What community events do you want to see in 2021? (What do you think?)

Not sure why we didn't have more of these during 2020 during major lockdowns, but what community days or events or challenges do you want to see.

For example "Empire's Got Talent 2021".

Just some refreshers of what has happened in the past; Empire's Got Talent, Boxing (Ring) Day, Jedi Hunter Tryouts - I've had a mind blank of the other days, but I think there are some

50/50 server split and duke it out in some PvP Sim, loved doing those back in day but once the quest system got brought in I couldn’t do them anymore since it basically auto finished that quest for people.

7 minutes ago, Bailey said:

50/50 server split and duke it out in some PvP Sim, loved doing those back in day but once the quest system got brought in I couldn’t do them anymore since it basically auto finished that quest for people.

I mean isn't there an event character role that doesn't count as an ec kill when people kill them?

Edited by Storm
2 hours ago, Yuri said:

Not sure why we didn't have more of these during 2020 during major lockdowns, but what community days or events or challenges do you want to see.

For example "Empire's Got Talent 2021".

Just some refreshers of what has happened in the past; Empire's Got Talent, Boxing (Ring) Day, Jedi Hunter Tryouts - I've had a mind blank of the other days, but I think there are some

Sedative Saturday, where @Shepard sedates you and throws you out of TIE bays.

29 minutes ago, Storm said:

I mean isn't there an event character role that doesn't count as an ec kill when people kill them?

No clue, haven’t EM’d in over a year now.

1 hour ago, Bailey said:

@Auzii Can grab out the water boy Pac

54 minutes ago, Cammers said:

Sedative Saturday, where @Shepard sedates you and throws you out of TIE bays.

That just sounds like every other day

• Poggers 1

how about we re enact 'the hunt' from the clone wars series where make an orto/beneath ISD jungle dupe  and we have a set of ' hunters' AKA the trandotians from the episode and we have survivors that could either form up an alliance or kill each other for supplies but the way to victory will be multiple ways you could maybe find a way out of the jungle by repairing a damaged ship ( finding fusion cutters or smthn ) you could find tamed wildlife or choose the popular opinion and fight the ' hunters' and if you overcome them you have the ability to take their ship that they dropped you off in and fly away.

overall the main objective is to escape the planet back to the ISD and if you want to toss a twist you can do multiple rounds of where the survivors go through another challenge to complete and maybe have a reward like a medal or credits or maybe even points if management want to chip in but you get the idea.

hope you like the idea because this is the most original thing i can think of as of now

• Disagree 1

idk a casual day or some shit 

where like for one day the entire ISD is OOC and we can have like people just walking around and chatting and branches can work together and make a thing to show how creative the branch is as a big team 

• Upvote 2
On 2/23/2021 at 12:43 PM, Bailey said:

I remember this, my pc did not enjoy it lol