If anyone's not sure about posting something, doesn't have the time to finish writing it, wants to wait until a certain time to post it, or even if they want to write up an application, I feel that the ability to save topics or posts as drafts would be quite a beneficial addition to the forums. Especially if something happens and you lose what you're writing, or you want to rewrite something but can't properly copy/paste the format to say MS Word. Personally I remember having two tabs open at one stage just so that I could make use of the way the forums formats your posts, because I didn't want to write it elsewhere.

Uhh, yeah. That'll do it. Thank you for coming to my TED Talk.

Edited by Greyback
  • Upvote 2

You’re going to be amazed, type something out, don’t post it, wait a moment and close the tab, re open and go back. I’m almost certain it saves it.

Can be done here and in the replies and in the actual thread creation.

3 minutes ago, Bailey said:

You’re going to be amazed, type something out, don’t post it, wait a moment and close the tab, re open and go back. I’m almost certain it saves it.

Can be done here and in the replies and in the actual thread creation.

I dunno, I'd just feel more at ease knowing it was properly saved as a draft that I could go back to whenever I please. The saving thing you mentioned hasn't always worked for me.

Not sure what anyone else would think though.