I would then check on the player who was bullied and see if they are okay.
  • You see a higher ranking staff member abuse their powers. What do you do?
    If the staff member is another moderator or even admin I would go and speak the the Head admin and Staff manager and provide them with a detailed report of what the staff member is doing dates on when it happened and if possible screenshots/videos of the staff member conducting the abuse of power. If the staff member is of the rank of Head admin up to senior staff member then I would take the report to a higher echelon I.e The server manager or even the Owner.
  • Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?
    We don't tolerate those threats so I would !ban player DDOS Threat perma ban
  • Terms & Conditions
    Yes
  • Steam Name:
    [IG] Leviathan
Edited by Archer
  • Downvote 1
9 minutes ago, Dax said:

-1 You might want to add more detail if you wish to be accepted as a TM

Thank you very much for your feedback I took it upon myself to add more detail and I hope what I added boost your confidence in me.

Personally, I don't know you as much as I probably should and even though I may have seen you around a bit, I haven't been able to see how you properly act both IC and OOC. This may be an issue as others may feel this way and if a large enough amount of people don't know if you're suited to the role, trust can't be garnered well and uneasiness will just make things worse. You've also not gained enough time in the community as even if you had more time in previous years, you'd need to supply it to the best of your knowledge and a potential screenshot if you have it.

Your application as a whole though feels a little rushed with minimal detail throughout, especially on the questions that matter such as the situations. I would consider reading some other applications that have been approved in the past and work on how you can both answer these questions and deal with the situations a trial moderator would go through. (but not copy them of course, do them to represent you)

However, you are decent in the times I have interacted with you and the information you provided is pretty alright, just needs more really as you're on the right track.

All in all, I do not think this will suffice. Make yourself known through the community and work on the detail you provide.

Edited by Cammers
Better wording

Denied

You do not meet the pre-requisites for applying as a Trial Moderator.

You may re-apply once you reach 1 week.

• Luigi locked this topic